New Year's Resolutions For 2018 -- Wow Time Flies !

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's made the same "mistake" of sharing pictures at least twice on a forum and been told by everyone to stop. Some people just don't learn and continue to dig themselves into a deeper hole with further lies. Ultimately the next time something happens even unrelated, it will all add up to a perm ban. Even the whole new account and not saying he was Tellers until @Dench57 commented otherwise was pretty creepy.

I interpreted the new account as him wanting a fresh start. Tellersquill had pissed people off with the humble bragging, so Johnson came back under a new alias to participate in the community without that baggage. That's how I interpreted it and I thought that this was fine.

However, claiming incredulity over the banning is strange, I have no explanation.
At the beginning I thought and hoped he could restrain himself.
Now I believe the humble bragging & the passive aggressiveness will be at a record high PRETTY soon.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to admit I find moderation outstanding and this is the best run forum I've posted on. Probably that's because there's only 3 mods and they all seem pretty easy going and level headed. It keeps the forum easy going. The problems start when you get too many mods and too many that just want attention/adulation/power...

But that said, I do wonder about the hairblues thing. I never knew her, but everyone seems to complain constantly about how she was banned. Seems like she was everyone's favorite balding Stacy.

Any comment? Just curious if so. I want to know about the HairLossTalk drama I missed before I came.

Also, NW1 Silver Fox Chad Varys is obligatory.

BIsTF1u.jpg

@Wolf Pack

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, Johnson knows why he was banned, and then in an effort to be a victim, comes on and whines about how he was banned for writing "lol" while also undermining the mods?

That's f*****g awful.

It's also lying on sociopath levels, obviously he knows that the mods know the truth, but he just lies anyway. That's really what I wanted to get to the bottom of here, if he wrote that post saying "I got banned for simply writing lol" knowing full well the real reason, and that's pretty f*****g bad.

I just can't get my head around that, obviously I don't have a high opinion of him but I thought even he wouldn't do that, but then again he's lied before. I think also when he gets caught out he just apologises, doesn't address anything and reverts to "let's discuss this via PM" so his dirty laundry isn't out for all to see. That's pretty sad too, clearly is very obsessed with how he's portrayed.

Now with the new account after Tellers (which I don't really remember to be honest, but I was here when he posted under that name) like David said I can understand why he wanted a fresh start, it's a little weird but fine, whatever. Personally if I felt that disliked I'd simply try looking at myself and changing, over time people on here can be quite accepting if others make an effort to better themselves (and creating a new account is the easy way out).

Anyway it was his reaction to being found out that was pretty bad, he constantly implied he wasn't "starting again" he just claimed he felt like a new username, yet never posted new pictures, didn't mention anything about his past that gave away he was teller, and simply just said "nobody asked! I'm not hiding anything it just never came up!" I mean c'mon, we're not f*****g children.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now with the new account after Tellers (which I don't really remember to be honest, but I was here when he posted under that name) like David said I can understand why he wanted a fresh start, it's a little weird but fine, whatever. Personally if I felt that disliked I'd simply try looking at myself and changing, over time people on here can be quite accepting if others make an effort to better themselves (and creating a new account is the easy way out).

Three possibilities (which applies in general):

1) He doesn't believe that he did anything wrong. He perceives the problem as due to others having built up a bad perception, and thus he can change his screen name and move forward. In real life this is sometimes people's attitude, and it's also sometimes reality.

2) He is in fact trying to change, but not succeeding as habits are deep. Think of an alcoholic who says that's not drinking anymore, then proceeds to drink.

3) He is misdiagnosing his problems. Lots of people do this lots of the time, it's genuinely difficult.

The above applies to the humble bragging and other related traits. Lying about how he was banned is just bizarre. I don't want to be mean, but I'm visualizing a four year old caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since when is humble bragging even a crime? People can humblebrag all they like. It's not like there should be a forum rule against passively saying something good about yourself. Or playing dumb.

Sharing pictures and lying about why you got banned is a different thing.

Otherwise, I say humblebrag away if it makes you happy. Ignore it if it doesn't.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Three possibilities (which applies in general):

1) He doesn't believe that he did anything wrong. He perceives the problem as due to others having built up a bad perception, and thus he can change his screen name and move forward. In real life this is sometimes people's attitude, and it's also sometimes reality.

