New Year's Resolutions For 2018 -- Wow Time Flies !

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you know this already, but not all of us have the choice. It's that or be alone. I still date boring girls I don't find attractive because what else will I do with my time? I post here too much already. And I need some form of female attention.
Why date the boring/dumb uggos then? Why not at least date smart, interesting and/or fun uggos? Theres a lot of them *snicker*

I was looking at this female scientists award things, all ugly lol

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Addiction maybe. Why do shook and bear still post here (even if it’s only sporadically?) I am thinking of asking for a week or month ban so I can be more productive.

I do like the diversity of people here and the topics discussed beyond just hair loss. I still like to look at a lot of hair transplant results for some reason too.
Well I'm pretty sure Bear's situation isn't like your's.

You have density and look like a full head now, whereas bear needs a second fue within the next year or so (if I remember correctly).

I do get the whole posting here despite having hair - there are tons of interesting posts - sometimes insightful and some times just hilarious

Would you say the hair transplant has had a good effect on your life?

(I will get one within a few years)

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I'm pretty sure Bear's situation isn't like your's.

You have density and look like a full head now, whereas bear needs a second fue within the next year or so (if I remember correctly).

I do get the whole posting here despite having hair - there are tons of interesting posts - sometimes insightful and some times just hilarious

Would you say the hair transplant has had a good effect on your life?

(I will get one within a few years)

I don't think about it in daily life anymore or worry about it when I go out which was the main goal. No more obsessing over peoples hairlines or when trying to watch a film doing nothing but focusing on peoples hair. I have always had a large forehead and look absolutely horrible even at the NW3 level, I don't feel sh*t looking in the mirror any more and actually look good. Simplest way to describe is as if a life roadblock has been lifted. The 6 months prior couldn't think of anything else but that I needed a hair transplant and ASAP.

And I mean Shook is better looking than I am with better hair and still posts here, as with Dave420.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re looking only at extremes and whether or not the photos you found were the most flattering, it doesn’t change the fact that they can indeed looksmax, exhibit charisma and dress like they haven’t already decided they are incel.

I am in between the space you’re pointing out and do just fine which is the same situation as the majority of the population. Most people (including those you posted) can do fine as long as they don’t dress and act like incels + have hair.

You're not at the extreme but you're comfortably in the top 10% of men in their 20s for looks, and yes that includes whiteness.

To the extent that you have game, it is the case that you're using your advantage, unlike some people who just complain.

Whiteness, height, frame, facial symmetry are arguably the most valuable things to women. It's like playing a video game on easy mode.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not at the extreme but you're comfortably in the top 10% of men in their 20s for looks, and yes that includes whiteness.

To the extent that you have game, it is the case that you're using your advantage, unlike some people who just complain.

Whiteness, height, frame, facial symmetry are arguably the most valuable things to women. It's like playing a video game on easy mode.
Similar to the content in this video:

(bit of a long one though - skip to 10:00)

I agree with height, frame, symmetry (would also add teeth and hair) - but disagree with whiteness.

In the UK black men and mixed race men are very popular with women - I'm pretty sure Italian/Spanish men do very well as well.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Similar to the content in this video:

(bit of a long one though)

I agree with height, frame, symmetry (would also add teeth and hair) - but disagree with whiteness.

In the UK black men and mixed race men are very popular with women - I'm pretty sure Italian/Spanish men do very well as well.

Italians and Spaniards are white.

Black and mixed race men are not and will on average do less well, as is backed by studies. The fact that some 9/10 black men can occasionally pull 6/10 white women does not refute the point.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Italians and Spaniards are white.

Black and mixed race men are not and will on average do less well, as is backed by studies. The fact that some 9/10 black men can occasionally pull 6/10 white women does not refute the point.
Really? Is this an American study?

When I say white I mean more Nordic/saxon looking - a lot of people don't class Italians as classically white.

11127_n.jpg

vs

18-swedish-men-who-are-so-breathtaking-you-actual-2-28345-1433862006-6_dblbig.jpg

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why date the boring/dumb uggos then? Why not at least date smart, interesting and/or fun uggos? Theres a lot of them *snicker*

I was looking at this female scientists award things, all ugly lol

I find most unattractive girls boring. The girl I'm dating now is a doctor but still bores me. I have no interest in escalating physically but I'm still going out with her because she wants to. May as well eat with her rather than alone. Personally I need some type of female attention/interaction to not go crazy.

