Saw a bald dude who completely OWNED the bald look

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Guess I'm too old then (23) :(

You shouldn't take the opinions of anonymous forum members seriously, Norwood's statement is ridiculous, Angelina Jolie vs millions of average young chicks.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Lol , They are surely joking or simply intimidated by the thought(s) of ever procuring and/or securing the interests of any perfectly mature looking women in general. We boys when it comes to a real chase, are always trying to catch up (emotionally).
I'm sure it's not such a strict criteria Evil :wave:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Lol , They are surely joking or simply intimidated by the thought(s) of ever procuring and/or securing the interests of any perfectly mature looking women in general. We boys when it comes to a real chase, are always trying to catch up (emotionally).

Nonsense, men prefer youth in order to maximise chances of a successful pregnancy. This preference has been bred into us over eons of evolution.

23 is still young though. The peak years are 16-26.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

:inlove:

- - - Updated - - -

Well I do look quite young for my age irl (not that I'm old) :)

- - - Updated - - -

You ARE young, EvilLocks, with many more years ahead of you of being desirable by men. For me, 45 was when I noticed things going downhill (although maybe I was just blind to it before then).

- - - Updated - - -

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You ARE young, EvilLocks, with many more years ahead of you of being desirable by men. For me, 45 was when I noticed things going downhill (although maybe I was just blind to it before then).

I know Joan, but apparently not young enough for some here :turned: And I don't think your looks have gone downhill at all (I don't know how you looked like when you were young though) :)

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Haha We can't seem to keep this already discombobulated thread straight for longer than one page. Maybe it's only me, but a women's age and childbearing eligibility profile is/was rarely a personal disqualifier whenever it came to judging a women/girl's beauty and/or sex appeal. More precisey lol: She just couldn't look like my grandmother, mother and her little sister.
Nonsense, men prefer youth in order to maximise chances of a successful pregnancy. This preference has been bred into us over eons of evolution.

23 is still young though. The peak years are 16-26.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Imo peak years are 18 to 30
Peak as in at your physical peak.
And going back to topic if you got a nice melon youll be ok bald..

I.D WALKER

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She seems kind of odd though, she's pretty hot but is probably a bit nutty. If she is normal, either that guy has an incredibly infectious personality or he's loaded (I know everyone's sick of being reminded of this when it comes to bald guys getting young hot women, but it's just true, sorry).

He does wear the bald look really well though, good head shape, tall and good goatee. He also has good facial structure, dimples and that, but these 2 are going to look so weird in 10 years time.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh god, this is depressing:

"what have I learned? well, i've always liked older guys. they seem more
gentlemanly. more chivalrous, hunter-gatherer type. i think so many guys these days have been demoted to "simply an accessory that can be discarded on a whim." i like that he goes out and makes a living so i can stay home with the kids. i like that my husband wants to be head of the household. i like that he's the provider, the protector and the warrior of our family. i like his old school ways. chivalry and values are so lost on a lot of men these days.

however make no mistake. i can't think of one single time where i didn't ultimately get my way. ;)"

Hehe ;)

Translation: He does ****ing everything for her and he's still always wrong. His old school ways are great because it suits her, that's all.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Yes, I'm back on medication. It was not an easy decision but with the state of mind I was in I didn't have much of a choice.

Good luck. Hope you recover. I recommend an exercise regime, it will help when you decide to go off
(how does one know when to go off?)

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Good luck. Hope you recover. I recommend an exercise regime, it will help when you decide to go off
(how does one know when to go off?)

Thank you Captain, that means a lot coming from you. I also apologize for some of the things I called you when I was feeling my lowest.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Thanks, that is very nice of you; and it's all good. We men (typically) don't hold grudges. Even when we were duking it out, I wished the best for you (and everyone on this forum).

The change in your personality has been remarkable. Your avatar, your recent posts. It's quite fascinating.