Saw a bald dude who completely OWNED the bald look

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah making lots of money, she'd leave him as soon as clooney or pitt winked at her

But Rosie Huntingon has money, Kelly Brook was with him for money/breaking Hollywood. It's hard to know these things for sure, but she definitely wouldn't be poor without Statham.

Earlier you used a picture where his head is tilted forward and the sides are grown out and particularly bright lighting above his head to give the shine effect, basically you went for the one where his head looks as big as possible, so it's hard to take your point seriously when you're trying to bias it up. OK it's not a small head but nowhere near what you're suggesting. Here's a reasonable pic, not his best but not his worst:

Jason-Statham.jpg

It's not big enough to take over his face completely, the indents around his temple area do make it stick out more though.

As for people saying Diesel's better without hair, maybe in that one picture where he looks completely unflattering, but he can definitely style it to look better than how he does with his egg shaped head. At the very least he could shave it short anyway, just the stubble look makes the forehead smaller.

An interesting hair vs no hair comparison is Heston Blumenthal, who chooses to shave his head almost completely bald (sometimes, completely bald). Google him with hair and you can understand why, it's horribly light ginger and whispy looking, his face looks a lot stronger with the shaved look.

jbrog1987

Established Member
Reaction score
No, he absolutely looks much much much better with hair. It's just he looks better with a buzzcut. No human on this planet will look better without hair.

And Statham looks a million times better with full head of white hair like he had in Parker.
Well I wasn't talking about a full on NW1. Of course essentially anybody looks better with a NW1 vs. slick bald. He looks better slick bald than he does hair grown out and receded.

That's true I saw a 20 something year old full on NW7 with a white pasty scalp, face and extremely thin hair on top and looked more like he was in his 40s the other day, He stood out like a sore thumb and looked ill. You don't see many young men that advanced in baldness around here.

Unfortunately I was looking at my future as my dad was also NW7 at a young age.
Well no sh**. When i said bald, I meant slick bald. Not NW7 bald lol.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shel silverstein owned the bald look IMO

Shel-Silverstein.jpg
damn i remember reading his poetry as a kid. such nostalgia x.x

he does pull it off very well lol, looks like a badass arab general

silverSTEIN, prolly a jew. it seems us jews half baldness a lot. thats prolly also where the arab comes in, jews and arabs are closely related.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ashkenazi Jews, from what I've seen, have the worst hair genetics in the world. High Norwood is the norm. After them are similar ethnic groups (Lebanese, Jordanians, etc.) and then maybe Polish. Apparently Greeks go bald a lot (would make sense considering Pete Sampras), but I don't know any here.
lol hit the nail right on the head. that's what my dad is. i'm half ashkenazi jewish half asian. annoying cuz the jewish genes killed the cool black asian hair :firing::firing:

and it does seem arabs and jews go bald a lot. but luckily it seems they can pull it off well, since they have darker skin and such

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I have a Lebanese friend who diffuse thinned into NW6 in his early 20s. He has been shaving it to the skin since about 20. He has a really cute wife and was average looking to begin with. She's way better looking than he ever was. He pulls off the slick bald look... ok. Not great, not terrible. But since he's Lebanese it looks not bad.

The guy I posted above is also Lebanese.

I know another guy who is of Dutch descent and is really fair featured. He also does not have the features to pull off bald. He went bald in his mid 20s and looks terrible. He used to look really good, but now he's one of those guys who rocks the horse shoe with thick dark brimmed glasses.

He has a really hot wife who he married when he was about NW3. She hasn't left him and he has been bald for a few years. Went from like a 7.5 to a 4.
hmmmm interesting. Yes, I have seen the middle eastern bald men with attractive wives. It gives me some hope

and so true about the white guy. **** looks worse with fair skin. Like a shining white ghost 0_0

lkm370

Established Member
Reaction score
I see alot of posts here say Statham looks better bald but anyone got a really good picture of him with hair? Curiosily enough, I can't find one on the internet besides that video of him swimming.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is probably the best one:
10c4e5372a807db8bc1c307809c9969f.jpg

Some others but I think this is Hollywood trickery:

25_revolver.jpg

04.jpg

london1.jpg

And for some reason this guys the bigger sex symbol.

vin-diesel-tyrese-grammys-2013-red-carpet-02.jpg

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair gives versatility to appearance and therefore cast roles. With a shaved look you will be stereotyped.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
But Statham loses what everyone seems to love about him, when he has hair, his badass like vibe.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
But Statham loses what everyone seems to love about him, when he has hair, his badass like vibe.