The few unattractive girls I find fun and really enjoy hanging out with are my female friends and we go out for dinner periodically once every 2-3 months. Everyone's busy with work and life.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find most unattractive girls boring. The girl I'm dating now is a doctor but still bores me. I have no interest in escalating physically but I'm still going out with her because she wants to. May as well eat with her rather than alone. Personally I need some type of female attention/interaction to not go crazy.

The few unattractive girls I find fun and really enjoy hanging out with are my female friends and we go out for dinner periodically once every 2-3 months. Everyone's busy with work and life.
So in your experience hot girls are more fun? And do you think its cope when guys say hot girls are dumb?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
So in your experience hot girls are more fun? And do you think its cope when guys say hot girls are dumb?

Attractive girls are more fun because you actually have a strong reason to want to be around them. They aren't objectively more fun in any other sense. It's just the looks halo and your impulse to want them sexually is what makes spending time with them fun.

Take that away and you're just basically hanging out platonically with another dude, which is okay when you want company, but it's not nearly the same thing.

Going out with a girl you have zero sexual interest in is a bland experience.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Attractive girls are more fun because you actually have a strong reason to want to be around them. They aren't objectively more fun in any other sense. It's just the looks halo and your impulse to want them sexually is what makes spending time with them fun.

Take that away and you're just basically hanging out platonically with another dude, which is okay when you want company, but it's not nearly the same thing.

Going out with a girl you have zero sexual interest in is a bland experience.
Yeap. But id go so far as to say even girls you arent into you cant really be "friends" with, but thats just me and my friends who tend towards incel. Theres always going to be possible sex on the table

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Attractive girls might also be more fun due to having lived better lives.

Being attractive correlates with better health, better early childhood nutrition, and better genetics, so it's a start. You then get an easier time throughout life thus enabling more opportunities for travel and everything.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? Is this an American study?

When I say white I mean more Nordic/saxon looking - a lot of people don't class Italians as classically white.

View attachment 72570

vs

View attachment 72571

I would rate Italians and Spaniards at best as being "off-white", which is a term that only I use. It's a very small offset from being totally white.

Race is a social construct (but in this context) and thus a continuum.

You also mentioned interracial people but some of those can be hard to distinguish. A good example is Megan Markle ... People are celebrating that a half-African person is marrying into the British royal family, but I wouldn't even know that she is half-Black just from looking at her.

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're a few weeks early, but might as well post now as it can make for fun discussion. I don't buy into the cliche of new year's resolutions, as I have a history of actually following them and pursuing my goals.

Anyway, I'll keep it brief:

1) Watch at least one good movie a week.

I'm a film buff, or rather I have been. That aspect of my personality was on hold in 2017 and that's too bad, I simply did not watch that many movies, let alone good movies. There are lots of great movies out there. There are in fact more great movies than I could ever have time to watch. I should get back in touch with this side of myself and watch more movies and more documentaries.

Movies are to our age as paintings are to the renaissance and sculptures to the Greco-Roman age, and I'm capable of appreciating it ... so I should.

What I did watch in 2017, aside from Blockbusters and a few arthouse movies like Personal Shopper, Lion, and Elle, were a lot of WWII and holocaust documentaries. That's not bad of course. There's good stuff in there, but I know that in 2015 and 2016 I watched a lot more, and I also wrote decent reviews. I don't know what I should prioritize this year. Maybe something weird, like systematically go through every movie that got a best director academy award nomination in the 1970s. I should also get around to watching Commando. And hanging out with my movie club more, they tend to avoid blockbusters and emphasize mid-sized movies.

I do that with my brother, when he comes back every two weeks from uni. In the holidays we just watch a couple of movies, I enjoy it, don't think about my inceldom as much when I'm occupied like that.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Race is a social construct (but in this context) and thus a continuum.

Race isn't a social construct alone. We have difference, such as racial tendencies to get certain diseases and illnesses, not to mention racial probabilities in terms of height and muscle mass.

There are a few interesting studies on IQ but I'm wary of a debate on eugenics.

I've always felt that saying race is a social constructed is reductive and it seems a bit anti-science

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Race isn't a social construct alone. We have difference, such as racial tendencies to get certain diseases and illnesses, not to mention racial probabilities in terms of height and muscle mass.

There are a few interesting studies on IQ but I'm wary of a debate on eugenics.

I've always felt that saying race is a social constructed is reductive and it seems a bit anti-science

In the context of dating, it's a social construct.

I explicitly wrote "in this context".