Saw a bald dude who completely OWNED the bald look

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Almost sly but NW5 outline was there.
Sharp cheekbones, GREAT facial structure.
In suit.
Completely alpha look. Looked way way better than anyone in the room.

I havent seen anyone rock the bald look better in my life. He looked better bald than with hair.

As soon as I saw him, I went "holy crap".

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this kinda of thing

Attachments

• 0208_daughtry_hair-1.jpg
    0208_daughtry_hair-1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,291
  • chris-daughtry-profile.jpg
    chris-daughtry-profile.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 2,024
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,068
  • 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2,896

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
He looked way better than all those guys.
Very less fat on his face (genetics).

T

TravisB

I can hardly imagine a bald guy who looks better than Vin Diesel or Chris Daughtry :mrgreen:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
The dude was german.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I have to admit that was pretty sweet.

Reaction score
LOL, Vin Diesel looks better bald than with his curly short, NW3. One of the rare people in the Universe. And that probably is the reason why he stars in movies.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get the Vin praise and never have, if I woke up tomorrow looking like him (obviously in some parallel universe where I didn't know he existed) I'd **** myself, and then be shocked to find out I'm some sort of sexy bastard.

Women do love him for sure, but then again a lot of famous guys and women as well are probably about 30% more attractive because of reasons unknown.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get the Vin praise and never have, if I woke up tomorrow looking like him (obviously in some parallel universe where I didn't know he existed) I'd **** myself, and then be shocked to find out I'm some sort of sexy bastard.

Women do love him for sure, but then again a lot of famous guys and women as well are probably about 30% more attractive because of reasons unknown.

this is how I always viewed him, I personally think hes one ugly guy (statham to) and making him a bald savior is seriously doing everyone no favors.

Ill say once me and my woman were out shopping and stopped in a designer name clothing store. There was a worker, maybe even an inch shorter than me but bald with a bit of face shadow and dressed really nice in their clothes (he worked there). We were both shocked how good looking he was, but again those are diamonds in the rough.
I see bald guys like I view bass players. You cant be average, you are either top 1% of complete awesomeness or you just suck.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
^ Couldn't agree more. People wouldn't look at them much if they weren't celebs. They don't have much sexual appeal especially Statham. Another thing I don't get is people obsessing over celebs in general with hair loss. It don't matter. Like Jude Law. Dude can STILL get on finasteride, transplant AND have good hair. Anyway...

You need these kind of aesthetics

314559.jpg

Still, someone like below will be ahead.

4f87d1d08dbd8cc52e7834b5fde9db49.jpg

Day to day people won't look anywhere near as good but they need to have hints of those kind of facial aesthetics to be above average.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually Statham has a solid face, as in jaw, cheekbones (he's aware he needs stubble at all times though), and considering he's not really considered a heart-throb I think this is pretty fair. Vin's chubby cheeked, awful nose, goofy smile, actually looks like a bald Adam Sandler, which before Vin Diesel came along was probably the worst thing imaginable.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually Statham has a solid face, as in jaw, cheekbones (he's aware he needs stubble at all times though), and considering he's not really considered a heart-throb I think this is pretty fair. Vin's chubby cheeked, awful nose, goofy smile, actually looks like a bald Adam Sandler, which before Vin Diesel came along was probably the worst thing imaginable.

Statham has a HUGE head and awkward features.

parker-pm-1.jpg

his head is so WIDE, its like a truck or a small truck on the bed of a bigger truck

jbrog1987

Established Member
Reaction score
this is how I always viewed him, I personally think hes one ugly guy (statham to) and making him a bald savior is seriously doing everyone no favors.

Ill say once me and my woman were out shopping and stopped in a designer name clothing store. There was a worker, maybe even an inch shorter than me but bald with a bit of face shadow and dressed really nice in their clothes (he worked there). We were both shocked how good looking he was, but again those are diamonds in the rough.
I see bald guys like I view bass players. You cant be average, you are either top 1% of complete awesomeness or you just suck.
I honestly don't have a problem with Diesel as a "bald savior" simply because he looks much better bald than with hair lol. He may not be a pretty boy but I can understand his appeal.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't have a problem with Diesel as a "bald savior" simply because he looks much better bald than with hair lol. He may not be a pretty boy but I can understand his appeal.

No, he absolutely looks much much much better with hair. It's just he looks better with a buzzcut. No human on this planet will look better without hair.

And Statham looks a million times better with full head of white hair like he had in Parker.

Dazzel

Established Member
Reaction score
No, he absolutely looks much much much better with hair. It's just he looks better with a buzzcut. No human on this planet will look better without hair.

And Statham looks a million times better with full head of white hair like he had in Parker.

That's true I saw a 20 something year old full on NW7 with a white pasty scalp, face and extremely thin hair on top and looked more like he was in his 40s the other day, He stood out like a sore thumb and looked ill. You don't see many young men that advanced in baldness around here.

Unfortunately I was looking at my future as my dad was also NW7 at a young age.