South Korean Scientists Has Developed A New Type Of Biochemical Material To Prevent Hair Loss

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the only thing I believe anymore when it comes to hair loss treatments and cures. The guy himself even explicitly stated that this is a cure. I don't really care much about Replicel, Histogen etc. For me this is it. Hopefully we know way more about it in August.
in August "in the next 10 years"

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
not gonna happen this time.
Its already being tested on humans and there isnt much bureaucracy in South Korea to put this on the market.

Are you sure that it have already been tested on humans?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the only thing I believe anymore when it comes to hair loss treatments and cures. The guy himself even explicitly stated that this is a cure. I don't really care much about Replicel, Histogen etc. For me this is it. Hopefully we know way more about it in August.
What's the reason to disregard replicel/shiseido?

And I heard that this treatment was "discovered" accidentally late last year. Isn't it too early to hype?

kingjohn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the man. I can tell you this.

And this treatment is moving fast.

What people need to understand is that the discovery date does not match the publication date. Choi team has been working on this for two years or more, and it also has been confirmed that this is being used on human trials already and there are less regulations there in South Korea.

This research are being funded by the government, its happening in one the greatest universities out there and the man behind it has made other notable discoveries and hes very respected all around the world.

This guy will blow everything out of the water.

All aboard this thread now?
Someone get an interview with the dude or some more info or whatever

i recently made an update thread with an email exchange with ky choi and a new research paper published in 2018 on an advancement in the method used in this posts op: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/new-vpa-wounding-delivery-method-from-ky-choi.112804/

all aboard the ky choi hype train!

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone get an interview with the dude or some more info or whatever

Master Choi will officialy present his discovery to the world at the conference.

Save the date

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180415-141940.jpg
    Screenshot_20180415-141940.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 345

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this is like a treatment you have to get consistently I will legit learn Korean and move to South Korea for a while to get it haha. I already love the language and natural scenery there. Also I would not be surprised if Koreans figured out the whole hair loss thing. They are masters in beauty care products.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
If this is like a treatment you have to get consistently I will legit learn Korean and move to South Korea for a while to get it haha. I already love the language and natural scenery there. Also I would not be surprised if Koreans figured out the whole hair loss thing. They are masters in beauty care products.
Same dont give a sh*t about the money either I'll spend all my f*****g money or half of them

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not coming out for at least the next 5-10 years (if it ever comes out). I know some people on this forum like to dream but reality isn't what we wish.

I would put more hope on treatments that are currently under clinical trials.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not coming out for at least the next 5-10 years (if it ever comes out). I know some people on this forum like to dream but reality isn't what we wish.

I would put more hope on treatments that are currently under clinical trials.
Exactly
But even for those treatments, people are still hoping like crazy.

We already know Tsuji is “planning” to have Human trials starting April next year, and idiots here still keep chanting Tsuji2020

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly
But even for those treatments, people are still hoping like crazy.

We already know Tsuji is “planning” to have Human trials starting April next year, and idiots here still keep chanting Tsuji2020
Tsuji is the wildcard here considering how little info we have. His idea will definetely come to life sooner or later but 2020 is simply impossible IMO. 2025-2030 is a more realistic timeframe in my opinion. This Korean "cure" also seems an excellent discovery but it will need to pass Phase I, II and III and we know that takes usually 10-12 years.

And for treatments under trials I mean Seti, Fevi, Breezula, Polichem, (Repicel?)...

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji is the wildcard here considering how little info we have. His idea will definetely come to life sooner or later but 2020 is simply impossible IMO. 2025-2030 is a more realistic timeframe in my opinion. This Korean "cure" also seems an excellent discovery but it will need to pass Phase I, II and III and we know that takes usually 10-12 years.

And for treatments under trials I mean Seti, Fevi, Breezula, Polichem, (Repicel?)...
Dude... you say we know very little about Tsuji. And then in the next breath you say his idea will definitely come to life. Dafuq?

If Tsuji can make it work tho, I agree with you that it could take several years. Even 2025 is not so far away that life will be completely over for us young ones.... I suppose you have to live your thirties too.

Why did you put a “?” Mark after Replicel? Lol that bugged me.

Do you have any hope for treatments other than Tsuji?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude... you say we know very little about Tsuji. And then in the next breath you say his idea will definitely come to life. Dafuq?

If Tsuji can make it work tho, I agree with you that it could take several years. Even 2025 is not so far away that life will be completely over for us young ones.... I suppose you have to live your thirties too.

Why did you put a “?” Mark after Replicel? Lol that bugged me.

Do you have any hope for treatments other than Tsuji?

hair transplant still work for people over 70 with a scalp full of fibrosis. why do you think they make hair transplant at such age? Once you are worried about going balding you will still be worried even when you completely are. at 30 yo or 40 and after we still have tens years to live (hopefully) and obviously it will be better with a full head of hairs!