Discussion in 'The Impact of Hair Loss' started by Afro_Vacancy, Dec 6, 2017.
My money is on you. I really admire your goals. Wish I had a friend like you when I was growing up. You have become one of the best posters on here.
1. fix sleeping regimen
2. fix working regimen – from sporadical working to the steady without procrastination
3. limit time I sit in front of PC to an 8h at max
4. get a fucking driving license already
5. go abroad again
6. develop Chinese reading skills
7. get into that blockchain thing
8. start develop an own project already
1. NW3.5 -> NW2.75
2. thicken a beard with minoxidil
3. take under control current health problems (significant problems with neck and joints) and cope with them mentally
Will you paying him with Pay Pal or bit coins?
Your beard will thicken with minoxidl.
Mine went from patchy on the cheeks to nice and thick (but it took a year).
The only downer was that it caused flaky skin if I had facial hair
yes I'm 99% sure it will thicken because I have a lot of bright hair on the beard and it thickens naturally but very slow though
At first you get lighter baby hairs and then they slowly thicken up.
I used it for a year even though it took only 6 months - I was told that it takes a little while to make the hairs terminal.
Sad that they are terminal on the face now but not on the head.
Beard gains don't go away after stopping minoxidil?
Thankfully I at least have some pretty good facial hair genes.
Beard = male make-up
New year's resolution for me is to fuck alotta girls.
Mine are ..
Give up smoking
Lose beer gut from xmas
Get a promotion
I already broke my New Year's resolution. I am still posting here. Damn, I break this resolution every year for over 10 years. Maybe I need to be banned permanently.
I thought this guy looked good.
@blackg what's your reference to West Memphis about? I used to live there and never really was fond of that place except did like the weather there.
1. get a job or finish my associates
2. get a huge, at least 75 inch 4k tv or a VR system
3. learn animation if im ready to swallow the bitter pill of not being good lol. animation or anything that would help bring the music video ideas i have to life
4. improve relationships. i wanna make deep friends or make the relationships with friends i already have deeper
5. survive best friend leaving
6. stop or reduce complaining
What happened to your best friend?
If you could only do two things on that list this year, what would they be?
1 and 4 . and best friend is joining the military
I wouldn't have thought your best friend would be the military type. Seems incompatible with the NEET mindset.
best friends not NEET. hes a lot more alpha than me too
thats not necessarily true tho in the military you have someone to motivate and take care of you. its like having strict parents