Taugenichts's Story - (pic updated on 10/21/07 on page 12)

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, your hair really isnt that bad. Mine is much worse and Im not letting it get to me, have a look at my story(on my sig) and see how bad my hair is when wet. Im only 23 as well but sometimes when things knock you down you have got to get back up and carry on.

Nothing will affect you unless you let it.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you got lots of hair man, go be in shampoo commercials

Sean68

Reaction score
you hair is so similar to mine - same length. same receeding hairline with
good overall density. what depresses me is feeling it and having nothing
growing at the front.

knowing how much you hate it i think youre pretty brave for taking the
pictures i cant even look at mine like that.

youve still got dutasteride and loads of topicals to try mate take heart from that and
good luck with getting the script.

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Taug just doesnt know how to style his hair.... at all. A good haircut is crucial.

jwilson02

Reaction score
lmao, wow this kid talks like hes actually losing hair....dude get a f'ing haircut...that long hair is nasty...i promise you it will look 20 times better

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
taug, you hair looks pretty good man.

avodart will most likely at least maintain what you have for a while. I think that if you get a caesar like hair cut then it will hide the thinning in the back and top...

your hairline looks awesome... i bet a lot of people are jealous of it.

You do have male pattern baldness though... but you can most likely maintain what you have and with the appropriate hair style you should be able to mask the loss.

you are in a good place man. You probably will not be able to regain your original density but you can hold onto what you have.

you should be grateful for the amount of hair you have.

I am 23 years old and have had a transplant... you still have more hair than me.

You obviously have an anxiety problem that needs to be addressed before you doing something stupid and hurt yourself.

There is a life out there waiting for you with much much less emotional pain.

G

wow your hair looks so good. im envy of you.

my hair looks worse. definatley. you are really a cry baby ;).

i can be lucky if my hair looks like that in 5 months when im at the end of all hopes that it can get better. :roll:

though, one thing where i am better than you is , my hair is actually improving and the hairloss is completley stopped.

lets see who got better hair in 5 months when yours is worse and mine better. :p [/list]

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
neo1234 said:

i can be lucky if my hair looks like that in 5 months when im at the end of all hopes that it can get better. :roll:

though, one thing where i am better than you is , my hair is actually improving and the hairloss is completley stopped.

lets see who got better hair in 5 months when yours is worse and mine better. :p [/list]
unkike taug which is only whining about his hairlosss and not doing anything to fight it you are on the big 3 plus tricomin you are using the 4 most proven treatments , you deserve to have more hair then him and i hope you will

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
roki said:
neo1234 said:

unkike taug which is only whining about his hairlosss and not doing anything to fight it you are on the big 3 plus tricomin you are using the 4 most proven treatments , you deserve to have more hair then him and i hope you will

what are you talking about? He has been on finasteride for 9months and he is using nizoral shampoo.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
roki said:
neo1234 said:

what are you talking about? He has been on finasteride for 9months and he is using nizoral shampoo.
finasteride didnt work for him and he could tell after 6 months when there was NO sign of improvement at all
nizoral is good to add if things are working well but the wasnt so it proboably didnt do much
in short ,he should of chaged to dutasteride asap and he really should of done it by now,he should add minoxidil that is the best treatment for regrowth and he obviously wants regrowth
he should add tricomin or foligen if he wants to maxamise his chances which im sure he does
there you go

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
everyone here PREACHES patience....and to wait treatments out for a year...so no youre tellin him he shoulda stopped and switched after 6 months? :roll:

dutasteride is venturing into the unknown...he might b**ch about his hairloss but that doesnt mean he should risk his long term health.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
everyone here PREACHES patience....and to wait treatments out for a year...so no youre tellin him he shoulda stopped and switched after 6 months? :roll:

dutasteride is venturing into the unknown...he might b**** about his hairloss but that doesnt mean he should risk his long term health.

yes if you keep constant shedding after 6 months you should definitlly start worrying!!!!
if its like that its proboalby not doing what its suppost to do !!!

well leave the argument about dutasteride safety out especially because its not what bothers him hes only scared of possibility hell shed from the dutasteride
but as the saying goes - no pain no gain

besides he wont have a long term health if hell kill himself

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
roki said:

dutasteride is venturing into the unknown...he might b**** about his hairloss but that doesnt mean he should risk his long term health.

yes if you keep constant shedding after 6 months you should definitlly start worrying!!!!

well leave the argument about dutasteride safety out especially because its not what bothers him hes only scared of possibility hell shed from the dutasteride

shedding? he doesnt shed...he b****s about losing 4 hairs in the shower?? you consider that shedding?

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i dont know, he says hes shedding im not there to check it if he isnt shedding or if hes shedding the normal amout then its a different story

jwilson02

Reaction score
"what do you mean shedding? he doesnt shed...he b****s about losing 4 hairs in the shower?? you consider that shedding?""

"what are you talking about? he might b**** about his hairloss but that doesnt mean he should risk his long term health"

"what are you talking about? He has been on finasteride for 9months and he is using nizoral shampoo."

"what do you mean...he IS losing his hair"

Dude you really are starting to sound like taugs personal assistant..u wipe his *** too?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
jwilson02 said:
"what do you mean shedding? he doesnt shed...he b****s about losing 4 hairs in the shower?? you consider that shedding?""

"what are you talking about? he might b**** about his hairloss but that doesnt mean he should risk his long term health"

"what are you talking about? He has been on finasteride for 9months and he is using nizoral shampoo."

"what do you mean...he IS losing his hair"

Dude you really are starting to sound like taugs personal assistant..u wipe his *** too?

excuse me? who the f*** are u

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
roki said:

Not funny to joke about that stuff.