South Korean Scientists Has Developed A New Type Of Biochemical Material To Prevent Hair Loss

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the difference is this south korean lab is funded by their government and they have less red tape when it comes to treatments. It will not go though all this rigorous trial process folica has. We might see a release in 2-3 years if it works

TheRealJasonStatham

My Regimen
Reaction score
the difference is this south korean lab is funded by their government and they have less red tape when it comes to treatments. It will not go though all this rigorous trial process folica has. We might see a release in 2-3 years if it works

still, if they had a worthy product they would have cruised through trials swiftly. nobody can convince me it took them 10 years to get to this point (planning the "pivotal" trial) solely because of bureaucracy, and not because best they can do is create a couple of dozens of weak hairs at the price of having your head butchered + having to apply minoxidil or other ingredients daily anyway

3 years for this korean thing is nothing, if it really has the regenerating potential the author of the study claims it has. for treatments which offer some dubious maintenance at best, its a different story.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
in short, these Koreans have seriously taken up the treatment of hair. I hope samsung galaxy 10 or 11 will be equipped with a hair restoration function:D:D

Have they really? Or is it us assuming they’re more advanced bcs they’re Asians and have less regulations?

What have they done in the past in hair restoration that tells us they’re worth taking seriously?

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
I just found this topic, nice find. Dont have the time to go through the whole 22 pages, but keeping my eyes on the thread, just in case it starts working in humans, not mice. :)

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just found this topic, nice find. Dont have the time to go through the whole 22 pages, but keeping my eyes on the thread, just in case it starts working in humans, not mice. :)

It will work, bcs they’re koreans! They’re smart bcs they’re Asians and they have no restrictions in clinical trials! This means by next year it’ll be available for sure!

This is pretty much what everyone says, when it comes to overseas research, all of which are unproven.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really hope you're right! Fingers crossed and waiting.

I was being sarcastic, nothing has come out since finnastride and minoxidil. We’ve had many snake oils and unreleased/forgotten snake oils in this forum, however.

Don’t expect anything worth mentioning to come out for another 10yrs (if we’re lucky). But you can be sure to expect many “new treatment” estimated release dates.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If only this came out this year instead of Brotzu

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the man. I can tell you this.

And this treatment is moving fast.

What people need to understand is that the discovery date does not match the publication date. Choi team has been working on this for two years or more, and it also has been confirmed that this is being used on human trials already and there are less regulations there in South Korea.

This research are being funded by the government, its happening in one the greatest universities out there and the man behind it has made other notable discoveries and hes very respected all around the world.

This guy will blow everything out of the water.

inmyhead

Reaction score
This is the man. I can tell you this.

And this treatment is moving fast.

What people need to understand is that the discovery date does not match the publication date. Choi team has been working on this for two years or more, and it also has been confirmed that this is being used on human trials already and there are less regulations there in South Korea.

This research are being funded by the government, its happening in one the greatest universities out there and the man behind it has made other notable discoveries and hes very respected all around the world.

This guy will blow everything out of the water.

The new brotzu lol. Atleast this one has a decent theory - it is promoted by estrogen, would explain why women avoid male pattern baldness.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the only thing I believe anymore when it comes to hair loss treatments and cures. The guy himself even explicitly stated that this is a cure. I don't really care much about Replicel, Histogen etc. For me this is it. Hopefully we know way more about it in August.