The Balder He Gets - The Better He Gets

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wiki says he is 37....that don't look 37 to me. Thats even a rough 47 to be honest.

UNLESS he lied about age when he started???? Happens.
It just looks fake to me but I could be wrong.

I just went through some google images and I think what it is with him is that he looks amazing in the right pose but can look pretty aged when in the wrong lighting.

Examples:

natural
upload_2017-3-28_21-43-19.png

good lighting
upload_2017-3-28_21-43-45.png

For me, its brad pitt who was the most aesthetic man to date:

upload_2017-3-28_21-44-35.png

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My spirit is broken yes. I dont believe I can make it anymore I don't envision a better version of myself.

Aren't you an athlete?
I don't get it I dated so many athletes that are driven and aggressive.

You have 3 options...
1. Learn how to talk to women--fake it until you make it meaning pretend they are interesting even when dumb as a rock or
2. Sink further into despair
3. MOVE to a normal country where variety of esthetic types and not so critical but you need to lower your own standard of thinking you are going to get a Nordic Goddess.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It just looks fake to me but I could be wrong.

I just went through some google images and I think what it is with him is that he looks amazing in the right pose but can look pretty aged when in the wrong lighting.

Examples:

natural
View attachment 51166

good lighting
View attachment 51167

For me, its brad pitt who was the most aesthetic man to date:

View attachment 51168

its so funny Brad is beautiful and i am POSITIVE if i met his doppleganger in person i would be totally dazzled and into him and have sex with him BUT for movie star looks he never did it for me...I know that sounds weird.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't you an athlete?
I don't get it I dated so many athletes that are driven and aggressive.

You have 3 options...
1. Learn how to talk to women--fake it until you make it meaning pretend they are interesting even when dumb as a rock or
2. Sink further into despair
3. MOVE to a normal country where variety of esthetic types and not so critical but you need to lower your own standard of thinking you are going to get a Nordic Goddess.
I was never aggressive always passive and decisive as an athlete never tapped into the aggressiveness cause it can get you hurt. Anyway those days are over I have tried hard and still incel RIP the dream.
Im going towards option 2 since I cant socialize with women and failed miserably on tinder.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
its so funny Brad is beautiful and i am POSITIVE if i met his doppleganger in person i would be totally dazzled and into him and have sex with him BUT for movie star looks he never did it for me...I know that sounds weird.
He won me over in the Legends of the Fall.

Just look at him!

upload_2017-3-28_21-53-11.png

Nobody should be that beautiful. I used to want his body in fight club:

upload_2017-3-28_21-54-18.png

But i'd rather be a little bigger than that these days

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

resu

Reaction score
I was never aggressive always passive and decisive as an athlete never tapped into the aggressiveness cause it can get you hurt. Anyway those days are over I have tried hard and still incel RIP the dream.
Im going towards option 2 since I cant socialize with women and failed miserably on tinder.

Seek therapy, you're going to regret it once you hit 30 and you're still in the same spot.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was so obsessed with Ewan McGregor and Viggo Mortinson in those years i think i am a loyalist.
funny how these 2 slayers are heroes to incel cucks. f*****g obi wan and aragorn. can't get more epic lol.

seriously though both great actors.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha i liked them before were in either role when they were indie- darlings.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like in trainspotting? Ewan was great in that

I saw him in a low budget horror movie by Danny Boyle and I just thought he was so sexy i cant remember the name of it but for that time it was really good.

And Viggo I saw in The Indian Runner and i thought he was hottest thing ever.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an unusual case as its about a friend of mine who actually has become a lot better with women as he has become balding. And this isn't mild balding - this is Norwood 5 aggressive balding - which makes it all the more interesting.

I actually know the guy and knew him as a fullhead and now know him as a nw5 and I remember him being awful with women when younger and now he has multiple girlfriends a year. The reasons its come up is because I found out that a UK magazine is going to run a story on baldness and women this June and I found out through another friend that he was to be featured.

In short, I am giving you the scoop before the rest of the world see's it. The only downside is I can only post the images as i'm not doing the interviews and I don't have access to the transcripts.

The reason I post it is because it kind of runs against the grain of what we talk about here. This man isn't good looking, he doesn't rock the bald look, and yet he succeeds with women (he is also not rich)

His last two girlfriends (not stunning but still!)

View attachment 51118

View attachment 51119

View attachment 51120

This is him only 4/5 years ago:

View attachment 51122

Brutal hairloss and yet he is now doing better with women. I actually asked my friend who is doing the interview about the details but he wouldn't say anything, so we can only speculate.

But in a way, this is reassuring as he looks pretty awful and yet he is still doing well in the dating scene.

(note on age - he is 27 in the two with his women and he is 22 in the before shot).

This image is from a few weeks ago:

View attachment 51123

Very interesting thread. It's always good for us baldies to analyze those who can get away with it somehow.
This man closely resembles a friend of mine in terms of facial features, beard game and this kind of hair loss.

Women are not an homogeneous population and the amount of tolerance of what strays further from the 'ideal man' (which is a genetic ideal that does not vary among cultures and nations) varies among them. In my opinion I'm seeing women more and more becoming extremely picky, choosing only what really closely resembles the ideal man.

A few women are particularly (not exclusively) attracted only to some of the traits of the ideal man and are able to tolerate defects like hair loss. A niche of these women are turned on and attracted to the extreme forms of features of masculinity (which presumably is a strong trait of the ideal man): e.g. consistent male body hair, significant height and build, thick beard, visible (not shaved) hair loss. This man and my friend are very similar in appearance and both attract this kind of women, who, loosely speaking, like the rugged very masculine man.

Generally these women are either very sophisticated or very trashy.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know if he uses treatments or takes finasteride? Or did he just accept it and moved on?

Because I'm 23 and have similar hair in the 22 year old picture, man I don't want to be that bald at 27
Does he look like hes taking finasteride ?? lool guy is a cueball m8