Taugenichts's Story - (pic updated on 10/21/07 on page 12)

G

Re: Taugenichts's story - (pic update 10/21/07 on page 12)

Thanks for your the kind words about my hair, guys. Yes, the treatments ARE WORKING. They really do. But I still ain´t satisfied with my hair. Nevertheless if I manage to maintain this head of hair for the next 35,40 years it is indeed ok.

G

DoctorHouse said:
Taug, you need to add some posters of hot looking women to your room. All I see is posters of men like Johnny Depp.

Women scare me plus I like Brad Pitt´s body in Fight Club. Seriously, I am straight, but I´d rather watch a good looking male body than a good looking female one.

G

BobbyChalfont said:
Taugenichts said:
chino20 said:
I am trying to look as f***** up as possible.

Then what's the point in worrying how bald you're going? Surely if the aim is to go as f***** up as possible, then crazy-*** hair like yours with a big bald patch at the back and receeding temples is as f***** up as f***** up gets.

And having a haircut does not equal shaving it. If you go to a reputable barber/salon who knows what they're doing, just a bit of trimming and layering can make hair look a billion times thicker than it really is.

Dude, you don´t get it. I want to have hair for myself. I am not doing this for women. Lol. I love my hair, even if I was happily married to a super model I would try everything to save it.
And you're still bothered about what kids used to say to you at school? You're in your 20s, get over it. Kids are a bunch of shits anyway.

Drunk people and children tell the truth, don´t you know that saying?

s.a.f

Reaction score

This is the first time that I've read your story Taug. But looking at the responses its no suprise that 90% of them are people telling you that you look good.
And still you choose to ignore this and continue with your own self belief that you are ugly. What more can we do or say? As long as you belive (wrongly) that you are ugly you will never get any hapiness. If you cant see this then you surely do have BDD so you need to realise that.
If only you could get the amount of self belief you should have you would succeed in so many aspects of life.
Its up to you either choose to be miserable forever or get on and enjoy life. Its up to you to stop making excuses and start building your own future. You're 25 yrs old, its time to be a man you have no reason not to.

Mop Top

Reaction score

Wow man, if you're ugly and have shitty hair, what kind of hope does that give the rest of us?

RaginDemon

Reaction score

dude, I dont have great hair, it looks okey on the good days, I am above average looking, I have an alright body, I AM very confident however. I do very well with ladies. I think you can do it too as long as you stop looking down on YOURSELF.

GL

G

RaginDemon said:
dude, I dont have great hair, it looks okey on the good days, I am above average looking, I have an alright body, I AM very confident however. I do very well with ladies. I think you can do it too as long as you stop looking down on YOURSELF.

GL

If i was "above average looking" I would be very confident as well.

s.a.f

Reaction score

:roll: Its only you who believes that you're not above average looking. And thats based on somethings that were said by children many years ago*, and the fact that women dont throw themselves at you now.
Well do you think they would throw themselves at Justin Timberlake or even mr Pitt himself if he was'nt rich and famous? The answer is no they'd still have to put in a bit of effort to get women. Maybe not as much as the rest of us but if you dont try (and you dont) you dont get the chance with women.
Anyway if you are merely an average looking guy whats so wrong with that? That just puts on equal terms with the majority of people. Dont tell me lifes not worth living just because you are'nt at the top of the pile. Thats like saying lifes not worth living for anyone who is'nt a millionaire.

* I can remember some people who were always made fun of at school and had stuff said about them that was just plain ridiculous. Most of the time it was done because these people were shy and would'nt stand up for themselves which I can imagine is probably the case with you. I also know that many of the girls who were ignored because they were not pretty etc have now grown up to become very attractive ladies I suspect the same could be the case with many men including you.
Oh wait but then there's your hot or not arguement isnt there. :roll:
Well I'd bet that if I put my photo on that stupid site I'd get a patheticly low score does that mean that I'd have to stop going out and stop approaching women aswell? If so I'd better not ever try it eh?

MEANSTREET

Reaction score

you just don't get it, confidence is the most attractive feature. you carry yourself off as a push over. self pity is probably the most unnactractive feature in a person. if brad pitt acted like a weirdo he'd still be just that. a weirdo. no one would go near him cause you cant talk to him. he'd be just boring and weird. dont be boring and weird man. wise the craic

Aplunk1

Reaction score

s.a.f.,
your posts are spot-on, but they fall on deaf ears.

s.a.f

Reaction score

I get the feeling that Taug is afraid to be anyway other than how he is now, its easy to sit at home and feel sorry for yourself.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score

It's your life Taug. Nobody's going to enjoy it for you.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

I am beginning to feel Taug is helpless.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score

Aplunk1 said:
s.a.f.,
your posts are spot-on, but they fall on deaf ears.

because he has too much hair covering them :woot:

RaginDemon

Reaction score

^that is so true lol

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

hey taug, are you still taking biotin? I tried it for 2 months and didn't really see anything so i stopped it, did you have a deficiency or something? Why did your derm recommend it?

RaginDemon

Reaction score

where did taug go?

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score

Alright Taug, time for that battle of the foreheads. Mine's about 3.5 inches, possibly a bit less but the ruler won't bend so that's my best estimate. Yours? Lol.

G

Dogs3 said:
hey taug, are you still taking biotin? I tried it for 2 months and didn't really see anything so i stopped it, did you have a deficiency or something? Why did your derm recommend it?

Yes, I am, you shouldn´t expect too much from it though. It is cheap, has no sides and is supposed to be good for hair. That´s why I am taking it. My derm was a jerk, she had no clue of the topic as I know by now.

chino20 said:
Alright Taug, time for that battle of the foreheads. Mine's about 3.5 inches, possibly a bit less but the ruler won't bend so that's my best estimate. Yours? Lol.

Stupid question: How exactly do you measure your forehead?

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score

Umm I just measured from middle of hairline (furthest point down) down to area in between eyebrows, with a ruler.