2) He is in fact trying to change, but not succeeding as habits are deep. Think of an alcoholic who says that's not drinking anymore, then proceeds to drink.

3) He is misdiagnosing his problems. Lots of people do this lots of the time, it's genuinely difficult.

The above applies to the humble bragging and other related traits. Lying about how he was banned is just bizarre. I don't want to be mean, but I'm visualizing a four year old caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Well yes, of course he doesn't believe he's done anything wrong, I think he has serious problems addressing faults with himself. I once went back and forth several times, trying to make him see a simple point related to humblebragging (I can't remember entirely, but it was to do with making a completely off-topic point but vitally included a part about his success- so that was the whole point of his post) and he just refused to understand a very simple point.

I thought he was doing it intentionally but someone else pointed out that this may just genuinely be how he is, his brain can't quite understand that criticism.

So that's why his apologies never really mean much to me personally, nothing's changed.

And often with people (not necessarily him, but generally) they can apologise and come away feeling even more of a victim for having to admit fault when they don't truly feel there was any, often resulting in further passive aggressive behaviour.

Since when is humble bragging even a crime? People can humblebrag all they like. It's not like there should be a forum rule against passively saying something good about yourself. Or playing dumb.

Sharing pictures and lying about why you got banned is a different thing.

Otherwise, I say humblebrag away if it makes you happy. Ignore it if it doesn't.

It's not very healthy when you need and crave validation from strangers, if that's your way of feeling you have "status" that probably needs to be re-evaluated. I often get the impression from these types that they live a life that revolves around seeking constant validation.

Of course I don't really care about anyone's health in this circumstance, it's plainly just annoying to read. You think you're reading a constructed point and then in paragraph three there's that little reminder he gets laid.

I know we all have to write about personal anecdotes and we can't deny what our lives are, that's different to intentionally bringing up anecdotes that are barely related, just as a reminder of your status in life.

The only thing I should add about Johnson is that at least he doesn't do it to make others feel insecure, he doesn't lol at incels or virgins or anything, he does just seek that validation for himself but the positive thing is that he's not out to make others feel sh*t. I bring this up because it's often the intention of the classic humblebragger, so I should at least make the distinction that he doesn't have this sort of superiority complex at least, he just wants to feel better about himself.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
In all honesty at this point I don't mind reading people dropping the fact that they get laid randomly into conversation. It's nice to know it's still something that happens in this world. :)

Better than just casually dropping in how you DON'T get laid which is even more common on this site. At least saying "Yeah I got a NW3 ... but I still get laid" is a positive in some respect. It shows if you have the other right factors it is possible. And good for Johnson's Johnson.

Maybe I'm just in a jovial mood today. But I could say we could do with more of the random "I get laid" statements than "I can't get laid". Who wants to read that miserable sh*t all day? I don't even want to read it when I'm writing it myself.

Good for shook and Johnson both I say.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In all honesty at this point I don't mind reading people dropping the fact that they get laid randomly into conversation. It's nice to know it's still something that happens in this world. :)

Better than just casually dropping in how you DON'T get laid which is even more common on this site. At least saying "Yeah I got a NW3 ... but I still get laid" is a positive in some respect. It shows if you have the other right factors it is possible. And good for Johnson's Johnson.

Maybe I'm just in a jovial mood today. But I could say we could do with more of the random "I get laid" statements than "I can't get laid". Who wants to read that miserable sh*t all day? I don't even want to read it when I'm writing it myself.

Neither makes me positive or sad, with Johnson it's just a waste of time reading his posts when often it's just there to get validation. Waste of time. With shooks it's the intent of making you feel inferior and praise him as the gigachad he desperately wants to be (and he used to regularly get that regularly from lots of users). So that's also annoying.

Basically any unrelated waffle is unwanted in my book, the fact it's for feeling superior or needing internal acceptance just makes it all the more sad.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither makes me positive or sad, with Johnson it's just a waste of time reading his posts when often it's just there to get validation. Waste of time. With shooks it's the intent of making you feel inferior and praise him as the gigachad he desperately wants to be (and he used to regularly get that regularly from lots of users). So that's also annoying.

Basically any unrelated waffle is unwanted in my book, the fact it's for feeling superior or needing internal acceptance just makes it all the more sad.

Maybe you just need to start talking about your sex life Rudiger and you won't feel so left out.

