South Korean Scientists Has Developed A New Type Of Biochemical Material To Prevent Hair Loss

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering this project is funded by the korean government itself and since the issue of funding is taken care of, should this not be toxic we might see a release in 3-5 years. Im gonna email the leading doctor some months later and ask about his progress i think they are testing it out already

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, Disney should be extremly happy, MIcky Mouse will never be bald ;) .
Imagine if Micky woke up one day and bit by bit....his ears started shrinking.

And everyday he saw flakes of his ears fall off his head.

And soon he had nothing left on top.

upload_2018-1-26_22-18-36.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-26_22-10-26.png
    upload_2018-1-26_22-10-26.png
    224.9 KB · Views: 369

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine if Micky woke up one day and bit by bit....his ears started shrinking.

And everyday he saw flakes of his ears fall off his head.

And soon he had nothing left on top.

View attachment 77727

lol. Yep, kids will not like it anymore. Now, it all make sense. All this hundreds of papers, testing things that only growth hair on mouses. It finally all have a sense.

YanDjin

Reaction score
This is the same pattern we see in every research paper:
1. Researcher finds something that is causing hair loss in mice.
2. They either add a compound or inhibit some biological activity.
3. Rat regrows hair.
4. Researchers conclude they've hit a breakthrough and the media goes wild.

Something ain't right with this approach. The only thing it could mean to humans is that they need to add something else to their regiment. I don't think one compound will do it anymore - we need to attack this as a complex.

Just want to clarify something. The researchers don't find something that is causing hair loss in mice. they find something that is abnormal in the human scalp, they inject it to mice, mice have hair loss, so they conclude that the that substance is what causes hair loss in humans, they find a ''medicine'' that ''fights'' the cause of hair loss identified : ''the substance''. once found, mice regain their hair. but once used on humans it doesn't necessarily works, either because its just a contributing factor, or it works differently on mice. but i don't see how they could do it differently.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just want to clarify something. The researchers don't find something that is causing hair loss in mice. they find something that is abnormal in the human scalp, they inject it to mice, mice have hair loss, so they conclude that the that substance is what causes hair loss in humans, they find a ''medicine'' that ''fights'' the cause of hair loss identified : ''the substance''. once found, mice regain their hair. but once used on humans it doesn't necessarily works, either because its just a contributing factor, or it works differently on mice. but i don't see how they could do it differently.
Just a little detail that many ppl seem to not understand, these so called mouse... They are genetically modified to have male pattern baldness on their genes for sure

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can ask LUO from 2hpharm if he can help out? He manufactures high quality compounds. He supplied setipiprant + darolutamide and it tested legit and more affordabke then Kane.
He is very helpfull and speaks good english.
His daro is actually enza btw.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermatology conference where lead scientist will be presenting his findings

Do you have source for this? I noticed the patent has been filed for a while and the actual study was submitted way back in 2016. I would think that there may be announcement of clinical trials soon, maybe at the conference, toxicity testing cant last that long surely? On reddit, that researcher who had links to the labs claimed human studies had already started! Absolutely no reliability but interesting anyway.

kingjohn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
emailed the lead researcher dr choi and got the following:
Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 4.30.59 PM.png
not much, but at least a small indication that they are indeed progressing with research on the drug

TheRealJasonStatham

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was talking about that South Korea discovery by comparing Follica timeline
This South Korea protein could take 10+ years to come to market, IF it's viable

well thats exactly why follica is a joke after all these years. its not f*****g viable.

these incompetent shady companies are just hiding behind "administration hassle" argument