Saw a bald dude who completely OWNED the bald look

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It's hard to imagine how the female mind will be. I think all girls need to be "warmed up" even if they see an attractive guy. As a guy, literally walking around you will be thinking "I would do, I would do, I would not" haha. Small things can set you off, nothing even amazing. Luckily most guys are aware of that and tbh girls realise that about men too.

I would say libido is about the same in both genders, just women control it better?

Apparently tablecloths took the shape they took because society wanted to prevent setting off men by having the table legs in full view. According to the history channel.

Before the internet, adolescent boys were looking at faceless bra and panties models.

I highly doubt women's libido is comparable to that of men. Women have an "emotional libido", men have pure unadulterated "lust libido".

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not kidding, that is my body lol.

See all the much deserved attention you're getting here? I'm sure in real life guys are checking you out all the time, but you're probably oblivious to it because you're obsessing over your hair--and obviously, they are not!

- - - Updated - - -

I highly doubt women's libido is comparable to that of men. Women have an "emotional libido", men have pure unadulterated "lust libido".

DISAGREE!!

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Lust wants, love gives. Lust is selfish, while love is selfless. Lust is skin-deep, while love goes beyond flesh and blood. It is how beautiful a woman is on the inside that really matters, not how visually appealing her body is on the outside.

Anyways, I'm a new poster as you can see, and I just came across this thread. I'm just stating what I'm thinking after reading this thread.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am so lucky to get this privilege. I will redirect this query to another mod :)

- - - Updated - - -

It's hard to imagine how the female mind will be. I think all girls need to be "warmed up" even if they see an attractive guy. As a guy, literally walking around you will be thinking "I would do, I would do, I would not" haha. Small things can set you off, nothing even amazing. Luckily most guys are aware of that and tbh girls realise that about men too.

I would say libido is about the same in both genders, just women control it better?
yea thats what i heard about women sex drives at least from womens magazines and such xD. thats supposed to be why romantic literature and sex stories are more popular with women, its like they "get to know" the guy during the story

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently tablecloths took the shape they took because society wanted to prevent setting off men by having the table legs in full view. According to the history channel.

Before the internet, adolescent boys were looking at faceless bra and panties models.

lol wow. not surprising tho

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lust wants, love gives. Lust is selfish, while love is selfless. Lust is skin-deep, while love goes beyond flesh and blood. It is how beautiful a woman is on the inside that really matters, not how visually appealing her body is on the outside.

Anyways, I'm a new poster as you can see, and I just came across this thread. I'm just stating what I'm thinking after reading this thread.

So which other account are you?

resu

Reaction score
[video=youtube;4hTdSg47h3k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hTdSg47h3k[/video]

I think the creator of the Em Drive does a nice comb-over.

GoodHurr

Reaction score
Gay men pull off the bald "look" very well most of the time.

(Although I think it's stupid to consider being bald a "look" since look implies you have a choice in the matter, and many of us don't.)

For some reason, a lot of gay men either have great hair or are completely bald and they look good both ways.