He actually looks even more badass as do all humans on this planet. You can get a buzzcut if you have hair anyway. There is absolutely no advantage to baldness. ZERO.
parker_jason_statham_n09.jpeg

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
He actually looks even more badass as do all humans on this planet. You can get a buzzcut if you have hair anyway. There is absolutely no advantage to baldness. ZERO.
parker_jason_statham_n09.jpeg

You think he looks badass in that pic? well each to his own, and a nw1 buzzcut wouldnt be the same, be cool sure but not the same.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Woah let's not get carried away here, let's look at this one again:

london1.jpg

We can't even really see his hair but just knowing that it's there takes years off. He looks in the sort of 26-30 year old age range with hair, and without? He could be 38, 45, **** knows. Whether it's right or wrong we're conditioned to see hair as a good look, it may come down to personal preference but barely any women like the egg head.

But I see everyone talking about how there definitely is not one redeeming factor for being bald, to the point where I think people like rubbing the salt in their own wounds- I mean there's acceptance and then there's complete self-deprecation which is practically like a self-sadism.

I think it's going too far to say there's definitely not one single redeeming factor, but it's greatly outweighed by negatives. Certainly aesthetically it's negatives, unless you are taken by one of the rare women who actually like bald guys, I think I've known about 3 in my life (when I had pretty much NW1, so that's what bald lovers would consider a full head of hair anyway, go figure). The only other thing by going bald, shaving it off or keeping it very short, finally you can stop worrying about it, but that's only a liberating relief if you're in a very comfortable and solid relationship, if you're not then you will still always feel insecure and ready to lose her.

That's pretty much it. But aesthetically, for most people there is not one advantage to either being bald or looking at bald guys, I don't agree Statham has an advantage from being bald, and that he looks just as badass with the locks in some of the pictures at the top of this page, or as mentioned he can go for the shaved look and probably look not only more impressive but just as tough.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Woah let's not get carried away here, let's look at this one again:

london1.jpg

We can't even really see his hair but just knowing that it's there takes years off. He looks in the sort of 26-30 year old age range with hair, and without? He could be 38, 45, **** knows. Whether it's right or wrong we're conditioned to see hair as a good look, it may come down to personal preference but barely any women like the egg head.

But I see everyone talking about how there definitely is not one redeeming factor for being bald, to the point where I think people like rubbing the salt in their own wounds- I mean there's acceptance and then there's complete self-deprecation which is practically like a self-sadism.

I think it's going too far to say there's definitely not one single redeeming factor, but it's greatly outweighed by negatives. Certainly aesthetically it's negatives, unless you are taken by one of the rare women who actually like bald guys, I think I've known about 3 in my life (when I had pretty much NW1, so that's what bald lovers would consider a full head of hair anyway, go figure). The only other thing by going bald, shaving it off or keeping it very short, finally you can stop worrying about it, but that's only a liberating relief if you're in a very comfortable and solid relationship, if you're not then you will still always feel insecure and ready to lose her.

That's pretty much it. But aesthetically, for most people there is not one advantage to either being bald or looking at bald guys, I don't agree Statham has an advantage from being bald, and that he looks just as badass with the locks in some of the pictures at the top of this page, or as mentioned he can go for the shaved look and probably look not only more impressive but just as tough.

He just dont have the same vibe, the look he seems to have in that pic, and the personality it gives off is the type of guy Statham with his balding look would love to punch.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
He just dont have the same vibe, the look he seems to have in that pic, and the personality it gives off is the type of guy Statham with his balding look would love to punch.

Thats because we have been conditioned by his movie roles.

I present to you another persona to go with his fullhead look.
Anyone watch the BBC series Sherlock? Now imagine fullhead Statham portraying a man with that intellect, with the fighting skills of RDJ's sherlock. He comes against bald Statham who doesn't have that intellect. Fullhead Statham mocks bald Statham. Bald Statham gets angry and initiates violence. Fullhead Statham finishes fight ala RDJ Sherlock.

Can you see this playing out in your brain? Imagine it.

Now do you view fullhead Statham differently?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

Anyone watch the BBC series Sherlock? Now imagine fullhead Statham portraying a man with that intellect, with the fighting skills of RDJ's sherlock. He comes against bald Statham who doesn't have that intellect. Fullhead Statham mocks bald Statham. Bald Statham gets angry and initiates violence. Fullhead Statham finishes fight ala RDJ Sherlock.

It depends on the pic, i get different vibes, look at his long haired one, again i get a different vibes its also about facial expressions aswell. And i dont get that vibe looking from his films where he is bald, noone can deny that he looks like a total badass in his bald head pics.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

damn dude, now you are just torturing us. fullhead statham AND genius? tough fighter, super attractive, AND a genius? whats the point in living after coming into contact with someone like THAT? lol

i would still like to see that though, sounds awesome lolz

- - - Updated - - -

i can actually see that lol. the reason is probably because statham with hair looks so much better x.x