New Year's Resolutions For 2018 -- Wow Time Flies !

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh I forgot another one for me is spend less time on social media and all these internet sites

I imagine once I get back into the real world and have less free time this will be easier to accomplish but I'm tired of spam checking social media 200 times a day.
Notifications send that quick dopamine rush brah...It's difficult, but can be done. I'm with you though on this.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would love to do eye surgery but it scares the absolute sh*t out of me. Personally I don't mind glasses or contacts occasionally though.

I'd lie if I wrote I'm not a little nervous. Glasses and absence of good sight however, are so strenous for me,
that I will have to overcome such feelings.
Also, choosing surgeon(clinic) carefully, the method and educating oneself beforehand... results
in very standadized and easy anticipated outcomes, leaving me with no choice but to accept it's level of calming nature.
Point: The fear is unfounded relative to objective chance of something going wrong.

This decision has nothing to do with me looksmaxing. Rather, it's my frequent claustrophobic feeling
when wearing glasses and the practical social barrier it the creates. Workout's really a hassle.
Bonus is I can hardly imagine anybody more aesthetic with glasses (well maybe except for J.Depp)...
and the milf teacher ladies in p**rn for those who are into that k.o.t. :)

How rich are you?

Ah, I can see now how it seems like it from the post.
In reality, I'm really not that ''rich'' (relative).

The truth is, I was born into a relatively upper-middle-class family, who's endured many different tragedies
over the last 25 years. Because of this, my (closest) family was set back so much, we endured poverty
for a while.

This has thankfully changed and we're again experiencing a surge towards higher ground,
for what I'm very thankful and (mostly) responsible. With much investment(in me) and help of course.

Mostly it's result of very hard work and sacrifice, (good?) genetics and luck.

I learned many lessons during the difficult times, of which some are even arguebly hindering me now in
different situations because money's not an issue anymore, atleast it's not expected to be.
But I'm very careful nonetheless.

So, the point about ''buying some goldbars'' is merely a capital management decision, and not so much
because I've nothing else to spend it on. Think of it as hedging in a ''scarce'' commodity.

Cheers

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh I forgot another one for me is spend less time on social media and all these internet sites

I imagine once I get back into the real world and have less free time this will be easier to accomplish but I'm tired of spam checking social media 200 times a day.

Oh, baldness took care of that for me.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what it was about?

That happened quite a while back.

I can explain what happened via pm if you want to know, but I don't mind forgetting about the incident and moving on.

Someone said I was banned for saying 'lol' to a joke about someone.

Either way, I'm happy to be back.

I reported sending the picture of Xander to me by PM. If it was a one-off then I'd just have told you that he may not appreciate it (and even if he didn't mind, it's irrelevant, for a lot of people they would mind) however-

Before your last "retirement" you clearly posted a picture without someone's permission, then in your piss poor defence you said it was fine because the user had already posted the picture himself on the forum. So I guess because someone posts a picture you can decide they want their face seen at any time, at your choosing?

So nobody really believed this "he posted it before" reason anyway, it's actually somewhat irrelevant as you shouldn't have done it anyway. But the cherry was lying about it when the user denied ever posting the picture, and to ease the suspicion you then instantly leave the forum.

I brought this up a few times since your return and obviously in a negative way to embarrass you in to hopefully realising it's not acceptable.

And then- unbelievably, while seeing a half-assed conversation about xander's looks (which I didn't even really care about, it wasn't exactly a pressing debate) you actually decide to send me a link of him (which clearly you decided to save at some point- which is f*****g weird by the way) by PM, even though I've been ripping on you for breaking people's trust.

It was also that in your mind that was absolutely zero self-awareness, and probably still is, regardless of your apology. You felt it was OK before because his picture was allegedly posted once, this time you think it was OK because it was a public link - but people who stumble across it in public won't link it to an actual guy on this forum and other forums.

It's not just the few incidents it's just your sneaky presence on here is pretty much unwanted for me, I don't really want a guy around here saving pictures/links of us for no reason whatsoever, for some reason you seem insistent on getting us to see each other, which as I say, is very strange. I don't understand why you'd care, maybe you get a little bit of odd power over it.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
However- @Wolf Pack @Roberto_72

Not just to do with this situation (even though I clearly agree with a ban) it isn't the first time someone has been banned while having no clue why.

I find that awful actually, you've explained different things to me before and I understand where you're coming from- but surely the user themselves who's been banned has to be explained what happened?

In this case you've got a guy who did something more than once, got banned for it, came back with no clue as to why he's been banned and thought it was because of something trivial.

So what exactly is stopping him from repeating it again? He didn't even realise he did anything wrong, if your goal is to minimise such things as members getting their trust breach, but nothing's been done here except kept a problem off the forum temporarily. He could come back and as he had no clue he did anything wrong, just send out the same pictures/links by PM for all we know.

