Setipiprant Does Work, But Only On Really Really High Doses.

inmyhead

Reaction score
who are you saying can't be trusted?

janoshik, I agree

lewis from zhechem, we have no reason not to trust him. He's treated my friends well thus far

He was replying to my post. Janoshik is well known liar in steroids testing forums. He probably doesnt' even have any equipment for testing

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: 1g a day. Still receding at temple & now shedding, despite thickening at crown. Also dry skin now.
I'm using seti acid from lyphar.
Yeah maybe its shedding off the weak hairs in the frontal area and later on grow back thicker. I am experiencing a shed too sometimes

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on 1 gm./day (500 mg. 2 x per day) for 1 week. Purchased from Lyphar. Had insomnia first couple days but sleep is back to normal. Eyes feel like it might be dry but not sure if it's a placebo effect since I read dry eyes is a possible side effect. Zero positive effects so far. Hair still shedding as badly as usual and scalp still itchy/irritated. Not sure how long it takes for this stuff to kick in.

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was replying to my post. Janoshik is well known liar in steroids testing forums. He probably doesnt' even have any equipment for testing
He is a well known liar, and behaves in a highly unprofessional manner:
0ppK829.jpg

However, he does have actual equipment and can test things
https://imgur.com/a/qSSvn
He rarely provides raw data for unknown reasons, but posts the raw data all the time on professionalmuscle(no idea why he only does that there). He's also caught things like PPL selling Halotestin as Adex, which other labs confirmed in blind tests. So he does have the ability. And he does test some stuff. My problem with him, is that I have no idea how much stuff he actually tests. Is it 98%? Is it 30%? That I have no answer for.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
He is a well known liar, and behaves in a highly unprofessional manner:
View attachment 88467

However, he does have actual equipment and can test things
https://imgur.com/a/qSSvn
He rarely provides raw data for unknown reasons, but posts the raw data all the time on professionalmuscle(no idea why he only does that there). He's also caught things like PPL selling Halotestin as Adex, which other labs confirmed in blind tests. So he does have the ability. And he does test some stuff. My problem with him, is that I have no idea how much stuff he actually tests. Is it 98%? Is it 30%? That I have no answer for.

I was going to use him to 3rd party test my seti, but this dude is a racist, can't be trusted.... Anyone know of any other place to get it 3rd party tested that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I remember he provided the % purity for Westnc because he requested it, I think it cost a little extra too.

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stick to it for atleast 6 months.

And thx for the update. 1gram seems to be the sweet spot for maintenance.
as testified by other users in this forum who have a long history of experimenting with many chemicals- u will know if something is working in as little as a few days(give it 1 week)

hair texture
body hair growth
scalp itch
scalp pain
scalp/facial sebum
even seemingly-unrelated physiological signs like armpit odour

All these are indicative signs

inmyhead

Reaction score
as testified by other users in this forum who have a long history of experimenting with many chemicals- u will know if something is working in as little as a few days(give it 1 week)

hair texture
body hair growth
scalp itch
scalp pain
scalp/facial sebum
even seemingly-unrelated physiological signs like armpit odour

All these are indicative signs

What the f***. Do you know that hair grows from bottom? so if you change conditions of scalp only the new part of the hair will be effected. YOU CAN"T JUDGE IF TREATMENT WORKS AFTER 1 WEEK LOOKING AR HAIR TEXTURE

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f***. Do you know that hair grows from bottom? so if you change conditions of scalp only the new part of the hair will be effected. YOU CAN"T JUDGE IF TREATMENT WORKS AFTER 1 WEEK LOOKING AR HAIR TEXTURE
where does the hair follicle grows from??

If u add in toxic sewage as fetilizers to the roots of a tree- do the leaves get affected?

Sorry, but typing in caps wont convince me to your ludicrous logic.

But then again it's just you, it's just me(and others here in this forum- im lazy to go dig out the posts that others mentioned about regarding the amount of time needed to know whether something is working).

To each his own.

Thanks.

inmyhead

Reaction score
where does the hair follicle grows from??

If u add in toxic sewage as fetilizers to the roots of a tree- do the leaves get affected?

Sorry, but typing in caps wont convince me to your ludicrous logic.

But then again it's just you, it's just me(and others here in this forum- im lazy to go dig out the posts that others mentioned about regarding the amount of time needed to know whether something is working).

To each his own.

Thanks.
So you are telling me that hair is like a leaf of tree lmao?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Want to buy some seti, anyone doing a group buy? Or where would be the best place to buy from a trusted seller, delivered to the uk? Thanks for any replies

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would much rather by from Zhechem. He tests every batch and the last one was 99.7% purity. Also, everyone I know using it is seeing positive results. Can't say the say for people using Kane's seti on this forum
Hey, could I possibly get more info on Zhechem? Hoping to buy some seti and looking for a reliable seller. Do you have his contact information? Thankyou for any response.