Rapper 'logic' Is Wearing A Hair Unit Now | HairLossTalk Forums

Rapper 'logic' Is Wearing A Hair Unit Now

Discussion in 'The Impact of Hair Loss' started by justinbieberscombover, Dec 18, 2018.

1. justinbieberscombover

justinbieberscombover Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen

Earlier this year:

9733e5c4539fbf3c6a3edd099268acec.500x500x1.jpg

111847_1810c.jpg

He tried to just shave it bro, get buff and call himself the "Rap Game Bruce Willis". That didn't last long.

jasonstatham, blackg and Wolf Pack like this.
  2. Wolf Pack

Wolf Pack Moderator My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I remember GI Joey (I think) posting about this rapper a while back. He's a classic case of how face is everything for looking attractive. Total cuck face with a full head or not. Look at the contrast there with this beauty. The fall back line of course is he's famous, he can get many models but that doesn't make him attractive. Not to mention celebs also suffer from self esteem issues, even more so since they are in the limelight and is one of their reasons for going off the radar. Ed Sheeran spoke about this at one point too. I respect him for his talent in the sense he must have a pretty large following in the rap scene, but there's no way for him to look good for the girls.

logic1.jpg

I'd take having no hair and a masculine attractive face, Willis actually looked pretty good back in the day provided he had a tan. No cope from me since I am a thick full head but clearly Willis had balanced masculinity and attractive features even if he was an ordinary guy. I can't say the same for Vin Diesel and The Rock, well he looks hyper masculine and good not necessarily attractive. Logic just screams beta weakling. Part of being content is to do with your image and how you're viewed among other external factors.

MV5BOTE2NDY2MDY4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODE1MTA3._V1_.jpg

justinbieberscombover and blackg like this.
  3. Pixie

Pixie Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Good for him! Looks much better than bald or shaved.

justinbieberscombover likes this.
  4. jasonstatham

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Dude this isn't lookism.com. He is in my opinion good looking. His girl next to him is covered in 5kg of Makeup. She literally is wearing a mask. Now they both fit in a way with his new hairpiece.

In the morning without all the fake stuff they put to look better, they will both lose some SMV.

5. jasonstatham

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Why do you have to point out in a hairlossforum that you have a thick full of head? Who even does that? Jesus Christ Dude lol.

6. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Easy big fella, take a deep breath and a pew and I'll grab us a drink, what lager will you have? Your post sounds like you're triggered due to deficiencies (I have no idea about your situation) or you're one of those BDD guys who is handsome but gets triggered easily. Either way, it's not a good look to cry like this nor is it healthy. DoctorHouse on here has great hair and looks or lemoncloak for example, both have BDD but the former especially has not only learnt to dominate his condition but also become better in many ways in the process.

Now onto the specific points you raised, which also sound like you have an axe to grind rather than looking at the post in isolation which makes me less likely to engage with you in future seriously - why bother or we can both play that game of one liners? First of all I don't visit lookism, perhaps I have been on the site 2 times in my life and I'm almost certain you've clocked serious time on there based on your attitude unlike me. So my posts are very much my own and if we're honest all of our posts may lean towards what we visit including yours, there's nothing wrong in that as long as it's not antagonising anyone repeatedly.

Why did I mention that I have a thick full head? Because it's utterly relevant and factual that's why. If I mentioned Willis as an attractive bald guy, you can bet someone would say "he's coping about his own hair loss" unaware of my hair situation. Who knows, that may be you too depending on your mood, I'm sure you've woken up many times angry at people who say hair is not important? In fact if I could be bothered to familiarise myself with your posts (I won't) I'm sure I'd find you laying into people who shave their head as a cope. If anything I undervalued the importance of my full head with the Willis comparison and highlighted there is more to it - this is fair and balanced I believe. I know you've been trolling repeatedly about Minoxidil for example, you don't see me questioning the use of your time and getting miserable.

I have had hair loss which has been shown to senior members who confirmed the hair loss diagnosis easily - this forum is hair loss talk of any type and naturally linked to dating and aesthetics. If a hair loss sufferer cannot mention making a full recovery on a hair loss forum who can? We may as well delete the entire forum, search for "thick hair" and you will see many people mentioning their full head recovery journey and more power to them! It serves as motivation and inspiration but there'll always be someone bitter due to not being there and wanting to mend the forum accordingly. Once we had a guy who went into detail about facial aesthetics and it was interesting to literally all members except one, part and parcel of a forum, you told me you run one, if it's big you should know.

