Setipiprant Does Work, But Only On Really Really High Doses.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any updates on seti guys? I'm currently on 300mg a day now.

Had to stop finasteride because of bad sides.

300mg orally? Seems really low. I know its expensive but 1g minimum is my recommendation. Anything below 500mg will only slow down the hairloss and reduce itch but thats about it

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ol-will-make-your-face-look-like-sh*t.109593/

So after reaching your ideal growth, will you stay with just seti for maintainence and discontinue PGE2 ?

Thats really weird, my skin has never looked better. I havent had acne in forever thanks to seti.

As for pge2, i feel like its like minoxidil in that if you stop you will lose those gains.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Westonci, from your pics its obvious that vellus hairs are struggling to become terminal but failing.

Try minoxidil after dermastamping, after a couple of months those hair will start to kick

its a shame you are wasting so much money and time with setipiprant and achivieng so little

allthegains

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys, im just letting you know if you getting good results with seti alone, you would get insane results if added PGE2 on top of that.

Seti is mainly for maintenance and PGE2 is for regrowth.

The catch 22 is that you need to be on Seti for PGE2 to work.

where do you source your PGE2?

mowingdown

Reaction score
Thats really weird, my skin has never looked better. I havent had acne in forever thanks to seti.

As for pge2, i feel like its like minoxidil in that if you stop you will lose those gains.

Didn't you complain about your grey complexion on seti on reddit?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Didn't you complain about your grey complexion on seti on reddit?

Yes but it wasnt the seti that caused it. In the last 2 years ive tried seti from 4 different sources. Lyphar, Zhe Chem, The private forum, and the reddit guy (username clearvisions101)

Only the reddit guys gave me that side and it wasnt mentioned on allergans adverse effects for seti.

I only used it because i was desperate and ran out. Dude seemed very shady.

I literaly switched overnight to private forum seti once i received it in the mailb and all those sides went away.

This is why you should be careful were you get your stuff from. Ive been using lewis's seti for over a year now and no complaints

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but it wasnt the seti that caused it. In the last 2 years ive tried seti from 4 different sources. Lyphar, Zhe Chem, The private forum, and the reddit guy (username clearvisions101)

Only the reddit guys gave me that side and it wasnt mentioned on allergans adverse effects for seti.

I literaly switched overnight to private forum seti once i received it in the mailb and all those sides went away.

This is why you should be careful were you get your stuff from. Ive been using lewis's seti for over a year now and no complaints

how much do you pay ? / and per day

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
$5.5/g so at 2g/day thats about $11/day

Keep in mind im Canadian so our dollar is sh*t so $11 usd for me is very expensive.

i know man i am canadian too ! i wish i could get on seti but the max i can afford is 500 g a day.. maybe.. :(

But glad for you if the treatment is working !!

11 $ us is basically 15 $ cad.. so x 365, = 5500 $ a year.. i am so poor i would have to sell an organ to pay that haha

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
I got lazy on applying topical seti, I think I lost some ground, sh*t is depressing. You can't party hard with out worrying your dam hair, hair loss suck.

The good news, I just got my seti and will be doing 2g daily orally and 50% topical seti starting tomorrow. Hopefully, I see some crazy gains from it.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
300mg orally? Seems really low. I know its expensive but 1g minimum is my recommendation. Anything below 500mg will only slow down the hairloss and reduce itch but thats about it

I'm about to start oral seti hopefully soon and am planning on starting off with 1 gm./day (500 mgs. 2x per day). So we're supposed to keep this in the freezer? Do you make seti capsules 2x per day or do you make large quantities of seti capsules and store them in the freezer? I'm not sure how gelatin capsules would react to freezer temperatures.

mowingdown

Reaction score
Who is Lewis

Who is lewis and where do you grab this seti from? More than willing to try 5.5/g

abcdefg

Reaction score
When does one of these types of drugs like Seti actually set to release for real? Years ago they said this class of drugs was for asthma and had thousands of patients and tons of study data from phase 3 trials already so it should be ready to release fast. Why is this not out yet? If it was studied for asthma years before this where is the data, and the release what is taking so long?

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
he use to be the contact guy for Zhe Chem, but he went independent. Ive been using his seti for over 6 months now.
I am about to order Seti from Lyphar. What do you think about them from your past experience? Do you think there is a need of getting it tested once I receive it or Lyphar has legit Seti?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am about to order Seti from Lyphar. What do you think about them from your past experience? Do you think there is a need of getting it tested once I receive it or Lyphar has legit Seti?

Theirs a good chance its legit. I only switched to Zhe because it was slightly cheaper and they were used by guys on the private forum.

mowingdown

Reaction score
Theirs a good chance its legit. I only switched to Zhe because it was slightly cheaper and they were used by guys on the private forum.

Any chance I can get that info for his independent operation? By the way, I owe you an apology. Quit clearly you've been getting growth in your crown. Really cool to see!

edit: sorry just saw it's literally in your first post!

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score

I'm thinking about buying a really big bulk of seti for orally, do you know if Lewis accept bitcoin like Kane. I hate using western union.