Let's get the ball rolling. How's Rudiger Jr doing these days? Getting in and out of any interesting trouble?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm objecting to a couple of Johnson's recent actions but he has contributed value. For example his descriptions of life traveling in south east Asia, his experiences with the four significant GFs that he's had. He also has a more right-brained thinking on a forum dominated by left-brained thinking.

[I don't actually believe that pseudoscience, I'm using it as a figure of speech.]

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

cant handle your red pill anymore ideal? :^)

theyre both equally important. and even more importantly tell other stats about yourself as well, so we can see in what contexts baldness hurts the chances of sex and dating

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

theyre both equally important. and even more importantly tell other stats about yourself as well, so we can see in what contexts baldness hurts the chances of sex and dating

Exactly how I look at it.

And being too red/black-pilled for too long just puts you in a rut. It's helpful if it helps you re-evaluate your life, what your goals should be, and how to get there. But just to wallow is pointless. I'm grateful for the user base because people here have a very good and delicate balance of knowing what it's like to hate something about yourself, but knowing that you still must carry on with your life and make it work nonetheless.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you just need to start talking about your sex life Rudiger and you won't feel so left out.

Let's get the ball rolling. How's Rudiger Jr doing these days? Getting in and out of any interesting trouble?

I do sometimes talk about it if I feel it's necessary or adds value.

I'm objecting to a couple of Johnson's recent actions but he has contributed value. For example his descriptions of life traveling in south east Asia, his experiences with the four significant GFs that he's had. He also has a more right-brained thinking on a forum dominated by left-brained thinking.

[I don't actually believe that pseudoscience, I'm using it as a figure of speech.]

Sometimes it adds something to the conversation, I'm not claiming it's useless 100% of the time.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's made the same "mistake" of sharing pictures at least twice on a forum and been told by everyone to stop. Some people just don't learn and continue to dig themselves into a deeper hole with further lies. Ultimately the next time something happens even unrelated, it will all add up to a perm ban. Even the whole new account and not saying he was Tellers until @Dench57 commented otherwise was pretty creepy.

Johnson =\= tellersquill?

Wtf...

Baldingat188

Reaction score

Dude the redpill is toxic I'm about ready to throw it up and wash it down with a blue pill. Seriously even if the redpill is the truth basically everyone who is on the red pill is miserable . There are people who aren't great looking and are blue pilled that live better lives then we all do.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude the redpill is toxic I'm about ready to throw it up and wash it down with a blue pill. Seriously even if the redpill is the truth basically everyone who is on the red pill is miserable . There are people who aren't great looking and are blue pilled that live better lives then we all do.
lol theres no escaping it. just everyday life has a million examples. i was just stalking this cutie's instagram and her f*****g boyfriend . . . . i looked better than that f****r when i had hair. just lol. if he was bald she wudnt even f*****g touch him.

just lol at how all these high quality cute nerdy chicks are getting with all these dweeb looking fuckers . . . . and god knows they wudnt be getting the girls if they didnt have hair. just lol at life. just lol at being dweeb + going bald. just f*****g lol.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's weird that @JohnsonDDG actually thought that his aggrieved victim ploy would work. It should be obvious that you only need to explain what happened once or twice for him to look bad playing innocent victim.

People make mistakes, it's usually better to simply own up to these mistakes and move forward.
I've said on four different posts that it was a bad thing to do.

I'm not a victim and I was in the wrong for what I did.

But the clear truth is that I thought I was banned for laughing at a post where someone was teased for complaining.

The Xander incident happened 4 weeks before the ban (roughly) - hence not adding the two together.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course we bear in mind there are two sides to every story and try hard to ensure we have covered it. Also remember there are only a few of us keeping an eye on this entire forum as mods. We all have our own lives and limited time. So actually, it's really nice to hear from people who help us out with legitimate useful information - they're helping the forum run smoothly. We have to look at the issue ourselves though with the evidence on display, independent of what we heard from others. Some will guide us well, others have a personal vendetta which is unfortunate and petty.

I'm happy about the "little birds" of the forum.

View attachment 72791

A person who has a known reputation of fighting with people, on a weekly/daily basis
has suspicious motives to me.

Do you feel that way?

It's not strange for that person to trick someone.

What is strange is how much power they have.

If I saw someone constantly start fights with other people, I would question their motives?