New Year's Resolutions For 2018 -- Wow Time Flies !

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you really be fucked going on a date with some boring sl*t who just wants looking after, attention, money and someone to constantly fulfil her every need?

You could make a few hundred off crypto trading and f*** 2 sloots in the time it takes for one date. Bad idea.

I know you know this already, but not all of us have the choice. It's that or be alone. I still date boring girls I don't find attractive because what else will I do with my time? I post here too much already. And I need some form of female attention.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you know this already, but not all of us have the choice. It's that or be alone. I still date boring girls I don't find attractive because what else will I do with my time? I post here too much already. And I need some form of female attention.

If I couldn't get female attention from girls I at the very least found intellectually interesting I would avoid them altogether. Definitely a few on the forum who have taken that route.

Are you really at that level though? Especially considering your age and financial situation I'm sure you could find plenty of interest from above average women.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I couldn't get female attention from girls I at the very least found intellectually interesting I would avoid them altogether. Definitely a few on the forum who have taken that route.

Are you really at that level though? Especially considering your age and financial situation I'm sure you could find plenty of interest from above average women.

Hahaha that's hilarious dude. Nope it doesn't work that way. They never stop worshiping conventionally physically attractive men (ie. tall, white, handsome, or at least one or two of those things). Anything else is just a cope guys tell themselves.

You may say you could do that. But you have never really actually done it. I would challenge you to go 6 months without sex or a date and tell me how you feel. Let that depression sink in deep. Men need female company regardless of what they pretend.

That's why MGTOW guys spend all day angrily yelling on forums. It's the only way they can convince themselves that everything's okay.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha that's hilarious dude. Nope it doesn't work that way. They never stop worshiping conventionally physically attractive men (ie. tall, white handsome). Anything else is just a cope guys tell themselves.

You may say you could do that. But you have never really actually done it. I would challenge you to go 6 months without sex or a date and tell me how you feel. Let that depression sink in deep. Men need female company regardless of what they pretend.

That's why MGTOW guys spend all day angrily yelling on forums. It's the only way they can convince themselves that everything's okay.

I was incel until I was 20. It's part of why I have very little sympathy for people who say they have no options, I was like Xander and Stanx sh*t posting vague redpillisms and genuinely believing I would never root and that only 7+/10 could get puss. As soon as I did get some and started doing so regularly, I realised the only reason I lacked success was because prior to that I had made no genuine effort to talk to any or use hookup apps. It was most definitely a confidence issue. I don't know about your hair situation but genuinely anyone who is in reasonably in shape and has pre-NW3 can get pussy just fine and we see it all the time, especially someone with your finances and career.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was incel until I was 20. It's part of why I have very little sympathy for people who say they have no options, I was like Xander and Stanx sh*t posting vague redpillisms and genuinely believing I would never root and that only 7+/10 could get puss. As soon as I did get some and started doing so regularly, I realised the only reason I lacked success was because prior to that I had made no genuine effort to talk to any or use hookup apps. It was most definitely a confidence issue. I don't know about your hair situation but genuinely anyone who is in reasonably in shape and has pre-NW3 can get pussy just fine and we see it all the time, especially someone with your finances and career.

Dude you're a good looking white guy. Of course you just needed to try.

Your post is literally the epitome of:

attractive-guy-girl-advice-01.jpg

You aren't "incel" until you try and get systematically and harshly rejected. If you never tried, you were just too lazy/broken to try, which is a completely different issue.

Girls found me unattractive at 15 when I had a thick NW1 and they find me attractive now in my 30s with a thick NW1.5-2. Having hair is nowhere near enough to be attractive to women.

Your lack of insight is astounding.

Try making a Tinder profile with a pic of a guy like one of these and tell me how many dates you can set up:

o.jpg

Shantanu-Misra-copy.jpg

You have no idea.

Last edited:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you're a good looking white guy. Of course you just needed to try.

Your post is literally the epitome of:

View attachment 72540

You aren't "incel" until you try and get systematically and harshly rejected. If you never tried, you were just too lazy/broken to try, which is a completely different issue.

Girls found me unattractive at 15 when I had a thick NW1 and they find me attractive now in my 30s with a thick NW1.5-2. Having hair is nowhere near enough to be attractive to women. And money helps negligibly. I did better in undergrad when I was just an average student than I do now. At least back then I had a chance to get to know girls over time and demonstrate some personality.

Your lack of insight is astounding.

Try making a Tinder profile with a pic of a guy like one of these and tell me how many dates you can set up:

View attachment 72541

View attachment 72542

You have no idea.

