Taugenichts's Story - (pic updated on 10/21/07 on page 12)

G

:nono: Stupid Aplunk, those guys have hair. Even if Taug got a better body than them, he'd still only be a 2 tops on the CCS scale, just like anyone else who doesn't have a perfect Norwood 1 head of hair. Jk.

P.S., Taug, not to be critical, but your pic doesn't look muscular at all. It looks like you just have very low body fat, which is why you have some ab definition. But you have no real solid muscle showing anywhere. And you look like you have some fat buildup around your hips.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Because Tauge is approximately -.5 Norwood, he automatically loses 50 points.

He's beyond human trash.

He might as well accept his fate:

180px-Roger_Thomasson_-_Orc.jpg

G

Gosh, I forgot about the human trash thing. Man. I am such human trash, as are you Aplunk.

Human trash, human trash, human trash, we are all human trash.

cb-junkyard.jpg

Looks like Taug isn't the only one who uses that phrase:

"Bush rebuked by the hand of God
By Phil Davison
Published: 06 November 2005

George Bush presumably knew before this weekend that the "hand of God" could be merciless. He certainly does now. Maradona, rather than Iraq, was uppermost on the US President's mind this weekend as he attended a summit of leaders from the Western hemisphere in the Argentinian beach resort of Mar del Plata.

As domestic polls informed him that he was increasingly mistrusted by his fellow Americans, Mr Bush was clearly mortified to be called "human trash" by Latin America's equivalent of Michael Jordan - the Argentinian football legend Diego Maradona."

Here's what Urbandictionary says about human trash:

"1. Human Trash
9 up, 7 down

A bunch of meat that talks and walks.

Destroy immediately if seen." :(

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think the Avodart might be giving him that nice "hour glass figure" :agree:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
JayMan said:
:nono: Stupid Aplunk, those guys have hair. Even if Taug got a better body than them, he'd still only be a 2 tops on the CCS scale, just like anyone else who doesn't have a perfect Norwood 1 head of hair. Jk.

P.S., Taug, not to be critical, but your pic doesn't look muscular at all. It looks like you just have very low body fat, which is why you have some ab definition. But you have no real solid muscle showing anywhere. And you look like you have some fat buildup around your hips.

no shiet, I just didnt wanna say it to make him feel even lower... is that even possible? lol

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Gosh, I forgot about the human trash thing. Man. I am such human trash, as are you Aplunk.

Human trash, human trash, human trash, we are all human trash.

cb-junkyard.jpg

Looks like Taug isn't the only one who uses that phrase:

As domestic polls informed him that he was increasingly mistrusted by his fellow Americans, Mr Bush was clearly mortified to be called "human trash" by Latin America's equivalent of Michael Jordan - the Argentinian football legend Diego Maradona."

(

says diego f*****g maradona!? cheat us out of world cup glory! the motherfucker! i agree with him on bush though :)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
lol

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
Taug, I've seen a lot of your posts. I've also noticed a lot of people bashing you for some reason. By the way you go on and on...I thought you were like a NW7. I just saw your pics for the first time, and WOW!!!!! It doesnt look bad at all.

PS: Anyone remember gunner? This is from like 3 years ago. Very similar situation.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
30_going_on_60 said:
Taug, I've seen a lot of your posts. I've also noticed a lot of people bashing you for some reason. By the way you go on and on...I thought you were like a NW7. I just saw your pics for the first time, and WOW!!!!! It doesnt look bad at all.

PS: Anyone remember gunner? This is from like 3 years ago. Very similar situation.

he actually did that to make ppl laugh, Taug on the other is another story.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Cassin you mine as well lock this thread. This thread is being linked to HLH and its just making things worse for Taug. I am sure he wants this one locked too.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
then Taug is that famous already?

Soon he is gonna be the next hair loss idol in the world.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what do you mean its being linked to HLH? has taug left this site or something?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
with his charming personality, he deserves the popularity.