Taugenichts's Story - (pic updated on 10/21/07 on page 12)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: Taugenichts's story - (pic update 10/21/07 on page 12)

who has bigger problems? Taug or Britney?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

That's a real hard question to answer :innocent:

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Taug's a good guy, I hope his hair gets better so he can pick up his confidence.

:)

Artista

Established Member
Reaction score

RaginDemon said:
Taug's a good guy, I hope his hair gets better so he can pick up his confidence.

:)
:agree:

G

chino20 said:
Nah taug I know what you mean, and I had made the pictures bigger I wouldn't comment otherwise! I think what you're describing at the crown though is because your hair is generally quite thin anyway, and because the hair is going in different directions, as well as the head sloping downwards, you're always going to be able to see scalp. While it may be slightly thinner than the rest, I dunno how long you've been treating hair loss for or how old you are, it still looks good, and the fact that you can cover it up with longer hair says a lot aswell! Treatments are working man.

I have exactly the same thing, when I cut my hair short it depressed me so much, now it's longer it is covering it up better but leaves these kinda lines of 'valleys' down to the scalp in various places. With a bit of styling product it can be sorted out though. I agree with bobby aswell, get a good haircut.

Anyway dude, I hope it keeps getting better, but I really think it's nothing to be depressed about, it's fine in my opinion, and I'm fairly critical. Btw, my forehead's huge, I'll give it a measure sometime see if I can give ya a run for your money, ha :$

Yeah, many newbies get the advice to buzz it in order to make it look better. To me this is Bullshit. Longer hair hides hairloss so much better. And yes, the treatments are working, I probably wouldn´t have any hair left at all if it wasn´t for the treatments. I can feel they are doing their job, for instance the itching of my hair stopped completly. But I fear that it might not be enough and it gets worse again in the nearer future. hmm, I don´t know..... :shakehead:

And for all you guys who tell me to get a haircut: N-O

I am growing out my hair just as wild and crazy as it gets. It might be the last time I can do so, to me it is also some kind of protest. i am already ugly, why should I waste any energy just to become a little bit less ugly. When I was younger I was called "Neanderthal" by my class mates. The reason for this in their own words was that I "looked like one....." ok, so I have the face of a Neanderthal, why not get the "haircut" of a Neanderthal as well?
I am trying to look as fucked up as possible. Just when I am at work I comb my hair and shave myself. The rest of the day I look like this :

Attachments

• Bild 038.jpg
    Bild 038.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 1,391

RaginDemon

Reaction score

dude your not a bad looking guy (I am saying it in the most non gay way)

your hair doesnt look bad, but it needs a cut, it can be styled better.

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score

UGLY!!!!

Seriously Taug you are not ugly. The only reason you dont get girls is because of your confidence. You are actually a fairly good looking guy

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score

Taugenichts said:
chino20 said:
I am trying to look as f***** up as possible.

Then what's the point in worrying how bald you're going? Surely if the aim is to go as fucked up as possible, then crazy-*** hair like yours with a big bald patch at the back and receeding temples is as fucked up as fucked up gets.

And having a haircut does not equal shaving it. If you go to a reputable barber/salon who knows what they're doing, just a bit of trimming and layering can make hair look a billion times thicker than it really is.

And you're still bothered about what kids used to say to you at school? You're in your 20s, get over it. Kids are a bunch of shits anyway.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Taug, you need to add some posters of hot looking women to your room. All I see is posters of men like Johnny Depp.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

be more confident, you will get a lot of girls.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

ladies will love u taug

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score

WTF!

Dude... you have a lot of hair. You're young looking. Wow. don't get so depressed about your hair.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

his hair is a lot better than mine.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

his hair is better than many here, Taug, get out there a get some pussy

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Lucky_UK said:

WeRd! :smack:

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score

Taug you lucky, seems that treatments go well.. yeahhhhh grow out that hair to crazy lenght :punk: Just be happy

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Pereira said:
Taug you lucky, seems that treatments go well.. yeahhhhh grow out that hair to crazy lenght :punk: Just be happy

taug is greedy when it comes to his hair.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score

RaginDemon said:
Lucky_UK said:

.....to ya mother

vanillaice.jpg

RaginDemon

Reaction score

libertine said:
RaginDemon said:
Lucky_UK said:

.....to ya mother

vanillaice.jpg

never realized he is a perfect NW1 :punk: