The Balder He Gets - The Better He Gets

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an unusual case as its about a friend of mine who actually has become a lot better with women as he has become balding. And this isn't mild balding - this is Norwood 5 aggressive balding - which makes it all the more interesting.

I actually know the guy and knew him as a fullhead and now know him as a nw5 and I remember him being awful with women when younger and now he has multiple girlfriends a year. The reasons its come up is because I found out that a UK magazine is going to run a story on baldness and women this June and I found out through another friend that he was to be featured.

In short, I am giving you the scoop before the rest of the world see's it. The only downside is I can only post the images as i'm not doing the interviews and I don't have access to the transcripts.

The reason I post it is because it kind of runs against the grain of what we talk about here. This man isn't good looking, he doesn't rock the bald look, and yet he succeeds with women (he is also not rich)

His last two girlfriends (not stunning but still!)

upload_2017-3-28_12-1-19.png

upload_2017-3-28_12-2-40.png

upload_2017-3-28_12-3-37.png

This is him only 4/5 years ago:

upload_2017-3-28_12-5-5.png

Brutal hairloss and yet he is now doing better with women. I actually asked my friend who is doing the interview about the details but he wouldn't say anything, so we can only speculate.

But in a way, this is reassuring as he looks pretty awful and yet he is still doing well in the dating scene.

(note on age - he is 27 in the two with his women and he is 22 in the before shot).

This image is from a few weeks ago:

upload_2017-3-28_12-7-55.png

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's a good looking chap. But I can't imagine he looks better bald, there are likely other reasons he now does better with women.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's a good looking chap. But I can't imagine he looks better bald, there are likely other reasons he now does better with women.
Yeah, I want to know what the reason are but I cant message him because it would appear weird!

As for looks - he's probably around a 5. A lot of men say you have to be a 6 to get women and I think this contradicts their beliefs.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
As for looks - he's probably around a 5. A lot of men say you have to be a 6 to get women and I think this contradicts their beliefs.

There are 3's with long term girlfriends in my work. All high 20s or older though.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I want to know what the reason are but I cant message him because it would appear weird!

he looks like ryan gosling and id peg him above average with his current hair loss situation. 6-7

idk if it progressed though

sheesh he must've been a dolt or socially retarded or something he is like an 8 with the gelled hair. hmm no offense but is he like an attention wh***? that haircut kinda screams it lol. maybe its the semi obnoxious hairstyle?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

is he more outgoing these days?

hes a solid 8 pre hair loss. typical pretty boy thing going on

hair loss hit him hard tho. good for him, those chicks are pretty hot

well more like 7.5. but still good looking

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
that last pic is very similar to me. quite heavy thinning on top with temple recession.

i wonder why he doesnt buzz the sides the same length? f*** man id love to not give a sh*t like this guy does

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
that last pic is very similar to me. quite heavy thinning on top with temple recession.

i wonder why he doesnt buzz the sides the same length? f*** man id love to not give a sh*t like this guy does
I didn't realise yours was so bad - I thought you had the raul merielles hair line - nw4 with density in the middle.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't realise yours was so bad - I thought you had the raul merielles hair line - nw4 with density in the middle.

i did man. f***

but im def headed into nw5 terrority.

so whats the story with this guy? he does seem a shy and awkward in the younger pic but more cocky and confident in the recent ones. is this the case?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

I am sure he cares when he sees thick NW1's around him but he has learned to accept his fate. You have to "learn" to do this. Its about letting go of things you can't control and focus on things you can. He can control other things in his life to attract women. However, you don't know what other things this guy has to offer. You are only focusing on his hair. He obvious plays the guitar and likes to have fun. Women find that attractive. A lot of women don't mind being with the fun balding guy.

Sunchyme, you can spend your whole life thinking your hair will define you. You say you are very good looking. If that is the case, you still must be able to attract women. Focus on other things about yourself that you do like. Or just focus on your future career. I don't deny that great hair can bring you up a few points but if you are already a 9 or 10 like you claim, you can still do well with less hair. Unfortunately, it goes beyond hair in your case. And I totally understand about social anxiety but once you learn how to let things go, you will overcome alot things. You can not control the past only your future and the present.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sure he cares when he sees thick NW1's around him but he has learned to accept his fate. You have to "learn" to do this. Its about letting go of things you can't control and focus on things you can. He can control other things in his life to attract women. However, you don't know what other things this guy has to offer. You are only focusing on his hair. He obvious plays the guitar and likes to have fun. Women find that attractive. A lot of women don't mind being with the fun balding guy.

Sunchyme, you can spend your whole life thinking your hair will define you. You say you are very good looking. If that is the case, you still must be able to attract women. Focus on other things about yourself that you do like. Or just focus on your future career. I don't deny that great hair can bring you up a few points but if you are already a 9 or 10 like you claim, you can still do well with less hair. Unfortunately, it goes beyond hair in your case. And I totally understand about social anxiety but once you learn how to let things go, you will overcome alot things. You can not control the past only your future and the present.

f*****g anxiety is a motherfucker man. i prob need meds for it or something

lol i have been red pilled too much by these fuckers! i need to go to reddit and take some blue pills and accept my balding fate

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
is this guy a good mate of yours?

you ever give him sh*t about it?

be sad as f*** if he ever found this place and got red pilled to death.
He agreed to do an article in a national magazine so I am pretty sure he is cool with a small forum seeing the pictures as well.

If anything, he is quite smug about getting women tbh

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
f*****g anxiety is a motherfucker man. i prob need meds for it or something

lol i have been red pilled too much by these fuckers! i need to go to reddit and take some blue pills and accept my balding fate
No, your negative thoughts about yourself and obsession about hair is your mind screwing with your life. You are doing it to yourself. You are creating thoughts in your mind that scare the crap out of you. You need therapy and medication to keep yourself more balanced with positive thoughts that you have proven to be true.