As for the looks of logic, that's my opinion. He isn't handsome and you think he is, so be it, I don't really see the point of talking about it especially when your sole intention is to antagonise. You called Macron a cuck, I called this guy one, there's no difference in our behaviour here except you see one as good looking. You have no locus standi on the matter if you've called someone a cuck too, even once. As for his ex wife, she already had a massive instagram following before she met him, based on her looks and singing career. Anyone with eyes should be able to tell this is simply not just a case of make up, you can see her beauty beneath. There's also an argument that a woman with make up is her SMV because that's how she goes out regularly. Don't like it? I don't give a flying fcuk, it's how it is. Anyway I still maintain she's stunning and he's clearly not in her league.

949d3499-f34f-49a7-b949-e8d75ba6ea72-getty-839964344.jpg

I suggest you learn to accept yourself or work on what bothers you in a more productive manner rather than attempt to bang your head against me. We had this discussion previously when you raised some unfair points towards me. If you want to antagonise with one liners, remember as mod I don't have the option of the ignore button, so that leaves other options. It's better you talk respectfully like I do with you and in that situation there is no drama within a debate. Personally I've moved on mentally from all this a long time ago (whether an online person like you believes/care whatever) and the people who worry me the most are the ones who actually deteriorate on here - they really should never view this place to begin with. The majority seem to benefit if they use this place rightly. I've seen a lot in my time on here including suicidal members or those who benefited from deleting and leaving with our help.

IMO baldness is not a death sentence with the right aesthetics and some members have shown that even if it does limit their rating a little. Baldhurts looked extra good with a shaved head and likes of johnson and cantara looked 6-7 easily even with no hair. I opted to maximise and restore and I believe Johnson is going down that path to ensure a smooth and fun transition from 20s to middle age.

justinbieberscombover likes this.
  7. blackg

blackg Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I agree with Wolfpack. This rapper guy looks very beta.

Wolf Pack likes this.
  8. Tommybommy1363

Tommybommy1363 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Did a grown man really sit here and type all of this

9. blackg

blackg Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Did a grown man like you just spend half and hour thinking of a response?

10. Tommybommy1363

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    15 seconds actually

11. blackg

blackg Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    That's still a long time and you better show respect to Wolfpack.
    He is a man with a lot of experience when it comes to attracting a potential date.
    He is also good looking so I think he knows what he is talking about.

So when Wolfpack makes a comment you should just listen up and forget making sarcastic remarks.

#11 blackg, Dec 21, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    Joan and Wolf Pack like this.
  12. Tommybommy1363

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lol

13. justinbieberscombover

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Just so y'all know, he isn't with his wife anymore.. I wonder if his insecurity due to hair loss caused problems in their relationship but we'll probably never know. As a rapper he's not really as respected as someone on his level of popularity should be. A part of it is because of his look - a rapper doesn't have to be handsome, but he straight up looks soft, which is bad for his profession. He's still undeniably successful and makes a lot of money though so more power to him. And with hair, in my opinion it's not even a stretch to believe he might seem like a cute nerdy type guy to some girls.

I just found it interesting because he has joined a growing group of singers and rappers who have dealt with hair loss through transplants, toppik and/or hair units:
    - Enrique Iglesias
    - Elton John
    - Chris Martin of Coldplay
    - Bono
    - Kanye West
    - Chris Brown
    - Tyga
    - Tory Lanez
    - Jamie Foxx
    - Schoolboy Q, maybe
    - DJ Khaled (not exactly a musician, but an avid toppik user)

It's becoming obvious that if you want to be a successful entertainer in our day and age, you're gonna need a decent hairline, which gives more of a youthful/presentable look. And I think that the more celebs we see getting treatments for their hair loss, the more acceptable it becomes for us. So all in all, this is a good thing.

Wolf Pack and blackg like this.
  14. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah I probably shouldn't have wasted my time but several times he's come at me with irrational one liners. It had to be said on a one off basis lol

Your status simply grows mate! Any genuine complaints regarding you (never had any) will be thrown into the trash can asap :D Drinking beer still or wine over this period?

