NEW SK Update - Feb 17/2010

Jonathan 89

Reaction score
Re: SK's Jul 3, 08 update. Drenched hair, damp and dry!

Congradulations on getting your hairline back SK!

I glad that youve been able to grow your hair back, reading these success stores gives people like me hope who are thinning at the front as well.

Just wondering did you ever use liquid minoxidil.? If you did how long did you rub it on your scalp? Im wondering because im worries if most of it is going in my hair/fingertips and not in my hair follicles.

Again, congrats man.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: SK - Nov 6, 1.2 yr short update! THX PROSCAR U SAVED MY LIFE

Never ceases to amaze me......

Do you have any pics with your hair pulled back to show off temple regrowth?

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score

omgoodness. hair looks great! congrats! i got so excited looking at ur most recent pic i schit my pants a lil.... :$

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score

ps. is that the vive 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner youre talking about? i almosted picked that up at walmart....

StrangeKarma

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: SK's Jul 3, 08 update. Drenched hair, damp and dry!

Jonathan 89 said:
Congradulations on getting your hairline back SK!

I glad that youve been able to grow your hair back, reading these success stores gives people like me hope who are thinning at the front as well.

Just wondering did you ever use liquid minoxidil.? If you did how long did you rub it on your scalp? Im wondering because im worries if most of it is going in my hair/fingertips and not in my hair follicles.

Again, congrats man.

Nope, I use the foam, and I rub it in for about 30 seconds.

StrangeKarma

Established Member
Reaction score

abovedagame said:
ps. is that the vive 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner youre talking about? i almosted picked that up at walmart....

That's the stuff! I like it, cheap and pretty good. Really nice soft hair after a shower.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score

SK...i love you

sh*t....the finasteride is kicking in :whistle:

StrangeKarma

Established Member
Reaction score

abovedagame said:
SK...i love you

sh*t....the finasteride is kicking in :whistle:

LOL, good! It may be poison but god damn poison never tasted so good!

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score

StrangeKarma, you've got one of the best stories on here - not just because of your regrowth, but your really good pictures and updates!

My hair type is almost identical - and having been on finasteride (1mg/day) and minoxidil (1 app day) for about 9 months now my hair has improved and stabilized just like yours.

Cheers!

StrangeKarma

Established Member
Reaction score

treeshrew said:
StrangeKarma, you've got one of the best stories on here - not just because of your regrowth, but your really good pictures and updates!

My hair type is almost identical - and having been on finasteride (1mg/day) and minoxidil (1 app day) for about 9 months now my hair has improved and stabilized just like yours.

Cheers!

Dude that's so awesome! I love hearing about other guys having great results, it makes me feel so happy to know other guys have beaten this motherfing curse.

Cheers mate! :D

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score

Hi StrangeKarma,

Are you still appling the foam to the mid scalp area? If so, do you think your face has retained any water? I swear the minoxidil is making my face fat and I barely use any. What the heck?

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score

just posted something on minoxidil in another thread. Forgot to mention that my tiredesness headaches I would have practically everyday have gone and the dark circles have reduced considerably since quitting minoxidil 2 weeks ago. ALso my face has become slender and looks less bloated.

Sorue

Reaction score

timallen & icdalite, you guys are not the only ones who got a bloated face on minoxidil. I've had a pretty looong face so even when my face got bloated up, it wasn't that obvious from the front view. It was not until i took some profile pictures that i realised.. hey where's my jawline. I didn't even gain any weight at all. So i got off minoxidil, it's been 6 days and my face is much slimmer.

elan164

Reaction score

so im in canada as well would like to know what the process is to get proscar for that cheap here and from where.

thanks

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score

has your life improved? has anything changed?

Reaction score

elan164 said:
so im in canada as well would like to know what the process is to get proscar for that cheap here and from where.

thanks
You can get a prescription from any doctor, and if you have health insurance, that should cover the costs.

Jake_89

Established Member
Reaction score

Hey SK :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

Da Bears

Reaction score

SK, you have made such a HUGE comeback and you hair looks great!! Your story was one of the main motivators for me to get off my *** and do something about this poop. We were both in a similar position when we started and I can only hope that I get similar results in a year. Keep up the good work!!!! :bravo:

amsch

Reaction score

Your hair looks great! I saw you only use a very small amount of foam once a day... My fiend, don't get to lazy with your regimen!