Safest Antiandrogen For Your Dick - Bicalutamide

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As if wasting a lot of time checking every single story here wasnt enough
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but I've hardly spent any time reading this thread.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. It will be nice to have DHTcel back when his temporary ban is lifted. He's a cool dude and the forum is not the same without him.

Last edited:

Johnny Garcia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Johnny Garcia, not to hijack your posts as I wish you best of luck with your journey and I’m aware it’s not my business what drugs you choose to use.

That being said, as you stated you want to avoid side effects I would strongly discourage the use of these drugs you’ve been suggested by other posters here. A doctor would not prescribe them for a reason, and the majority of people on these forums would not go near them. Even if they work being able to stay on them long term is questionable.

Just not wanting you to get harmed, that is all. I’m aware your hair loss journey is not my business however, so I will just say I wish you the best.

HLV
Thanks for your concern, I was thinking last night and DHTcel suggestion will be the last thing before I try until I completely stop using these drugs that hijack your life. I just wanna be myself again

Reactions: HLV

Johnny Garcia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Men with metastatic Stage D2 prostate cancer have had multiple journals made on them regarding their comments that bicalutamide has “quality of life benefits”. Genetics regarding aging are also in the nucleus so bicalutamide has shown to reduce aging in many people including @Ein
Amazing information, I’m going to try what you suggested as soon as I can get my hands on bic & the Ralo. How often should I take the two? Every day? EOD?

Johnny Garcia

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but I've hardly spent any time reading this thread.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. It will be nice to have DHTcel back when his temporary ban is lifted. He's a cool dude and the forum is not the same without him.
Oh noo why was he suspended??

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can this be used topically? Where do you safely source this?
Yes. Hemingway used it and shedding was completely stopped. You can buy it from places like alldaychemist, thailandpharmacy etc.

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes. Hemingway used it and shedding was completely stopped. You can buy it from places like alldaychemist, thailandpharmacy etc.

I saw that thread, he stopped updating it long ago and wants to switch to OH-flutamide apparently. Not many people have actually update with results after using topical bicalutamide or really any of the strongest AA's

el_duterino

Reaction score
He had to stop bica due to major dick issues

This puts the "safest for your dick" claim to rest

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He had to stop bica due to major dick issues

This puts the "safest for your dick" claim to rest
Nah, it was because he got slight gyno.

And you can stop your narrative and instead choose to genuinely help folks here.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw that thread, he stopped updating it long ago and wants to switch to OH-flutamide apparently. Not many people have actually update with results after using topical bicalutamide or really any of the strongest AA's

Currently, there’s a few people using OH-flutamide; it’s early within its testing. Personally, I don’t see topical anti-androgens as a solution for hair loss; generally, within hair loss sufferers, they want to grow back what they have lost. I think topical anti-androgens can be a solution to preventing further hair fall, whilst minimising potential side effects, but I do not think they are a legitimate solution to hair loss (including regrowth).

el_duterino

Reaction score
Whatever if you have gyno then it's a proof you have systemic androgenic side effects so dick issues are part of it at some time

You don't get to choose the side effect

The only anti androgen truly safe for the rest of your androgen dependant organs is clascoterone

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever if you have gyno then it's a proof you have systemic androgenic side effects so dick issues are part of it at some time

You don't get to choose the side effect

The only anti androgen truly safe for the rest of your androgen dependant organs is clascoterone

I don’t think you understand how bicalutamide works... It causes sexual side effects in an insignificant amount of users, in which other factors have to be put in mind: age. Generally, within studies, bicalutamide patients were significantly older and naturally have reduced sexual function; it was most likely a placebo effect. Unless you can prove that it causes sexual dysfunction?

Nonetheless, of course bicalutamide becomes systematic. But that doesn’t mean bicalutamide poses the risk of sexual side effects. That wasn’t reported, and hasn’t been reported by any user of topical bicalutamide. It’s just that bicalutamide has such a significant rate of gynecomastia, which is a side effect most users don’t want.

hahahamyhairisdead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think you understand how bicalutamide works... It causes sexual side effects in an insignificant amount of users, in which other factors have to be put in mind: age. Generally, within studies, bicalutamide patients were significantly older and naturally have reduced sexual function; it was most likely a placebo effect. Unless you can prove that it causes sexual dysfunction?

Nonetheless, of course bicalutamide becomes systematic. But that doesn’t mean bicalutamide poses the risk of sexual side effects. That wasn’t reported, and hasn’t been reported by any user of topical bicalutamide. It’s just that bicalutamide has such a significant rate of gynecomastia, which is a side effect most users don’t want.
Instruction of bica says that you can get sexual disfunction (and heart problem). Bica changes your libido and maybe your dick wouldn’t work in a normal way.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hi Ikarus, just to let you know El Duterino has been on these forums for a very long time. He’s a very knowledgable member and has always been well respected. Not looking to start trouble just wanting to state that.

HLV

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had good results with it and continued?

not really willing to dry oral AA that strong

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In theory Bica should stop hair loss. It blocks all receptors in the scalp, and hair follicles receptors dont morph or become mutant (as I've heard, correct me if Im wrong), so hair loss shoulf be stopped dead in its tracks.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Instruction of bica says that you can get sexual disfunction (and heart problem). Bica changes your libido and maybe your dick wouldn’t work in a normal way.

It’s not a typical anti-androgen where it has an effect on T. It only blocks the androgen receptors, and up-regulates the androgen receptors. T is still recognised by the brain, which is why it shouldn’t cause sexual issues. Transgender women on Reddit, who have switched to bicalutamide after using other AAs, notice an improvement of prior sexual issues. It can cause sexual issues, but it’s uncommon; I can’t completely nullify the chances of having sexual issues since it’s still an anti-androgen at the end of the day.