Joan and blackg like this.
  15. blackg

blackg Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Yes, thanks Wolfpack, I'm drinking beer at the moment just betting on the dog and horse racing.

This rapper guy does look very... bookish, I think is the right word. He has no masculinity about him.

Wolf Pack likes this.
  16. justinbieberscombover

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    It's his eyes and mouth.. he just looks like mommy's little goody two-shoes. I don't know if there's anything he can do about it.. maybe opt for a cooler hairstyle and wear shades all the time, even at night.

With that said, I saw attractive women fangirling for him on Instagram. If he was a normal guy, he would possibly have issues with women. But with his status I'd be surprised if there aren't groupies constantly hitting his DM's on Instagram and waiting for him after his shows. Just being a famous rapper alone is already enough to carry someone a long, long way. Women have the ability to look past someone's looks and feel attraction to them for their status, talent and accomplishments.We are a lot more superficial.

blackg and Wolf Pack like this.
  17. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Good information gathering. I realised the importance of a proper hairline when I developed recession - no matter how good the rest of your hair is you simply can't style it well anymore and have to resort to old man tactics like obvious and crappy comb overs. That's why real Norwood 1-2 restorations with temple points have such a big impact on the face, it's the only part that directly impacts upon and improves your facial aesthetics. Really glad I corrected this as soon as it happened more or less - there was a benefit with girls and restoration of confidence while interacting with all. The other areas of hair transplants are merely "fillers" to avoid someone being bald, sure it's important but offers no value to a guy's look directly. Yeah I believe GI Joey posted about their break up at the time, one thing for certain was he seemed to really love her before she left him, on insta I think they wrote the break up was mutual. This is to be expected, they wouldn't want to advertise a bad break up ideally. I have a feeling she perhaps got bored and wanted to meet better looking guys, the relationship was getting too deep for her unless she quickly got out? What gave it away was when she said he is still a best friend, so I genuinely think they had no personality clashes, more like boredom and attraction. Regarding his hair, we can only speculate but may be him losing it subconsciously played a role especially if he opened up to her about it. Though imagine someone like Adam Levine lost his hair, yes he shaved it once and got flak for it but I think most girls wouldn't leave him over it if they liked him overall, he pulls it off.

So true, a rapper has to be masculine facially or attractive or bit of both ideally. There is no scope for a cute nerdy look here. TBH even in real life this type of guy is limited but with a full head of hair it can work a little and most importantly they'll still look presentable with the hair. Baldness really destroys them the most. Enrique without his wig, imagine his pretty boy looks? DJ Khaled looks dominating but without the hair he may be a joke. I've lost count the number of times Foxx has shaped up his hairline differently but you can see how different he looks each time as a result.

blackg likes this.
  18. Wolf Pack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I noticed that but didn't say. His eye area is screwed up, the forehead shape, jawline and mouth e.t.c. The below link correlates with what I've noticed repeatedly too in life.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1560307/Male-sex-appeal-lies-in-face-shape.html

Logic is famous enough to repeatedly date hot girls but it doesn't change the fact he won't get true spontaneous attraction. This is the same for guys who look like that and are ordinary men on the street. But like you correctly hinted at, in a long term relationship women look at everything: he might grow on her with his personality, his career, money, may be she needs a safe guy to settle with e.t.c. All he can do is style his hair cooler, may be shave the back and sides, dress more trendy/street, get some muscle and tatts. Though he might look like a contradiction and bad which is the risk for him in trying to appear more masculine.

So although hair loss can be life changing especially at a young age, I'd say as far as "game" is concerned, lack of a masculine attractive face has a deadlier impact in the long run. If Logic was an ordinary guy, it may be just be better to concentrate on other areas of life, keep himself well presented and find a good girlfriend, hobbies and a social circle. He'll never get pretty girls developing spontaneous attraction and that's okay, he's no Enrique or Levine. I'm sure he was/is insecure but has learnt to manage it.

19. couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @justinbieberscombover

ed sheeran got an hair transplant

mgk got a hairtransplant too

ofc density is so shit he has to use concealers...

20. blackg

blackg Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Sheeren got a transplant?