Saw a bald dude who completely OWNED the bald look

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Thanks, that is very nice of you; and it's all good. We men (typically) don't hold grudges. Even when we were duking it out, I wished the best for you (and everyone on this forum).

The change in your personality has been remarkable. Your avatar, your recent posts. It's quite fascinating.

Glad to hear that.

I suppose I have changed, remember I was in a very dark place not too long ago and that reflected itself in my posts. I am still depressed but since being on medication (the right one this time) I'm thinking a bit more clearly, and feel more like myself again. I'm still nowhere close to being over hair loss, and I think I never will, but I hope I can learn to live with it in time and that the "solutions" I choose will work for me so I can live somewhat of a normal life. Right now I'm still getting away with Toppik and extensions, but who knows for how long. I know a hair piece/wig is in my future, and it's not something I'm looking forward to so I try not to think about it too much.

Anyway I wish the best for you too, even when I snapped at you and called you all those things I still felt sympathy for you. Hair loss is not an easy thing to deal with for either sex, and although we can argue about who has it worse it doesn't really matter in the end. I'm just happy this forum exists, it's kinda like therapy for me to talk about hair loss because it's something I never discuss with anyone (besides my therapist) in real life.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I'm beginning to enjoy this thread more than ever.
In our overstressed environment, where "getting by" is simply not enough,
we generally expend a great deal of our energy and resources solving lives daily challenges while working to maintain or restore relationships.

"Getting along" is no small feat either. With Androgenetic Alopecia constantly in our face(s)already difficult interaction can only compound our hardships.
So to experience this gesture(s) of reconciliation here in our otherwise regularly tense and contentious theatre of life, is a positive example of growth that I can say
gives me a renewed sense of enthusiasm today. Thanks for that.

blackg

Reaction score
I'm beginning to enjoy this thread more than ever.
In our overstressed environment, where "getting by" is simply not enough,
we generally expend a great deal of our energy and resources solving lives daily challenges while working to maintain or restore relationships.

"Getting along" is no small feat either. With Androgenetic Alopecia constantly in our face(s)already difficult interaction can only compound our hardships.
So to experience this gesture(s) of reconciliation here in our otherwise regularly tense and contentious theatre of life, is a positive example of growth that I can say
gives me a renewed sense of enthusiasm today. Thanks for that.

I'm impressed! You sound like an intelligent man.
Emotional intelligence especially.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I appreciate that. (-:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad to hear that.

I suppose I have changed, remember I was in a very dark place not too long ago and that reflected itself in my posts. I am still depressed but since being on medication (the right one this time) I'm thinking a bit more clearly, and feel more like myself again. I'm still nowhere close to being over hair loss, and I think I never will, but I hope I can learn to live with it in time and that the "solutions" I choose will work for me so I can live somewhat of a normal life. Right now I'm still getting away with Toppik and extensions, but who knows for how long. I know a hair piece/wig is in my future, and it's not something I'm looking forward to so I try not to think about it too much.

Anyway I wish the best for you too, even when I snapped at you and called you all those things I still felt sympathy for you. Hair loss is not an easy thing to deal with for either sex, and although we can argue about who has it worse it doesn't really matter in the end. I'm just happy this forum exists, it's kinda like therapy for me to talk about hair loss because it's something I never discuss with anyone (besides my therapist) in real life.
it does seem you have improved. medications can definitely help you get on the right track when you hit rock bottom. i feel they just numb you so you can work a job or go to school but hey its better than depression right? i used to take paxil for anxiety and yea i wasnt having anxiety attacks anymore but **** was i numb.

but you should at least feel good about your body, you said that was you in your avatar right? no white knight but its legit distracting x.x

anyways perhaps you could ask guys on dating sites what they would feel like about attractive women who use concealers or wigs? since you are prolly too embarassed to do it in real life, i know i would be.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Glad to hear that.

I used to have a negative opinion on brain meds, but recently I found out that Conan O Brien has been on them recently. I also found out that a person I work with, who I highly respect and wish I could emulate, is also on them. Conan said in an interview they don't change your personality but just give you that extra push to tackle life. In your case, on the other hand, the change seems quite drastic.

TBH, I probably should have been on them in my 20s. I felt horribly bleak (my work situation in addition to my baldness and other defects was compounding things). The only bright point in my day would be the one hour of TV repeats of Seven Days. Zero motivation. Even now, I think I medicate myself with TV shows.

- - - Updated - - -

i used to take paxil for anxiety and yea i wasnt having anxiety attacks anymore but **** was i numb.

As Evillocks hinted, this probably depends on whether you are taking the right meds or not.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
If I was you I would just be staring into the mirror at my body all day, but then im a guy.

Our addiction to the female form is incomprehensible to women. There is no corresponding analogue for them.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I'm about to put up a picture of my body too

- - - Updated - - -

I want to get Wolf's opinion on my attractiveness, seems like he knows a lot. I was going to post a picture of just my face, but I might as well just post a pic of myself fully naked so I can get the full analysis. Stay tuned Wolf, I'm going to upload it here on this thread soon.

lol

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Our addiction to the female form is incomprehensible to women. There is no corresponding analogue for them.

I wouldn't say it's incomprehensible. Some women are just as addicted to the male form.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I want to get Wolf's opinion on my attractiveness, seems like he knows a lot. I was going to post a picture of just my face, but I might as well just post a pic of myself fully naked so I can get the full analysis. Stay tuned Wolf, I'm going to upload it here on this thread soon.

You just gave me my laugh for the day!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's incomprehensible. Some women are just as addicted to the male form.

Maybe like 0.001% of women.
We guys get turned on just by a glimpse of a leg of a woman.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I was you I would just be staring into the mirror at my body all day, but then im a guy.
yea evillocks since thats you ur body is hot.

you should be glad for that

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

lmfao dude

- - - Updated - - -

male libido is strong but its made a lot worse by makeup artificially increasing womens attractiveness

and joan is right at least from what i've heard women say about it. as long as they have romantic attachment to the guy then are just has horny as guys are stereotyped to be iirc

but i am trying to not think in stereotypes and generalizations as much, it doesnt let people be individuals

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not all men though. The majority of men seem to be immensely visual creatures sexually, but there are some that aren't all that visual, like me.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

I am so lucky to get this privilege. I will redirect this query to another mod :)

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we just don't make it as obvious. I think the percentage is much higher.

It's hard to imagine how the female mind will be. I think all girls need to be "warmed up" even if they see an attractive guy. As a guy, literally walking around you will be thinking "I would do, I would do, I would not" haha. Small things can set you off, nothing even amazing. Luckily most guys are aware of that and tbh girls realise that about men too.

I would say libido is about the same in both genders, just women control it better?

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score

WOW. You are joking though right?
Not even kidding if thats your body even if you were losing hair and had a decent face youd still be super attractive

On another note

http://mobile.news.com.au/lifestyle...t-change-a-thing/story-fnjcnzwg-1227554972092

Why female losing hair is much worse than gyys. Have faith though you'll be ok

Imagine this happening in 7 days to you like this poor girl.
c7b519453a0109d08eb2d8954de778b4