So, I Have Just Popped My First Loniten Pill

Mab

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on oral 5mg for ~1 month. I was using foam before for 10+ years. Oral definitely jump started things.

I was using my hand to apply the foam before this and then putting a small amount of water on my hand, moving it around a bit a swallowing the water. When doing this I got headaches, and my hair went into crazy growth mode, so I was probably getting more than 5mg this way. Did it for like ~2months. So 3 total on oral.

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on oral 5mg for ~1 month. I was using foam before for 10+ years. Oral definitely jump started things.

I was using my hand to apply the foam before this and then putting a small amount of water on my hand, moving it around a bit a swallowing the water. When doing this I got headaches, and my hair went into crazy growth mode, so I was probably getting more than 5mg this way. Did it for like ~2months. So 3 total on oral.

So you impressed with oral minoxidil so far Mab? Thicker hair?

Mab

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you impressed with oral minoxidil so far Mab? Thicker hair?

New semi terminal growth in the hairline area. I say semi terminal because the hairs grow slower than the higher up hairline hairs, or maybe they only get so long? Im not sure because my other hair is very long, so it may be real terminal. My original loss pattern before oral minoxidil was nw3. I now have possible terminal hair down to nw2, and even smaller hairs that look like the ones topical gave me before down to nw1, maybe even female hairline levels.

Edit to add: Of course I am on HRT for a year so it could be that, but I only seemed to thicken up to full thickness in my NW3 area for the year I have been on HRT. I started derma rolling after the new growth from oral minoxidil to try to make all the hairs terminal or maybe increase the maximum growth length.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
New semi terminal growth in the hairline area. I say semi terminal because the hairs grow slower than the higher up hairline hairs, or maybe they only get so long? Im not sure because my other hair is very long, so it may be real terminal. My original loss pattern before oral minoxidil was nw3. I now have possible terminal hair down to nw2, and even smaller hairs that look like the ones topical gave me before down to nw1, maybe even female hairline levels.

Edit to add: Of course I am on HRT for a year so it could be that, but I only seemed to thicken up to full thickness in my NW3 area for the year I have been on HRT. I started derma rolling after the new growth from oral minoxidil to try to make all the hairs terminal or maybe increase the maximum growth length.
What is your HRT regimen?

Distressed

My Regimen
Reaction score
1 time every 2 weeks Intra muscular injection of 20mg per ML estradiol valerate. 150mg per day spironolactone 1.25mg per day finasteride(been on this for several years though)
Do you still have libido and functional genitals?

Mab

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you still have libido and functional genitals?

Yes, rock hard haha.. though right after I take my spironolactone, for an hour or so I can't gak. I prefer not to use the girlpenis, but I have to keep the wife happy you know. Shes being a good sport about this whole thing, and sometimes the mouth doesn't cut it.

Edit to add. When I gak, nothing comes out, but my orgasms are like 3 x stronger now

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Back when I was on oral minoxidil (10mg) it was like glue. Hair didn't fall at all. The moment I abandoned it, the next week I saw a hair come out after running my hair through my head. Ever since then I thought minoxidil only brought back thin weak hair which never really grows to full length. Since I was on psuedo HRT (just desperate not crazy :p) I was of the opinion weak hair shed = stronger grows back. The thing is, now I feel even those weak thin hairs have a role in covering my head, so got back on oral min asap recently. Just hoping a full HRT regime means the hair grows properly this time.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If 1ml of topical solution is 50 mg

Drink 0,10ml with some water its the same to take a 5mg oral pill ?

shookwun

Reaction score
whats with all the trannies on this site.

boy who thinks hes a girl
girl who thinks shes a boy

serious mental illness.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
whats with all the trannies on this site.

boy who thinks hes a girl
girl who thinks shes a boy

serious mental illness.

You're the one with the serious mental illness dude, I would gladly hang out with DHT in real life but not you.

shookwun

Reaction score
Says the person with the genetic chromosome and genetilia of a man identifying themselves as a female

As for science, They refer to it as a gender identity disorder.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Says the person with the genetic chromosome and genetilia of a man identifying themselves as a female

As for science, They refer to it as a gender identity disorder.

Says the person with the genetic alleles for baldness but who thanks to three surgeries (and a wig sometimes I hear) identifies themselves as a full head.

As for science, it's called androgenetic alopecia snowflake, why don't you just accept what nature gave you instead of butchering you scalp?

shookwun

Reaction score
Says the person with the genetic alleles for baldness but who thanks to three surgeries (and a wig sometimes I hear) identifies themselves as a full head.

As for science, it's called androgenetic alopecia snowflake, why don't you just accept what nature gave you instead of butchering you scalp?
When you stop forcing yourself into female bathrooms.

I want to become a unicorn in the mean time.