Taugenichts's Story - (pic updated on 10/21/07 on page 12)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Re: Taugenichts's story - (pic update 10/21/07 on page 12)

Yeah, Taug, nobody is posting shirtless photos of themselves as their avatar except for one poster that is openly gay. :nono:

bubka

Reaction score

if you were "ugly" because you were fat would you post a shirtless picture??? NO, END OF DISCUSSION about "I am so ugly" JUST STOP THIS BS NOW

G

DoctorHouse said:
Yeah, Taug, nobody is posting shirtless photos of themselves as their avatar except for one poster that is openly gay. :nono:

Ok, you got me, I am gay....

@Bubka:

What shall I say when all your sentences end up with "attention wh***"? If you had actually read my posts you would have known that the ugly part of me is my face, not my abs. Lol. I have been working out quite a lot the last months, why not brag about it a little bit?

But by now I can even post a picture of my face since I don´t really care about what other people think of me anymore. You know, after I did it for the first time, it was a big relief and so I am glad that I might do it again and again.

bubka

Reaction score

whatever man, nobody says your face is ugly, you are above average in my book, with a body that you yourself admit you can "show off" but you still whine and b**ch about being ugly... please

Aplunk1

Reaction score

Tauge,
I think that, even you, realize how innane your observations are. You know deep-down that you're acting childish, and that factors into your low self-esteem. There are simple ways to improve your life, man, and wallowing in your self-deprecating manner denies you some happiness. I just think that you're too scared, man. Scared of rejection... whatever.

I'll let you in on one of the ways I cope with this life. Call it escapism, if you will:

I am prepping myself to get involved in the publication business. Therefore, anything with printed words arrouses my interests. So... I READ a lot! I read more nonfiction than anything, but I have a strange affection for ficiton. I like to read stories where I can relate to the characters. I IDENTIFY something major in the character's life, then seek meaning from it. It's called symbolism.

Look at Ernest Hemingway's the Old Man and the Sea. What does that fish represent? Materialism, faith, desire, self-sacrifice...? Look at J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings-- what does that ring mean? Is it a burden that we all carry?

You see, Tauge, a lot of these fictional characters, throughout time, have made bigger impacts on our lives than other humans do. Even some religious icons, as far as I'm concerned, arefictional, yet they inspire many to live fulfilling lives. They ignite something in us. Do you need inspiration? If so, then try reading a little bit.

Erik D2

Reaction score

Taugenichts said:
Wtf?

80 % of all members have a male person (usually with good hair) in their avatars!

True. But using a picture of yourself shirtless as your avatar is inappropriate.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

See, Taug. That was easy enough. I knew you could finally do it. Its fine. I do not think any different of you. :bravo:

Aplunk1

Reaction score

Tauge,

would you be willing to write up a long and good essay/letter as to your feelings about WHY you feel so depressed? Really, sit down, dictate your true feelings into the computer. And not just your feelings-- give us ample explanation for the causes, the complexities, and the result of your depression/anxiety. I think that you owe yourself this.

Record something, put it on Youtube, and make it serious. Then, I think, some people, including myself, might take you more seriously.

G

Good idea, Aplunk, but for being honest I don´t know how I became what I am. I just don´t know it, I have incredible stories to tell, which make me believe that I must have been crazy for many years of my life. It would all be too complicated. But Youtube is definetly a Nono, who knows in the end I might get some media attention and other people would know about my life...... :freaked2:

Erik D2

Reaction score

Dude, put that camera down and face reality.

If you look for solutions, you will find them.

If you continue to wallow in self pity, things will just get progressively worse for you.

It's your life... if you want to waste it on self destruction, that's your right, but it's a lot more fun becoming self actualized, and reaping the rewards (fun, friends, money and women) that come along with it.

Life or death... it's your choice.

btw, I accept both Visa and Mastercard for my consulting fee.

bubka

Reaction score

Erik D2 said:
Taugenichts said:
Wtf?

80 % of all members have a male person (usually with good hair) in their avatars!

True. But using a picture of yourself shirtless as your avatar is inappropriate.
NO, there is nothing inappropriate about it, its just hypocritical to call yourself "ugly" when you admit that your body is attractive, and you show it off by posting it in the forum for all to see, then whine about being "ugly"

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Taug got mental issues, he kept telling everyone he is ugly yet he posts a pic of himself half naked, that reflects some confident.

Now I came to a conclusions, he is not lacking self confidence, he is just an attention wh*** with overwhelming negativiity.

Erik D2

Reaction score

Taug has a defeatist mentality... he wants to lose.

The power of belief is one of mans most powerful tools... using it against oneself is a recipe for certain disaster.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

He's got issues...

MEANSTREET

Reaction score
yeah man ur not good lookin sorry but someones gota tell u the truth and also ur bringin me down all the time

RaginDemon

Reaction score
MEANSTREET said:
yeah man ur not good lookin sorry but someones gota tell u the truth and also ur bringin me down all the time

That explains how he has managed to keep his virginity.

G

MEANSTREET said:

Thank you for your honesty!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
dude put a shirt on seriously...no dudes wanna check out other dudes' naked body.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Present for Tauge:

abercrombie_london.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'll bet Kiel is drooling too when he sees Aplunk's "finest" while he is eating those popsicles he's got down in the basement. :innocent: