???Mods-Eucapil???

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'm having a hard time getting it down to the scalp cause i have a head of hair and when i dab it i'm thinking that more is getting onto the hair. any suggestions? (aside from parting the hair...i think that would take forever to cover the whole scalp.)

viperfish

Reaction score
I just try to part my hair all over and apply it directly to the scalp. Then I rub it in lightly for a little while. Kind of a pain, but it works.

eliazush

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't understand what the problem is. Eucapil is a liquid. you can spread it evenly and easily over the scalp. Apply is at 6 different spots on your scalp and them use the fingers to spread it all over evenly. Wash your hands. Shouldn't be a problem.

Full Head of Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
So far the stuff is cool. There just dioesn't seem to be enough for my "one day" application, which is 2ml. It dries really quickly and isn't too hard to put on. It seems really promising.

viperfish

Reaction score
eliazush said:
I don't understand what the problem is. Eucapil is a liquid. you can spread it evenly and easily over the scalp. Apply is at 6 different spots on your scalp and them use the fingers to spread it all over evenly. Wash your hands. Shouldn't be a problem.

The problem is that it dries so quick. If you get any in your hair it is far too late.

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
anyone here with anything GOOD to report about it? stilll trying to decide if i should get on it or not

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i will have an interesting report to give. i have been loosing hair like crazy for the past 2 months. If fluridil works for me i will know. However, it's only been two days and the hair loss is still the same...but i will keep u all posted.

so far though i've noticed that my scalp is actually less itchier!! which is wierd cause everyone reports itchyness after. i have a very oily scalp though and i wonder if the alchohol is actually balancing it out a bit by making the skin dryer....? who knows

doubleplay

Established Member
Reaction score
is there any generic Eucapil available? That stuff is expensive on the Men's Pharma site. It sounds like a good and easy addition to my regimen.

eliazush

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, have just got my Eucapil from the Czech Rep, and I am very excited. I used it yesterday and the day before. So far no problems. It dries REALLY fast and easy to use. I am now waiting 3 months to judge his product...so there's still time to tell. Good luck everyone with your regimen,

Eliaz

viperfish

Reaction score
Jimmy,
It is from the grape seed extract! The yellowing can occur especially if your exposing your scalp to sunlight and using eucapil. As long as your scalp is not inflammed or annything I think it is fine and should wash out!

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wierd..i had the same problem with revivogen...there was so much build up and i didn't even know it cause i could see my scalp...until i shaved my head and wow, my whole scalp was yellow/orange!! all this build up..i scratched it all off for like a half hour...but it was depressing cause sooooo much hair fell out at the same time. i shutter to think of that happening again. my scalp is itchy...but it's from the build up, not the iso alchohol. just the way my scalp is. thanks for the support though guys. :hairy:

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think its T/Sal would be good for that...doesnt it peel some of the dead skin off of your scalp? maybe you should give that a try before quitting?? dont know.

but does that still happen when you apply it at night and wash it out in the morning?? thats weird if it does.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ya...i'm not going to quit...i just need to get my crazy scalp under control. too much build up!! i just used the coal tar shampoo...really smells! i hope it helps

Cassin

Reaction score
fallout boy said:
i think its T/Sal would be good for that...doesnt it peel some of the dead skin off of your scalp?

Yeah pretty much, perfect product for someone using topicals. I love the stuff,

Sounds like a solid fix to me.

latecomer

Established Member
Reaction score
i have a question......it says that when using eucap it should not come in contact with water as then it will activate the fail-safe and not be affective. What if you apply it at night and you sweat? will that cause a problem?