The Balder He Gets - The Better He Gets

shookwun

Reaction score
What I have noticed is that former slayers who are masculine, pretty and have a solid build don't suffer as much as there skinny, frame-cel balding counter part.

its usually the dweebs who have no experience with women, and are social out casts that see it the worst.

Chads who go bald have years of experience, and always have girlfriends even after they start balding. Granted the women are less attractive, it still coveys to me that the idea of balding in your twenties and being alone is bullshit. it's the guys who have no experience with women, jerked off there entire teens, and early twenty years who are a single. No different then when they had hair.

it's all face, and how you carry yourself socially, self-esteem wise.

Truth pill

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I have noticed is that former slayers who are masculine, pretty and have a solid build don't suffer as much as there skinny, frame-cel balding counter part.

Great observation!

Chads who go bald have years of experience, and always have girlfriends even after they start balding. Granted the women are less attractive, it still coveys to me that the idea of balding in your twenties and being alone is bullshit. it's the guys who have no experience with women, jerked off there entire teens, and early twenty years who are a single. No different then when they had hair.

Cope pill.

This thread is about a guy who only did well with women after he went bald.

Any chad who goes from 7 to a 3 when bald will have it immensely harder, will have to give up on the kind of women he was getting before. Would likely give up on women altogether.

Whereas a "dweeb" who goes from a 7 to a 6 when bald will still have the ability to do alright when bald.

You forget that baldness can affect face.

Baldness is all about how it affects your attractiveness, which isn't affected by your past experiences with women. Although, obviously, guys who were good looking beforehand are much more likely to have had good success beforehand.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
How old is he though? because that is the thing also its aging...

In pic with hair he looks early 20s

Pics with hair loss he loos early 30s

I think women past 28 are not as negative (generally speaking) to men with hair loss as 18-25 women.

Which from what i understand on this site any woman past 25 may as well be a wrinkled old lady ;) lolol
He's 27 - he looks about 35 though in real life.

I'm genuinely surprised people find him attractive because I cannot see it - but then again, I am a hetero guy so who am I to judge,

shookwun

Reaction score
Great observation!

Cope pill.

This thread is about a guy who only did well with women after he went bald.

Any chad who goes from 7 to a 3 when bald will have it immensely harder, will have to give up on the kind of women he was getting before. Would likely give up on women altogether.

Whereas a "dweeb" who goes from a 7 to a 6 when bald will still have the ability to do alright when bald.

You forget that baldness can affect face.

Baldness is all about how it affects your attractiveness, which isn't affected by your past experiences with women. Although, obviously, guys who were good looking beforehand are much more likely to have had good success beforehand.
this guys issue was that he didn't know how to interact with women according to johnson.

everyone looses points, but from my experience former Chad's still pick up, and meet women even after they start balding.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I hate when people use the argument that if your ugly bald you were already ugly with hair

This is so bs , not true at all hair for some people really can be everything . If you have an averageish face and good haircut you can look good . Then when you go bald that effect is taken away , not to mention if you have a young looking face then hair is even more important

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes on this forum we think everyone is a chad or an incel - we have to remember that must people fall somewhere inbetween.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
everyone looses points, but from my experience former Chad's still pick up, and meet women even after they start balding.

Well yeah that's often true because former chads had good frame/height/facial aesthetics, whereas most virgins do not. But that's the reason why, not because of their former experience (as it seems you make it out to be).

shookwun

Reaction score
I hate when people use the argument that if your ugly bald you were already ugly with hair

This is so bs , not true at all hair for some people really can be everything . If you have an averageish face and good haircut you can look good . Then when you go bald that effect is taken away , not to mention if you have a young looking face then hair is even more important
cope.

I take it your one of those all hair type of guys who cannot 0-1 grade there hair without looking like a dying fetus.

A handsome guy is a handsome guy.

How hard is that to comprehend? hair gives the illusion of attractiveness, but I see right through it all.

Hair is amazing at covering ones asymmetry, facial fat deposits, and structure related issues.

shookwun

Reaction score
Well yeah that's often true because former chads had good frame/height/facial aesthetics, whereas most virgins do not. But that's the reason why, not because of their former experience (as it seems you make it out to be).
LOL. let me guess you're one of those guys who started balding in there twenties, and has no idea the psychological impact that balding has during your teenage (mental, psychological development) years

Former experience means everything. if you had self-esteem issues when you were younger, chances are they will carry on and be worse as you get older. While handsome men are learning how to date, socialize, and get comfortable around others. We are sitting here shaking of anxiety, and cannot even look someone in the eye without being blank in thought.

Early childhood, and teenage growth has a tremendous impact on your progression, and connections with others as you get older.

it's taken me years to combat the psychological impact of low self-esteem, and I am still a rekt.

Stop underestimating the power of early development.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
cope.

I take it your one of those all hair type of guys who cannot 0-1 grade there hair without looking like a dying fetus.

A handsome guy is a handsome guy.

How hard is that to comprehend? hair gives the illusion of attractiveness, but I see right through it all.

Hair is amazing at covering ones asymmetry, facial fat deposits, and structure related issues.

