The Balder He Gets - The Better He Gets

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
first impression only, but your friend looks like a very kind hearted individual who i would enjoy being around. there is something about the look in his eyes.

when he had hair: did he always have that ridiculous style and the gelled up look? because that adds an element of douchiness that could have been an (unfair) repellent to the females.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust me i am not advocating it i don't think you need it you are doing well with women

IF You were an actor or something its different

But i know some of the 20 somethings it seems if they are not 100% photogenic don't do well now on Tinder and such.
I do okay on tinder - I get 5-10 matches a day.

But the jaw surgery looks amazing - if I had that and a nw2 I would be a solid 7.

I checked the price of jaw surgery and it is £1,500 in Poland. Its crazy to think that if I had around £8,000 I could be a fullhead with a 7 out of 10 face.

shookwun

Reaction score
I live in Ireland, going travelling around south america in 3 weeks for 6 months, can't f*****g wait :D
South American women are passionate in bed, and love to kiss & dance.

Even the prostitutes will
LOOKSMATCHED
O
O
K
S
M
A
T
C
H
E
D

There's no story here, they're looksmatched. The guy isn't bad looking even though he's bald, he has a good face for it.

Side note: Sick eyebrows bro
vscsw3_th.png
@WhitePolarBear looks match theory

@Dante92 she deserves nothing but the best theory :D

index.php

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
Look at difference of chin implants so crazy.

View attachment 51154

I dont think this image is a chin implant tbh, I think this is double jaw surgery which often also includes a chin surgery to bring the chin forward. I say this because the jawline definition is better in the after and also his top lip has come foward, which wouldn't happen with just a chin implant.

could be wrong, but I dont think so.

shookwun

Reaction score
I dont think this image is a chin implant tbh, I think this is double jaw surgery which often also includes a chin surgery to bring the chin forward. I say this because the jawline definition is better in the after and also his top lip has come foward, which wouldn't happen with just a chin implant.

could be wrong, but I dont think so.
ROOKIE LOL

f*****g LOL at double jaw surgery. His chin was weak before, but wasn't receded. had a lot of fat pockets around his chin, and jowl area.

This is an anatomical chin implant, Followed by under the chin neck lypo to strengthen and tighten the area.

the chin is not solely based on that *** cleft you see in the front of the mirror every morning. it extends along the jaw. Chew down, where your masseter muscle stop flexing is where the chin ends.

Mandibular-Implants_03.jpg

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are looks matched BUT isn't the whole point that men who are balding feel they cant get looks matched due to hair?

Not exactly, it's just our looks go down, thus looksmatched girls are worse looking.

South American women are passionate in bed, and love to kiss & dance.

All I hope is that they take an interest in foreign guys, and that they aren't as picky as Irish women. I already know they're not as fat :D

Look at difference of chin implants so crazy.

View attachment 51154

Better skin tone, eyebrows, hairstyle, beard style.

But yeah the chin is fairly amazing alright.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ROOKIE LOL

f*****g LOL at double jaw surgery. His chin was weak before, but wasn't receded. had a lot of fat pockets around his chin, and jowl area.

This is an anatomical chin implant, Followed by under the chin neck lypo to strengthen and tighten the area.

the chin is not solely based on that *** cleft you see in the front of the mirror every morning. it extends along the jaw. Chew down, where your masseter muscle stop flexing is where the chin ends.

Mandibular-Implants_03.jpg
This guy did alot, he also got a nose job, tan, eyebrows are thicker, different hair, stubble game and probably more that I didn't notice.
2afk6za.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've got the same weak *** jaw:

upload_2017-3-28_19-16-36.png

I'm hoping losing 15lbs will bring out the jaw like it did with this guy:

upload_2017-3-28_19-18-7.png

shookwun

Reaction score
I've got the same weak *** jaw:

View attachment 51158

I'm hoping losing 15lbs will bring out the jaw like it did with this guy:

View attachment 51159
Hey bro, it doesn't matter if you have an individual feature that is slightly weak. it's how your entire face sits together.

I can tell you are a good looking guy, even though I haven't seen your eyes and hair.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey bro, it doesn't matter if you have an individual feature that is slightly weak. it's how your entire face sits together.

I can tell you are a good looking guy, even though I haven't seen your eyes and hair.
My hairline - solid Norwood 3

upload_2017-3-28_19-34-3.png

upload_2017-3-28_19-34-23.png

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk those look like chicks I don't respond to on pof..good for him.

jo123456789

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks fine to me, man.

why are you on here if you have a full head of hair?

It's not as good as it used to be, gotten thinner than when I was in my 20's. Came here to look for advise on losing hair in November, now I pretty much follow this forum daily. I am fully aware that my issues are nothing compared to most who as losing hair in teens and early 20's. I'm 39, losing a little is not too bad. Still, like anyone here, don't want to lose any hair.