The Balder He Gets - The Better He Gets

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I go past that point it's gonna be hard for me to find reasons to keep living . I've always been super obsessed with my appearance in general so the idea of being ugly and bald is a nightmare

I will give up on women, but not life. There is a lot more to live for. My best moments so far have not been with women.

shookwun

Reaction score
I will give up on women, but not life. There is a lot more to live for. My best moments so far have not been with women.
Make lot's of money.

A lot of men will never experience the world outside of there native home land from financial restrictions.

I don't plan on marrying a women from my home land.

but trust me when I say this, women are far different from the ones born in North America

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Make lot's of money.

A lot of men will never experience the world outside of there native home land from financial restrictions.

I don't plan on marrying a women from my home land.

but trust me when I say this, women are far different from the ones born in North America

I live in Ireland, going travelling around south america in 3 weeks for 6 months, can't f*****g wait :D

Just hate saving money, packed lunches, no beer, no weed, no activities, even my gym membership is out. It's hard, all my copes are gone :p

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I live in Ireland, going travelling around south america in 3 weeks for 6 months, can't f*****g wait :D

Just hate saving money, packed lunches, no beer, no weed, no activities, even my gym membership is out. It's hard, all my copes are gone :p
That's awesome - you're gonna return with 6 kids from 6 different women

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
ahahhahahah holy sh*t if this guy is "really good looking", then I'm a STUD

Similarly, if people here think this guy is good looking, I'm curious as to what the ABLOO BLOO MY LIFE IS OVER BECAUSE OF HAIR LOSS poster actually looks like.
Well, she is a woman and she is into men, she will know better.

Having said that, I agree his hair is really really really really really really ugly.
He is actually one who should "shave it", wtf.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, she is a woman and she is into men, she will know better.

Having said that, I agree his hair is really really really really really really ugly.
He is actually one who should "shave it", wtf.
He did once but it looked worse:

upload_2017-3-28_17-37-3.png

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOOKSMATCHED
O
O
K
S
M
A
T
C
H
E
D

There's no story here, they're looksmatched. The guy isn't bad looking even though he's bald, he has a good face for it.

Side note: Sick eyebrows bro
vscsw3_th.png

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ahahhahahah holy sh*t if this guy is "really good looking", then I'm a STUD

Similarly, if people here think this guy is good looking, I'm curious as to what the ABLOO BLOO MY LIFE IS OVER BECAUSE OF HAIR LOSS poster actually looks like.

lets see your pics big shot...this dude is attractive in a classy educated cultural way..it's not going to be every woman's taste but i bet he does fine with the artist, emo type of girls.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
lets see your pics big shot...this dude is attractive in a classy educated cultural way..it's not going to be every woman's taste but i bet he does fine with the artist, emo type of girls.
Would you consider dating him if you were his age?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you consider dating him if you were his age?

For face and hair? yes he's fine.

His body? He looks like I can pick him up and toss him across room...so no.

I need a strong guy. He looks like he never lifted anything heavier than his guitar.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He has a good jaw and chin

I say this all the time

If you have good jaw and chin chiseled hair loss is not as bad
I have a little bit of a weak chin. Exactly like this:

upload_2017-3-28_18-9-43.png

upload_2017-3-28_18-9-55.png

I have good eyes and nose like him but the same weak jaw.

But I think I still pass as a 6 despite this flaw.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
For face and hair? yes he's fine.

His body? He looks like I can pick him up and toss him across room...so no.

I need a strong guy. He looks like he never lifted anything heavier than his guitar.
He's actually in decent shape now:

upload_2017-3-28_18-11-53.png

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a little bit of a weak chin. Exactly like this:

View attachment 51151

View attachment 51152

I have good eyes and nose like him but the same weak jaw.

But I think I still pass as a 6 despite this flaw.

You are doing fine and IF you ever wanted to looks match a chin implant is like easiest thing in world.

He's actually in decent shape now:

View attachment 51153

For me he is small and delicate looking...Im 5'6 I'm solid girl I gravitate to strong men. (i like it rough lol)

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOOKSMATCHED
O
O
K
S
M
A
T
C
H
E
D

There's no story here, they're looksmatched. The guy isn't bad looking even though he's bald, he has a good face for it.

Side note: Sick eyebrows bro
vscsw3_th.png

This. I am surprised that it took 4 page of discussion for someone to say this. Those women are not good looking. He is average and he found average to below average women.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at difference of chin implants so crazy.

Unknown-15.jpeg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are doing fine and IF you ever wanted to looks match a chin implant is like easiest thing in world.

For me he is small and delicate looking...Im 5'6 I'm solid girl I gravitate to strong men. (i like it rough lol)
I never even considered jaw surgery!

At the moment I want to get my bodyfat to very low levels and then I will judge my jaw from there. But I think I would rather spend it on a hair transplant either way.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are looks matched BUT isn't the whole point that men who are balding feel they cant get looks matched due to hair?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never even considered jaw surgery!

At the moment I want to get my bodyfat to very low levels and then I will judge my jaw from there. But I think I would rather spend it on a hair transplant either way.

Trust me i am not advocating it i don't think you need it you are doing well with women

IF You were an actor or something its different

But i know some of the 20 somethings it seems if they are not 100% photogenic don't do well now on Tinder and such.