NEW SK Update - Feb 17/2010

airic101

Reaction score
u said u went through some sheds? I have a question. I've been on finasteride for 1 year and minoxidil for 6 months. 3 months in I noticed hair in my hands while showering. I've been paying attention ever since and it seems as though lots of hairs (i don't know the number but from goin from not noticeing any, or even paying attention to noticing, its making me paranoid). its been almost 3 months of noticing hair in my hands. not clumps or anything just constant strands of hair.
i guess my question is while on finasteride and minoxidil did u notice hairs in ur hands while showering? any amount?

ChrisJ

Reaction score
Do you use Rogaine just on your temples? Not on your crown? I was gonna ask how you apply the foam if you have long hair.

Ismagom7

Reaction score
Hi.

I have two quick questions. I'm using the big three. With Rogaine Im using the foam, but only at night. I find using Rogaine in the morning to make my hair look horrible. Will that affect my results? I've read in some places that using Rogaine only once a day gives you the same results. Also I think that since I spread it sparingly over my head it's made my hair thicker on the crown but thinner on the other areas. Any opinions?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi.

I have two quick questions. I'm using the big three. With Rogaine Im using the foam, but only at night. I find using Rogaine in the morning to make my hair look horrible. Will that affect my results? I've read in some places that using Rogaine only once a day gives you the same results. Also I think that since I spread it sparingly over my head it's made my hair thicker on the crown but thinner on the other areas. Any opinions?

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
one of my favorite success stories, although my hair is better than his initial pics. . i hope i also regain as much . fingers crossed. But shyt aint working :(