This isn't cope. I do not consider myself a handsome guy, I consider myself decent enough looking for everyday life as long as I have my hair. I have a baby face so I don't even look good with a buzz cut , yet when I grow my hair out I can look fine. Speaking for myself here hair makes or breaks my attractiveness , even if it is an "illusion" the illusion works fine

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
In this I have been "luckier" than many here: I was ugly before, I'm simply uglier (repulsive) now, and I gave upon women and social life before hair loss, so I didn't suffer a major setback. But many needed hair to be attractive and to have a chance, and all of sudden, found themselves shunned and rejected. It must be very hard, I'm glad I didn't have to go through that, I would have killed myself.

LOL you don't have to be gay to determine if a guy is attractive or not.
I know - I was just trying to make sense of how a lot of people think he is good looking and I think he is quite ugly.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
In this I have been "luckier" than many here: I was ugly before, I'm simply uglier (repulsive) now, and I gave upon women and social life before hair loss, so I didn't suffer a major setback. But many needed hair to be attractive and to have a chance, and all of sudden, found themselves shunned and rejected. It must be very hard, I'm glad I didn't have to go through that, I would have killed myself.

LOL you don't have to be gay to determine if a guy is attractive or not.

It feels like the universe is playing a joke on me , instead of being born ugly I have to watch my looks detiorirate at a young age. Just when my socail anxiety got better I got fucked over with this

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL. let me guess you're one of those guys who started balding in there twenties, and has no idea the psychological impact that balding has during your teenage (mental, psychological development) years

Former experience means everything. if you had self-esteem issues when you were younger, chances are they will carry on and be worse as you get older. While handsome men are learning how to date, socialize, and get comfortable around others. We are sitting here shaking of anxiety, and cannot even look someone in the eye without being blank in thought.

Early childhood, and teenage growth has a tremendous impact on your progression, and connections with others as you get older.

it's taken me years to combat the psychological impact of low self-esteem, and I am still a rekt.

Yes I started balding in my 20s. No idea how terrible it would be to bald earlier.

I was also a virgin till 21 and had major social anxiety and self esteem issues up till then. Was bullied etc. Not saying it compares to teenage balding (it doesn't), but I know plenty of guys who only really started doing well with women after they hit 22, or guys in my work who were likely virgins until they got a girlfriend in their high 20's.

Maybe I am underestimating the power of early development. But I think you are overestimating it by assuming someone who did well when he was younger wouldn't be destroyed if we went to sub 4/10 area after balding.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

I was always popular in school, not because I was charismatic, but because I was a side kick. I was the tag along that always helped out and made up the numbers. You will notice a lot of alpha men often have their side kicks with them wherever they go. It sounds lame but I was always invited to all the parties, had friends, was never bullied, and got the odd girl through my social circle.

I would be what you might call an 'inbetweener' yet I somehow got in the popular group.

Perhaps it taught me social skills - its hard for me to say objectively

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
This isn't cope. I do not consider myself a handsome guy, I consider myself decent enough looking for everyday life as long as I have my hair. I have a baby face so I don't even look good with a buzz cut , yet when I grow my hair out I can look fine. Speaking for myself here hair makes or breaks my attractiveness , even if it is an "illusion" the illusion works fine

I am in the same boat. When I was NW2.5 I had several people tell me to do what I can to stop it. If I go beyond NW3 I am gone.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
The guy is really good looking so his hair although sucks did not majorly impact his looks plus some people are just adaptable i think, more so then others...if he had a great sense of himself and his hair did not slow down his progress with women...he is not going to be as impacted as someone else who is not as good looking, not as good socially with people.

ahahhahahah holy sh*t if this guy is "really good looking", then I'm a STUD

Similarly, if people here think this guy is good looking, I'm curious as to what the ABLOO BLOO MY LIFE IS OVER BECAUSE OF HAIR LOSS poster actually looks like.

shookwun

Reaction score
Yes I started balding in my 20s. No idea how terrible it would be to bald earlier.

I was also a virgin till 21 and had major social anxiety and self esteem issues up till then. Was bullied etc. Not saying it compares to teenage balding (it doesn't), but I know plenty of guys who only really started doing well with women after they hit 22, or guys in my work who were likely virgins until they got a girlfriend in their high 20's.

Maybe I am underestimating the power of early development. But I think you are overestimating it by assuming someone who did well when he was younger wouldn't be destroyed if we went to sub 4/10 area after balding.

People think I am gay or are mentally not all there because I am single.

Women always ask me why a guy like me is single?

men think I might be gay jokingly.

these people look at me, and wonder.

they have no idea what I have been through. It has torn my life apart, hiding behind baldness since I was 15-16.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
People think I am gay or are mentally not all there because I am single.

Women always ask me why a guy like me is single?

men think I might be gay jokingly.

these people look at me, and wonder.

they have no idea what I have been through. It has torn my life apart, hiding behind baldness since I was 15-16.

My mates thought I was gay at one stage, genuinely not bs'ing you here. I had chance with 6/10 girl, she actually said she liked me and told her friend. We setup a movie date and I'm not joking when I say I literally said one thing to her the entire time, and that was when she asked me how I thought the movie was.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. When I was NW2.5 I had several people tell me to do what I can to stop it. If I go beyond NW3 I am gone.

If I go past that point it's gonna be hard for me to find reasons to keep living . I've always been super obsessed with my appearance in general so the idea of being ugly and bald is a nightmare