New Year's Resolutions For 2018 -- Wow Time Flies !

shookwun

Reaction score
motivation

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=640464.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the context of dating, it's a social construct.

I explicitly wrote "in this context".
Also not true.

We are biologically driven to fancy similar looking people to ourselves.

Because the majority of people in UK and America are white that means that white people have the highest sexual market value in terms of demand (because like is attracted to like).

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also not true.

We are biologically driven to fancy similar looking people to ourselves.

Because the majority of people in UK and America are white that means that white people have the highest sexual market value in terms of demand (because like is attracted to like).

I read your post and I sighed. I'm not going to argue with you.

Try and educate yourself on the subject before being overly confident in jumping to your spurious conclusions.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good that I left this disgusting alt-right forum for good a few months back. Should have never come back.

As expected, white trash is still well and alive here. A bunch of far right white supremacist swines like @Exodus2011 and @IdealForehead and @JohnsonDDG . You guys represent the most disgusting, demented, and depraved bastards america has ever seen. But I have also witnessed that white filth is not limited to America. I came across a couple of european c**** on this forum.

And i have seen how you degenerate dirtbags have each others' back. Typical white *** crackers and your hate filled ideologies. The word bastard does not even begin to define the character of scumbags who are active in this forum.

f*****g gutter ridden maggots.

Go back to Africa where you belong. You'd be eating maggots in an African desert if not for crackers you demented swine.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good that I left this disgusting alt-right forum for good a few months back. Should have never come back.

As expected, white trash is still well and alive here. A bunch of far right white supremacist swines like @Exodus2011 and @IdealForehead and @JohnsonDDG . You guys represent the most disgusting, demented, and depraved bastards america has ever seen. But I have also witnessed that white filth is not limited to America. I came across a couple of european c**** on this forum.

And i have seen how you degenerate dirtbags have each others' back. Typical white *** crackers and your hate filled ideologies. The word bastard does not even begin to define the character of scumbags who are active in this forum.

Holy sh*t dude. How on earth did you lump me in with white supremacists? Seriously laughed hard. I'm not remotely white, and I definitely don't believe in white supremacy.

The only thing I've said about race is women tend to worship white men, which is factually correct. What do you want me to do about it?

I'm not happy about it. But it's just how it is. We don't get to choose what women want to find attractive. That's up to them.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Leave then, you miserable cuck.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
While we're on the subject, this was always my favorite Red Pill Comic.

lOkJ8QA[1].jpg

I always thought it was great because it highlights the rampant private sexual racism and white supremacy that women apply in their dating lives, which they bury under the veneer of political correctness in all other areas in public.

In my opinion women are more Stormfront than the guys on Stormfront. At least a lot of the guys on Stormfront have no problem f*****g girls of any race. Plenty of them have submissive Asian gfs.

There's a great deal of hypocrisy involved in the day to day life of most female culture. eg. Tell guys height doesn't matter, but then only date guys who are 6'+. Tell people everyone is beautiful, but then only date Chads. etc.

@salted_wound , you're directing your frustration and anger in the completely wrong direction. And I'm not telling you to be angry at women either, because that's useless too. This is just life whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
@salted_wound

Pretty surprised to be labeled as right wing - I think most people on here know I'm quite a centrist - sometimes even swaying left on a few matters (gay rights and eradicating poverty).

All I merely said was that their are many studies that suggest that people naturally choose a sexual mate where they look similar.

You can see this all around you.

Genetically speaking it would actually be wiser for folk to breed with other races to help the offspring.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
While we're on the subject, this was always my favorite Red Pill Comic.

View attachment 72630

I always thought it was great because it highlights the rampant private sexual racism and white supremacy that women apply in their dating lives, which they bury under the veneer of political correctness in all other areas in public.

In my opinion women are more Stormfront than the guys on Stormfront. At least a lot of the guys on Stormfront have no problem f*****g girls of any race. Plenty of them have submissive Asian gfs.

There's a great deal of hypocrisy involved in the day to day life of most female culture. eg. Tell guys height doesn't matter, but then only date guys who are 6'+. Tell people everyone is beautiful, but then only date Chads. etc.

@salted_wound , you're directing your frustration and anger in the completely wrong direction. And I'm not telling you to be angry at women either, because that's useless too. This is just life whether you like it or not.
thats not sexual racism tho. they arent attracted to non white dudes, that has nothing to do with judging them as inferior for their race. and i'm saying this as someone whose race is (another) a romantic penalty against them

i look like the creepy arab pedo thats caught in the white girls locker room (fap fap fap)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
the bald, bearded and muscular trend needs to die out.

It's a cheap ploy
I see it as a relief - barely any man looks good bald and slim - Freddie Ljunberg is the exception.

The only guys I know who pull it off have a good deal of muscle mass and decent faces.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always explain to them the reason. In this situation, I kept thinking to myself, I must have forgotten. Ah then I remembered. I did explain to him. Instead of pm'ing him I wrote it into his signature - it had been there for a month while he was banned. Now I'm pretty sure Admin or Roberto didn't remove this signature, so it must have been Johnson himself. In other words he knew why he was banned but decided to downplay it and put it down to trigger happy mods - easier to keep some respect that way.

There were another couple of other users too who feared you would do the same to them.

It's weird that @JohnsonDDG actually thought that his aggrieved victim ploy would work. It should be obvious that you only need to explain what happened once or twice for him to look bad playing innocent victim.

People make mistakes, it's usually better to simply own up to these mistakes and move forward.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's made the same "mistake" of sharing pictures at least twice on a forum and been told by everyone to stop. Some people just don't learn and continue to dig themselves into a deeper hole with further lies. Ultimately the next time something happens even unrelated, it will all add up to a perm ban. Even the whole new account and not saying he was Tellers until @Dench57 commented otherwise was pretty creepy.

I interpreted the new account as him wanting a fresh start. Tellersquill had pissed people off with the humble bragging, so Johnson came back under a new alias to participate in the community without that baggage. That's how I interpreted it and I thought that this was fine.

However, claiming incredulity over the banning is strange, I have no explanation.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is strange because of the fact that non mod users seem to be telling moderators what to do, and
they are simply following it.

There are two sides to every story. While someone is away, they obviously cannot share their story.

Why do some non moderator users have that authority?

Last edited: