Nothing feels better than a good buzz cut

JWM

Reaction score
Wish I could buzz my head. I did it once, loved it, but my boss told me I looked too mean. I'm a school teacher and a big guy and she said I looked intimidating :shakehead:

Ho hum.

Petchsky

Reaction score
So, your head mate, do what you want. If i told you i didn't like you avatar would you change it?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is someones opinion of your appearance valid enough a reason to get fired? Even if she's your boss. Couldn't happen in Finland.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin,

Does your old man suffer from hairloss? What is his Norwood?

Also, anyone else who has managed to maintain for a number of years, (bubka...etc), what is your dad's Norwood?

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ah ok, my dad was a NW6 by mid 30's...I was just wondering how doomed I was...If others have halted being potentially a NW6 at a young age then it’s good to know. The question is, if you can halt it...for how long...

barcafan

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
Ah ok, my dad was a NW6 by mid 30's...I was just wondering how doomed I was...If others have halted being potentially a NW6 at a young age then it’s good to know. The question is, if you can halt it...for how long...

Thats the thing, it's just one of those things you cant really ever know for sure.

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
Axl_Rose said:
Petchsky said:
Thinning hair always look bette rshorter. My crown for example is thin but not bald, but when i cut it short the thin patch seems so much smaller.

Oh I don't mean that it looks thinner, my hair is actually still pretty thick (norwood 2 atm) what i meant was that the shape of the hairline looks more receded then it does when my hair is short.

Yeah, I noticed that when I buzzed as well. w/o a buzz I sometimes classify myself almost as a nw3...but with the buzz it always looks like a strong nw2. I think it's because all the small hairs are more uniform and match with the stronger ones when it's all buzzed down.

Unrelated, I'm a huuge gnr fan as well, hoping for Chinese Democracy Nov 25 maybe? haha, what Norwood do you think Axl is really at these days?

-DH

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
die_hard said:
[quote="Axl_Rose":3oknvop4]
Petchsky said:
Thinning hair always look bette rshorter. My crown for example is thin but not bald, but when i cut it short the thin patch seems so much smaller.

Oh I don't mean that it looks thinner, my hair is actually still pretty thick (norwood 2 atm) what i meant was that the shape of the hairline looks more receded then it does when my hair is short.

Yeah, I noticed that when I buzzed as well. w/o a buzz I sometimes classify myself almost as a nw3...but with the buzz it always looks like a strong nw2. I think it's because all the small hairs are more uniform and match with the stronger ones when it's all buzzed down.

Unrelated, I'm a huuge gnr fan as well, hoping for Chinese Democracy Nov 25 maybe? haha, what Norwood do you think Axl is really at these days?

-DH[/quote:3oknvop4]

Axl is probably NW6 haha. I guess that's something that no one will know since he sports those braided wigs and sh*t like that. I'm a huge GNR fan but Axl's new band just isn't the same. He should of changed the name and call it Axl Rose solo project or something. It just doesn't work like that, a band is more than a sum of its parts and you can't change all except one member. The new band works as a cover band but the new songs don't sound like GNR and they mostly suck.

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
man i use to be a HUGE GNR fan,,but i fuckin dont care to see them unless they all get back together,ive never seen them,im 25...when axl got new band together they went on tour and i bought tix,but the b**ch cancelled 1/4 through the tour,since than i can care less to see em now,theyve played alot down here in so cal and im sick as hell hearing bout chinese democracy,freakin album was sopposed to come out when i was 13..im now 25.. i do like 2 songs off there though,have you guys heard anything yet? the blues is probly my fav song..

ps
axl since yer nw9...kiss my *** fagIT hah

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
I always guessed Axl was a nw3 or worse. Slash also wears extentions and is thining really bad as well.

I saw the new "GNR" in 06. I admitt they are a good band and all, but not the same as the old GNR...To many guitars on one stage and the whole thing got drowned. Velvet revolver is pretty cool though.

-DH

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
threats77 said:

no need to work around the word censor ok? Its there for a reason. Please respect the forum.

sorry for that..actually i didnt know there was a word censor..thats just how i spell that online..again sorry for lack of respect..wont happen again

as far as new gnr..ya im sure there good a band..i just lost faith in gnr cuz of axl..hes on some power trip,like he really doesnt care what the fans think at all..he's a big joke..i honestly hope the new album fails...10 million to make it...15 years years...please

Cassin

Reaction score
threats77 said:
Cassin said:
threats77 said:

no need to work around the word censor ok? Its there for a reason. Please respect the forum.

sorry for that..actually i didnt know there was a word censor..thats just how i spell that online..again sorry for lack of respect..wont happen again

ah ok. No worries! No harm done!

carry on!

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
no need to work around the word censor ok? Its there for a reason. Please respect the forum.[/quote]

sorry for that..actually i didnt know there was a word censor..thats just how i spell that online..again sorry for lack of respect..wont happen again[/quote]

ah ok. No worries! No harm done!

carry on![/quote]

but really you should be on all those people starting useless threads,i dont even have to go into detail here

Cassin

Reaction score
Just got another....

Wish I could do it myself but I am worried how the back would look. Otherwise I would go by the best set of clippers I could find right now and never worry of a hair cut again.