The Balder He Gets - The Better He Gets

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, your negative thoughts about yourself and obsession about hair is your mind screwing with your life. You are doing it to yourself. You are creating thoughts in your mind that scare the crap out of you. You need therapy and medication to keep yourself more balanced with positive thoughts that you have proven to be true.
Thats what half the forum needs m8

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g anxiety is a motherfucker man. i prob need meds for it or something

lol i have been red pilled too much by these fuckers! i need to go to reddit and take some blue pills and accept my balding fate
Beta blockers are a great short term fix for anxiety and worked great for me when I was doing uni exams.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g anxiety is a motherfucker man. i prob need meds for it or something

lol i have been red pilled too much by these fuckers! i need to go to reddit and take some blue pills and accept my balding fate

Try Yoga..although you may get a 'chubby' in class

fefe595c6ae2790e7660c329c7ce9d69.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy is really good looking so his hair although sucks did not majorly impact his looks plus some people are just adaptable i think, more so then others...if he had a great sense of himself and his hair did not slow down his progress with women...he is not going to be as impacted as someone else who is not as good looking, not as good socially with people.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old is he though? because that is the thing also its aging...

In pic with hair he looks early 20s

Pics with hair loss he loos early 30s

I think women past 28 are not as negative (generally speaking) to men with hair loss as 18-25 women.

Which from what i understand on this site any woman past 25 may as well be a wrinkled old lady ;) lolol

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol so tempted to post another dick...

i wana know what that guy in the top right hand corner is doing. hundred women bending over and hes looking up at the sky or something?? wtf

Maybe there's a giant mirror :p

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop glorifying women and their asses plz. We have given them enough attention .

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
and look at the guy in the middle

is he reading a magazine?? lol

hundreds of fit women bending down right in front of him and hes reading a book :D

If he's a yoga instructor there's a good bet he's gay.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol so tempted to post another dick...

i wana know what that guy in the top right hand corner is doing. hundred women bending over and hes looking up at the sky or something?? wtf

He is saying

"THANK YOU LORD--THANK YOU!!!"

shookwun

Reaction score
A lot of people are not consciously perceptive of how ridiculous they look with a diffused rats nest growing on there head. it's only apparent when you get rid of that see through bum fluff do you realize how much better you look (0-1# grade)

he's also a handsome guy, which of course is 80% of the equation.

Hair is just hair. All you need is reasonable density, and a frame. Twink hair is for homosexuals looking to become peter puffers