Taugenichts's Story - (pic updated on 10/21/07 on page 12)

bubka

Reaction score
Re: Taugenichts's story - (pic update 10/21/07 on page 12)

NicholasLim said:
i think he is just pretending , i dont see why someone with low confidence would post photos of their body and face to the public , and seeing that he is considered good looking and has a nice body , he should be getting a lot of compliments in real life.
THANK YOU, the guy says he is "so ugly" so unattractive, but post a shirtless picture of a rather thin and fit healthy young mans body... you CANNOT say you are so ugly, and then post a picture of yourself that you are obviously proud of because your "attractive" physical appearance, PLEASE Taug, quit attention whoring

G

DoctorHouse said:
Taug, why are you posting a shirtless photo of yourself as your avatar. Please put a shirt on already. :puke:

Hmm, do you think I am that ugly?

Aplunk1

Reaction score

Taugenichts said:
DoctorHouse said:
Taug, why are you posting a shirtless photo of yourself as your avatar. Please put a shirt on already. :puke:

No, but dudes don't like to look at other dudes naked. :crazy:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Yes, Taug I agree with Aplunk. Are you trying to hook up with a dude Taug :gay: ? I know you said women are not an option for you. I won't think any less of you if you are? If you need to come "out". We will support your decision.

bubka

Reaction score

Taug, you post the pictures because YOU KNOW that you have a fit and attractive body, yet you only reply that people think it is ugly, YOU FOOL NOBODY

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

:agree:

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Aplunk1 said:
Taugenichts said:
DoctorHouse said:

No, but dudes don't like to look at other dudes naked. :crazy:

:agree:

G

I am not gay, but since I see myself in competition with males and compare myself to them I am rather obsessed with male bodies than female ones. Same goes for hairline. I am rather interested in a fine male hairline than a hot female body. I have lost interest in women, this doesn´t make me gay.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

dude you are strugglin' big time!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

"obsessed with male bodies" is not a straight behavior Taug. You say your not into women. I am not understanding you. Any of your dreams have to do with these male bodies you are saying you are obsessed with? S.A.F. can you help me out in your interpretation of this statement he made?? :lost:

G

Is it so hard to understand? I am hardly gay, because I am disgusted by the thought of sexual activities with men. I just like to look at good bodies or hairlines.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Ok Taug, but why do you have to subject US to the same fetish you have by posting your shirtless picture as your avatar?

Aplunk1

Reaction score

DoctorHouse said:
Ok Taug, but why do you have to subject US to the same fetish you have by posting your shirtless picture as your avatar?

It's BECAUSE you think he's UGLY. That's your problem, DoctorHouse.

:smack:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

I never said Taug was ugly, Aplunk :lost:

Aplunk1

Reaction score

DoctorHouse said:
I never said Taug was ugly, Aplunk :lost:

Sarcasm, DoctorHouse. I am simply trying to simplify this whole mess. :)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Sorry, Aplunk I was a little slow there. I am still recovering from my computer somehow being possessed by CCS.

Erik D2

Reaction score

Taug doesn't understand that parading around on the internet with his shirt off is inappropriate.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Thank you, Erik, finally someone who rationally understands the situation.

G

Wtf?

80 % of all members have a male person (usually with good hair) in their avatars!

bubka

Reaction score

TUAG: F'ing listen to me.... YOU SAY YOU ARE UGLY, yet you knowingly post a picture of yourself that you KNOW is not UGLY but is the total OPPOSITE.

You have a nice learn attractive male body, which you post because you know that, yet you act and say the exact opposite

YET YOU CONTINUE to ignore my posts, or any other post that gets to the heart of the matter like an attention seeking wh***

christ, you even change the subject that 80% of men have males in the signature, thats NOT THE POINT

The point is that you "I AM UGLY" is total BS, and you just continue to be a whining *** titty baby for attention