Most people aren’t dealing with that level of poor looks though. Thry look ridiculous in part to their outfits. I’ve seen fitness youtubers with over 10k subs who are at the same level of looks that would have no problem pulling women. Put a flattering designer and well fitted suit on either of those and get some less silly photos and they would be fine. More effort of course, but very few (with hair) and strong finances are in the position that they can’t get a girl that is attractive.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people aren’t dealing with that level of poor looks though. Thry look ridiculous in part to their outfits. I’ve seen fitness youtubers with over 10k subs who are at the same level of looks that would have no problem pulling women. Put a flattering designer and well fitted suit on either of those and get some less silly photos and they would be fine. More effort of course, but very few (with hair) and strong finances are in the position that they can’t get a girl that is attractive.

Statistics don't really help when you're one of them.

Didn't you just say your only Tinder pic was a basic selfie and you were getting dates easily? Do you think these either of these guys with their NW1 hairlines and dress apparel get easy dates on Tinder?

chinese-guy.jpg

main-qimg-f1947f389d5163c07f1d4df933aceb93.png

Your cope is astounding. You really want to believe you've earned it. Most good looking guys do. I've had lots of good looking friends and it's one of the most consistently frustrating thing about your breed. Very few have any awareness of why they're actually coasting through life with easy women. They want to believe anyone can have it. They want to tell themselves it's "fair" for them because they "just worked harder" than other guys.

Even if their effort was just a single selfie on Tinder that took 20 minutes or less of effort to take.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Statistics don't really help when you're one of them.

Didn't you just say your only Tinder pic was a basic selfie and you were getting dates easily? Do you think these either of these guys with their NW1 hairlines and dress apparel get easy dates on Tinder?

View attachment 72544

View attachment 72545

Your cope is astounding. You really want to believe you've earned it. Most good looking guys do. I've had lots of good looking friends and it's one of the most consistently frustrating thing about your breed. Very few have any awareness of why they're actually coasting through life with easy women. They want to believe anyone can have it. They want to tell themselves it's "fair" for them because they "just worked harder" than other guys.

Even if their effort was just a single selfie on Tinder that took 20 minutes or less of effort to take.

The top one 100% because it is a flattering photo, he looks happy and confident and it emphasizes success. Beautiful head of hair too. I’m friends with quite a few Asian guys and although they typically are only dating in their own race pool many who don’t look that good date beautiful women.

The bottom one again it is a no because of the unflattering photo and the way he presents himself. It has nothing to do with nationality.

It’s not a matter of “anyone can have it” but rather that the extra work, looksmaxing, career, confidence, finances and especially dress sense and flattering photos for hookup apps help hugely. Considering the photos of these guys you’re posting, You are clearly overestimating the negative of simply not being white, or looking like a chad. You’re picking mostly guys with very unflattering photos and poor dress + grooming sense

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mean this in a nasty way - but why do you still post here if you are now a fullhead (post surgery)?

Is it just for the interesting conversation?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
The top one 100% because it is a flattering photo, he looks happy and confident and it emphasizes success. Beautiful head of hair too. I’m friends with quite a few Asian guys and although they typically are only dating in their own race pool many who don’t look that good date beautiful women.

The bottom one again it is a no because of the unflattering photo and the way he presents himself. It has nothing to do with nationality.

It’s not a matter of “anyone can have it” but rather that the extra work, looksmaxing, career, confidence, finances and especially dress sense and flattering photos for hookup apps help hugely. Considering the photos of these guys you’re posting, You are clearly overestimating the negative of simply not being white, or looking like a chad. You’re picking mostly guys with very unflattering photos and poor dress + grooming sense

That's all looks halo/failo. Nick Bateman can run simple selfie game with nothing more than a squint and a hoodie in an ugly house and get pussies wet with his perfect features.

nick-bateman-2.jpg

I challenge you to search Google Images for an average looking Chinese or Indian guy that you think could do the same with any clothes or style.

Those were the best pictures I could find.

Also, you are grossly underestimating the value of being white and a Chad. Being handsome is worth up to the equivalent of an extra $160,000 of income per year to women. Being average or tall height is worth $150,000+ per year for women. Being white is worth $250,000 per year, particularly to white women. Ref

Add up the bill and you'll understand why money plays minimal role in this, and 90% is face/height/race.

Put more simply, find me one tall, white, handsome guy who makes an effort with women and fails. The only time I've ever seen that happen in my life is when the guy has legit autism or some other major mental problem. And it has to be serious autism. Even Davey's mild Asperger's doesn't really slow him down too much.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mean this in a nasty way - but why do you still post here if you are now a fullhead (post surgery)?

Is it just for the interesting conversation?

Addiction maybe. Why do shook and bear still post here (even if it’s only sporadically?) I am thinking of asking for a week or month ban so I can be more productive.

