Setipiprant Does Work, But Only On Really Really High Doses.

allthegains

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying a really big bulk of seti for orally, do you know if Lewis accept bitcoin like Kane. I hate using western union.

He said he only takes WU right now, which is the reason I have yet to buy any. I wonder if we could convince him to take BTC

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because some tested it?
Some some batch . That is all . And even so, they use a salt version when the "original " not .
Plus, chinese products tend to be really bad. Simple buy a german creatine ( creapure ) and then some china one, you can do it in any supplement store, and see the different .

I really, really, don't understand how you can use RU ( that was not even proove that it don't go systemic ) , homemade seti , and don't use cetirizine that you can easily get it . Dont even talk about other stuff like nizoral cream.
Buying on alibaba or any other place, homemade drugs, is not an smart idea.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Because some tested it?

Hows topical seti working for you. Weren't you getting sides from taking kane salted seti orally. Did you end up trying another source of seti?

He said he only takes WU right now, which is the reason I have yet to buy any. I wonder if we could convince him to take BTC

I would buy a big bulk if he accept btc. 600g+ I'll probably end up buying Kane seti non salted version and getting it 3rd party tested.

allthegains

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hows topical seti working for you. Weren't you getting sides from taking kane salted seti orally. Did you end up trying another source of seti?

I would buy a big bulk if he accept btc. 600g+ I'll probably end up buying Kane seti non salted version and getting it 3rd party tested.

I would much rather by from Zhechem. He tests every batch and the last one was 99.7% purity. Also, everyone I know using it is seeing positive results. Can't say the say for people using Kane's seti on this forum

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some some batch . That is all . And even so, they use a salt version when the "original " not .
Plus, chinese products tend to be really bad. Simple buy a german creatine ( creapure ) and then some china one, you can do it in any supplement store, and see the different .

I really, really, don't understand how you can use RU ( that was not even proove that it don't go systemic ) , homemade seti , and don't use cetirizine that you can easily get it . Dont even talk about other stuff like nizoral cream.
Buying on alibaba or any other place, homemade drugs, is not an smart idea.
I agree, the chinese stuff i would never recomend. Unfortunately for some its the only affordable option. Im not touching that stuff anymore.

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci I am about to order some Seti from Lewis. The only way I can make the payment is Western Union. I do not know how reliable this guy is. As you have been ordering your Seti from him for a long time now, do you think there is a possibility that he'll just take the money and never deliver my Seti? I not a fan of WU and that's why just make sure Lewis is a reliable guy before I make any payment. Thanks in advance.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I
@westonci I am about to order some Seti from Lewis. The only way I can make the payment is Western Union. I do not know how reliable this guy is. As you have been ordering your Seti from him for a long time now, do you think there is a possibility that he'll just take the money and never deliver my Seti? I not a fan of WU and that's why just make sure Lewis is a reliable guy before I make any payment. Thanks in advance.
I made payment to lewis via wu for seti and he gave me the tracking number, should come by May 7th will let you know

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@talesofdahustle thanks for your comment. I will just wait till May 7th then. Are you planning on getting your Seti tested once you receive it?
No I'm not, word around is that lewis setipiprant is pure . @westonci knows someone that got it tested before and it came back pure. I know it's not safe but can't be bothered to test it and regress more with my hair.

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I'm not, word around is that lewis setipiprant is pure . @westonci knows someone that got it tested before and it came back pure. I know it's not safe but can't be bothered to test it and regress more with my hair.
that' a huge risk you are taking buddy. I just can't put anything in my body without getting it tested. I'll get it tested for sure if I ever end up getting it.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score

You always want to get it tested, even those supplements sold at gnc are sometime not 100% pure. I would test anything, If I'm taking it orally. If you can afford 2g daily of seti, you can def afford to pay 150$ for 3rd party testing.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You always want to get it tested, even those supplements sold at gnc are sometime not 100% pure. I would test anything, If I'm taking it orally. If you can afford 2g daily of seti, you can def afford to pay 150$ for 3rd party testing.
You're right . Any source for testing ?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Purchased through Lewis. He was great. Stuff arrived as he said it would.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you getting 3rd party testing for that cheap? $500 was the cheapest I was quoted here in the USA. I believe that was the only place that would do it as well.