???Mods-Eucapil???

JackWhite

Reaction score
Guys,

has anyone got an update on this yet?

I am perfectly happy with my hair, provided it stays as it is. Do the people who hve tried this think it works at maintaining?

G

viperfish said:
Chicano said:
I personally think Eucapil is a "hype" product. Have you all seen the "official" results: (check it out in page 5)

http://www.menspharma.com/fluridil_adobe.pdf

Not really a big deal...with those results I prefer the "placebo" over Eucapil...

Yeah, you got it wrong man! Go back and read the study slowly. The placebo saw no results during the initial 3 months. After those 3 months the placebo group was then given fluridil because of the great results that were seen with those using the fluridil, during the initial 3 months. The placebo, once given fluridil, then began to see great results. It is not a "hype" product and has been shown to work through a 12 month double-blind-placebo controlled test. You can't get any better than that! :wink:
Ehh... it's actually a BAD thing to abandon the placebo group.

The first and so far only fluridil study is crap in a few ways:

- They unblinded the study half way. The placebo arm of the study was terminated (i.e., placebo patients received Eucapil) after three months. In science, this is a crime and makes the study worthless.
- After 3 months, the average anagen percentage increased in fluridil subjects from 76% to 85% (this they mention in their study abstract), but it increased in placebo subjects too, from 70% to 77% in placebo subjects (this they DONNOT mention in their study abstract)!!

A new (randomized, double blind!!) fluridil study is necessary in proving that fluridil is not a scam. The current study does not make this product a proven product.

docj077

Reaction score
I hope nobody here is taking Fluridil or Spironolactone internally. That's a poor decision.

Honestly, spironolactone should be an experimental treatment as it wasn't designed to be an anti-androgen. It's a potassium sparing diuretic. Fluridil, on the other hand, was apparently designed to be an anti-androgen.

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score

mumuka

Established Member
Reaction score
Beethoven said:
a lot of people suspect this product because there is no independent experiment with it - only the manufacturer test.
Actually i have read one independent study done with fluridil. I dont remember which site posted it though...

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
really? then this is really news,
Do you remember what were the results?
Maybe you could try to remember where you saw it please?
I'm sure many people will benfit from this paper - because as I said the problem of "no independent test" is one of the main issues regarding fluridil.

G

docj077 said:
I hope nobody here is taking Fluridil or Spironolactone internally. That's a poor decision.

Honestly, spironolactone should be an experimental treatment as it wasn't designed to be an anti-androgen. It's a potassium sparing diuretic. Fluridil, on the other hand, was apparently designed to be an anti-androgen.

Oral spironolactone is prescribed for female hair loss all the time I thought? So aside from the possible side effects, why can't men take it as well?

Socks takes it and seems to have had good results. I'm thinking about taking it in conjunction with Avodart starting in August after giving Avodart alone a year. Probably either 100 mg or 200 mg a day. What do you think about that idea docj?

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
If you can take both dutasteride and oral spironolactone, and still maintain hard erections and don't develop gyno, then you should switch your nick from Jayman to Superman (and you could also change your location to Krypton...)