I do like the diversity of people here and the topics discussed beyond just hair loss. I still like to look at a lot of hair transplant results for some reason too.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's all looks halo/failo. Nick Bateman can run simple selfie game with nothing more than a squint and a hoodie in an ugly house and get pussies wet with his perfect features.

View attachment 72546

I challenge you to search Google Images for an average looking Chinese or Indian guy that you think could do the same with any clothes or style.

Also, you are grossly underestimating the value of being white and a Chad. Being handsome is worth up to the equivalent of an extra $160,000 of income per year to women. Being average or tall height is worth $150,000+ per year for women. Being white is worth $250,000 per year, particularly to white women. Ref

Add up the bill and you'll understand why money plays minimal role in this, and 90% is face/height/race.

Put more simply, find me one tall, white, handsome guy who makes an effort with women and fails. The only time I've ever seen that happen in my life is when the guy has legit autism or some other major mental problem. And it has to be serious autism. Even Davey's mild Asperger's doesn't really slow him down too much.

You’re looking only at extremes and whether or not the photos you found were the most flattering, it doesn’t change the fact that they can indeed looksmax, exhibit charisma and dress like they haven’t already decided they are incel.

I am in between the space you’re pointing out and do just fine which is the same situation as the majority of the population. Most people (including those you posted) can do fine as long as they don’t dress and act like incels + have hair.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 72546

You are way too obsessed with being white too btw. As long as you’re not Indian or in that vicinity you’re probably fine, and even then with hair, career, dress sense and gymcel you wouldn’t have issues.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re looking only at extremes and whether or not the photos you found were the most flattering, it doesn’t change the fact that they can indeed looksmax, exhibit charisma and dress like they haven’t already decided they are incel.

I am in between the space you’re pointing out and do just fine. Most people (including those you posted) can do fine as long as they don’t dress and act like incels + have hair.

You're not posting from any personal experience or proof, just your "general feeling". Many people have tried to create success using pictures taken from average Indian/Asian guys' Instagrams for profiles on Tinder and failed. There was a guy on Lookism who ran that experiment and had no problem getting his 4/10 goofy dorky white friend dates but got zero with pics from the Instagrams of minor Indian/Chinese celebs.

I'm not expecting you to put the time into actually running that experiment yourself. But you would find it enlightening if you did. Not in a good way.

The science backs what I'm saying pretty well as well. Height/race/face is 90% of the equation in modern dating apps. You don't have to be a perfect Chad. But if you're below average in all three, game over, unless you want to date fatties.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are way too obsessed with being white too btw. As long as you’re not Indian or in that vicinity you’re probably fine, and even then with hair, career, dress sense and gymcel you wouldn’t have issues.

Being white was the most financially valuable trait to women in the study I posted. More valuable than height or facial attractiveness. You can't overrate women's racial biases.

I'm just looking at the studies that have been done and that's what they've found. Matches anecdotal experience and catfish experiments I've seen as well.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being white was the most financially valuable trait to women in the study I posted. More valuable than height or facial attractiveness. You can't overrate women's racial biases.

I'm just looking at the studies that have been done and that's what they've found. Matches anecdotal experience and catfish experiments I've seen as well.

Racial biases differ in different cultures and countries. Of course if we are looking at a study in the West black or Asian men will not be judged as equally desirable.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ideal, you have posted that you’re “ugly” but you’ve had girlfriends before? I don’t think you’re as bad as you think.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ideal, you have posted that you’re “ugly” but you’ve had girlfriends before? I don’t think you’re as bad as you think.

Well I think first of all it should be clarified that most people are too polite to use the "ugly" label unless you are truly horrific. But the reality is for every guy with above average or top 20% facial aesthetics, there is someone with bottom 20% facial aesthetics to balance that equation out.

Whether you call that person "ugly" or not makes no factual difference. They are way below the average, and even if they look "okay" and you have no problem talking to them or befriending them, it doesn't change what they are.

So am I a gargoyle? God no. I've been truly disastrous facially before (1-2/10 before my first jaw surgery). People won't even make eye contact when you're talking to them if you look like that. It's not fun. I'm 3-4/10 now, and the difference in how people treat you is staggering. I was shocked because at that time I didn't even think looks mattered. All of a sudden people smile more, hold eye contact better, and suddenly girls are at least willing to be your friend.

Rarely, they can even feel attraction for you once they get to know you and see what other positive things you have going on.

It's a nice change but it's a bit unsettling because there's no faster way to know how much looks matter than to shift up to 2 points facially in the span of a month.

And going up to 3-4/10 is nothing at all like being a tall/handsome/white guy who goes out to a bar and has girls smiling at him just for standing next to them. Or guys who talk about how "easy" it is on Tinder. I have had plenty of friends like that, and it's not fun to be around.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** f*** f***