The Balder He Gets - The Better He Gets

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont think this image is a chin implant tbh, I think this is double jaw surgery which often also includes a chin surgery to bring the chin forward. I say this because the jawline definition is better in the after and also his top lip has come foward, which wouldn't happen with just a chin implant.

could be wrong, but I dont think so.

I honestly don't know i just googled 'chin implant'.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not exactly, it's just our looks go down, thus looksmatched girls are worse looking.

All I hope is that they take an interest in foreign guys, and that they aren't as picky as Irish women. I already know they're not as fat :D

Better skin tone, eyebrows, hairstyle, beard style.

But yeah the chin is fairly amazing alright.

I'm so confused by what you said about women/looks related to men...I would think you guys as a whole want at least 'looks matched' otherwise you are same 'hypocrites' as women that some of you (not all or even most so don't mean 'you') criticize on here for wanting out of their own league and being picky--no?.

Yeah i think once he did his chin he probably started to upgrade his cosmetic stuff...but jaw/chin made his face night and day.

How's my chin? God, things I never thought about until I joined here.

Its really good!! You have no worries.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy did alot, he also got a nose job, tan, eyebrows are thicker, different hair, stubble game and probably more that I didn't notice.
2afk6za.jpg

he just did a tip reduction that does jack sh*t for men in pics to be honest

his jaw is night and day for whole face...just squint at the pic you will see what i mean. I think he may have touch of lipo on neck also in combination with chin implant.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chin implant is useless I have good jaw but shitty eye area. Eye area is where it's at.

xander no offense but there are hundreds of people on forum and many many people just on thread

I did not say 'you' need a chin implant

Your face is fine.

No offense i think its that you cant approach women in real life (understandable) and you are in a Nordic God Hell with Tinder so you are fucked...but you look fine you don't need surgery to looks max. (imo)

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
xander no offense but there are hundreds of people on forum and many many people just on thread

I did not say 'you' need a chin implant

Your face is fine.

No offense i think its that you cant approach women in real life (understandable) and you are in a Nordic God Hell with Tinder so you are fucked...but you look fine you don't need surgery to looks max. (imo)
I need to look like Gandy otherwise Im fooked.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I need to look like Gandy otherwise Im fooked.

So you need to look like arguably the most successful modern day male Supermodel in order to get laid by a 5 and above woman?

Okay.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, what are you saying? He's a "6/10 Norwood 3" :D:D:D Translated= 8/10 Norwood 2

his upfront pic is clearly Norwood 3

facially hi is 6.5 I bet (by my/lookism standarts)

his chin isn't weak, it's just average like me or @David_MPN have

also as shook said there is a facial composition that matters not feature

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you need to look like arguably the most successful modern day male Supermodel in order to get laid by a 5 and above woman?

Okay.
I honestly dont know what to do even if I did look like Gandy I think I wouldnt get laid still without tinder.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of David Gandy - is this photoshopped?

upload_2017-3-28_21-32-40.png

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm so confused by what you said about women/looks related to men...I would think you guys as a whole want at least 'looks matched' otherwise you are same 'hypocrites' as women that some of you (not all or even most so don't mean 'you') criticize on here for wanting out of their own league and being picky--no?.

Yeah i think once he did his chin he probably started to upgrade his cosmetic stuff...but jaw/chin made his face night and day.

Its really good!! You have no worries.

No, I will never expect better than looksmatched, just if I go NW3.5 my looksmatched will be a fat 3/10. I will not be happy. Now it's a skinny 5.5/10 and I don't expect better.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly dont know what to do even if I did look like Gandy I think I wouldnt get laid still without tinder.

You have about 15 people trying to help you for like a week and you find reasons why all of our collective advice won't apply to you specifically.

You are a defeated person.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have about 15 people trying to help you for like a week and you find reasons why all of our collective advice won't apply to you specifically.

as I told b4 soon he will encounter an average woman relatively soon, impregnate her and will forget about HairLossTalk.com or lookism

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

My spirit is broken yes. I dont believe I can make it anymore I don't envision a better version of myself.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
as I told b4 soon he will encounter an average woman relatively soon, impregnate her and will forget about HairLossTalk.com or lookism

cant happen soon enough lol about to buy him a woman from Philippines...I have an ad from HairLossTalk.com...i think i can get a coupon for being so old.