Also from your perspective if you at least explain to members why they were temp banned then it stops them coming on here and bitching about how it was for some ridiculous reason that had nothing to do with it. I don't understand why you don't explain it to them

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
it isn't the first time someone has been banned while having no clue why.

He doesn't know, does he?
Look up: passive aggressive. He knows.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He doesn't know, does he?
Look up: passive aggressive. He knows.

So, someone told him? Like, warned before the ban, or after?

In my case for example I told xander straight away, but I sitted on it to see how I felt about telling mods (and obviously I decided f*** it, the guy has no awareness so send it on) so he genuinely would have no clue unless told- because in his mind there was nothing wrong with it.

Regardless, I was talking about ALL cases, and that people should be made aware (or maybe they are, and claim otherwise out of bitterness).

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I reported sending the picture of Xander to me by PM. If it was a one-off then I'd just have told you that he may not appreciate it (and even if he didn't mind, it's irrelevant, for a lot of people they would mind) however-

Before your last "retirement" you clearly posted a picture without someone's permission, then in your piss poor defence you said it was fine because the user had already posted the picture himself on the forum. So I guess because someone posts a picture you can decide they want their face seen at any time, at your choosing?

So nobody really believed this "he posted it before" reason anyway, it's actually somewhat irrelevant as you shouldn't have done it anyway. But the cherry was lying about it when the user denied ever posting the picture, and to ease the suspicion you then instantly leave the forum.

I brought this up a few times since your return and obviously in a negative way to embarrass you in to hopefully realising it's not acceptable.

And then- unbelievably, while seeing a half-assed conversation about xander's looks (which I didn't even really care about, it wasn't exactly a pressing debate) you actually decide to send me a link of him (which clearly you decided to save at some point- which is f*****g weird by the way) by PM, even though I've been ripping on you for breaking people's trust.

It was also that in your mind that was absolutely zero self-awareness, and probably still is, regardless of your apology. You felt it was OK before because his picture was allegedly posted once, this time you think it was OK because it was a public link - but people who stumble across it in public won't link it to an actual guy on this forum and other forums.

It's not just the few incidents it's just your sneaky presence on here is pretty much unwanted for me, I don't really want a guy around here saving pictures/links of us for no reason whatsoever, for some reason you seem insistent on getting us to see each other, which as I say, is very strange. I don't understand why you'd care, maybe you get a little bit of odd power over it.
I know it was you who reported it because you are the one I shared the picture to.

I've apologized for my poor judgement and and I wont do it again.

(feel free to send me a pm if you want to discuss it further)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I spoke to a woman at a party tonight for ten minutes, but I just let the conversation conclude because I'm a retard. I didn't ask for a phone number or nothing.

We talked about physics, Germany, tennis, accents, yoga, and intensity workouts.

I'm a huge failure.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I spoke to a woman at a party tonight for ten minutes, but I just let the conversation conclude because I'm a retard. I didn't ask for a phone number or nothing.

We talked about physics, Germany, tennis, accents, yoga, and intensity workouts.

I'm a huge failure.

Yep, know that feel. I wouldn't consider yourself a "huge" failure but yes, it's a fail, and I've felt the same. It's understandable but you just didn't get to, what's called in sales as, "the close", but the reason it's understandable is fear of rejection/feeling humiliated.

I guess next time you're 5 minutes deep in a conversation with a girl and you think she might be interested, think of a way of building towards one of these interests being done together. If you don't have that kind of end goal then for most anxious men it's not going to end well.

Considering you talked about a bunch of related interests in only 10mins you could have simply just been honest and said you'd like to talk to her more about this, and got a number, then who knows.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, know that feel. I wouldn't consider yourself a "huge" failure but yes, it's a fail, and I've felt the same. It's understandable but you just didn't get to, what's called in sales as, "the close", but the reason it's understandable is fear of rejection/feeling humiliated.

I guess next time you're 5 minutes deep in a conversation with a girl and you think she might be interested, think of a way of building towards one of these interests being done together. If you don't have that kind of end goal then for most anxious men it's not going to end well.

Considering you talked about a bunch of related interests in only 10mins you could have simply just been honest and said you'd like to talk to her more about this, and got a number, then who knows.

Good advice. If you start saying things like, "That's cool we both like tennis. Maybe we could hit the ball around together sometime ... when the weather is better of course ;)" and she shrivels up and looks like she's died inside, game over.

The best thing about actually going for the close is it eliminates a lot of fantasies in your mind about missed opportunities, because you realize how many people were actually just being polite to you the whole time.

And worse case scenario, you get her number and go on a date.

blackg

Reaction score
The best thing about actually going for the close is it eliminates a lot of fantasies in your mind about missed opportunities, because you realize how many people were actually just being polite to you the whole time.

And worse case scenario, you get her number and go on a date.
Worse case scenario?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Worse case scenario?

Can you really be fucked going on a date with some boring sl*t who just wants looking after, attention, money and someone to constantly fulfil her every need?

You could make a few hundred off crypto trading and f*** 2 sloots in the time it takes for one date. Bad idea.