???Mods-Eucapil???

latecomer

Established Member
Reaction score
So i guess if you apply it at night and it gets hot whilst you're sleeping, then when you sweat you will in affect be killing off the product? I think I will need to invest in a good ac system this summer!! lol

fritz96

Reaction score
Unfortunately. It's been hot here the past couple of days and the A/C isn't being turned on until tomorrow so I haven't even applied it the past couple of nights. So far I've been on it 1 month. No change in hair loss yet, but the itching has been replaced by some minor burning.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
k, i don't know all of the biology behind it...but if we're worried about sweat containing hydrogen....then what about in the skin it self? surely there must be traces of hydrogen (or water)

doubleplay

Established Member
Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
k, i don't know all of the biology behind it...but if we're worried about sweat containing hydrogen....then what about in the skin it self? surely there must be traces of hydrogen (or water)

Are you applying this at night? If so, does the yellow build up wash off after shampooing, or is it still visible? I cut my hair to a number 3 and don't want to get some if it shows.

dis

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been using Revivogen and spironolactone, and recently within the last two weeks I have been alternating Fluridil one night, and Revivogen / spironolactone the other night.

I noticed that since adding Fluridil it has reduced my shedding even more then Revivogen. BTW, I noticed a reduction with shedding when I first started Revivogen a few years back, so perhaps looking at the amount of hair you lose does matter.

Anyway, I am posting this message because I noticed that since I added fluridil to my regimen, I have developed some miner dark circles under my eyes. This is something I noticed since I started Fluridil, but I cannot say that Fluridil is causing this. I am wondering if anyone else may have noticed dark circles under their eyes since starting Fluridil.

It most likely is not related, but I thought I would ask anyway. I am wondering if an allergy to one of the ingredients in Fluridil could produce a side effect like that. Perhaps I will stop it for a week and see if there is any difference.

If anyone can provide any feedback regarding this issue with darker circles under my eyes then please let me know.

Thanks

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i have noticed dark circles under my eyes but they were there before i started using fluridil (and after i temporairly stopped).... maybe they were there before but now you have those 'critical eyes' that search for new things

dis

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I could not find any other posts with Fluridil causing this problem on this site and others, so it's probably not related.

Overall I have not experienced any other side effects. Just a slight increase in dandruff when I added Fluridil, but it’s nothing that Nizoral and the Revivogen shampoo could not take care of.

Nicholas

Reaction score
fluridil breaks down when in contact with water they say...
How is it then supposed to remain active when reaching the receptors?
All cells in the human body are surrounded with... water.

kevinme

Established Member
Reaction score
Nicholas said:
fluridil breaks down when in contact with water they say...
How is it then supposed to remain active when reaching the receptors?
All cells in the human body are surrounded with... water.

It's the AMOUNT of water that destroys Fluridil. The amount of water in a waterbased gell wouldn't destroy Fluridil, but a rainy day would..

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
but wasn't this their whole action against systemic absorbtion? they calmed our fears by saying that even if the anti androgens get into our blood stream it will become neutralized by water..?? or am i wrong?

eliazush

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have been using Eucapil for a month now. It's still early to tell, but I have noticed my hair is stronger...doesn't shed as much as before. SO, I waiting forward to seeing what will happen after 3 or 4 months!
I am really excited about Eucapil. I will update you guys in the neer future.

Good luck everyone,
Eliaz

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
there is no need to sign your name at the end of a reply....
like this..

yours truly

Jimmy Stanley

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
good point. i had to stop cause i was getting yellow build up under my hair. i've shaved it off so i am going to try it again in a week or so

bluesmiley

Established Member
Reaction score
fallout boy said:
anyone still using Eucapil here?? why has this kind of died down??

Bluesmiley?? anyone??!

I'm guessing the board has died down because some of the most vocal potential users (me, JimmyStanley, and Viper) have started Eucapil and there's not much to say after all the speculating. For me, my topical regimen seems to be working in the sense that I'm seeing much less fallout, especially when I'm applying my topicals or shampooing. My remaining hair feels strong, although I lost a ton of it over the past 2 years when I wasn't treating it with anything nearly as strong as my current regimen. I'm just now realizing how much I lost!

With that said, there's not much to say. Nothing miraculous happening. I feel I'm maintaining and maybe thickening ever so slightly (have definitely had slight temple regrowth), but I'm just biding my time until the next great "Hair grower" comes along. I really only hope to sustain a safe topical maintenance regimen for the next several years, and then hopefully we'll have technology that makes the problem irrelevant for most people.

Also, with that said, I'm grateful that hair loss is the biggest of my worries right now. It's a cosmetic nuisance and a source of mild insecurity, but overall I'm safe and fairly happy, and for that I'm grateful. I've been focusing on my overall health a lot more, and I feel soooo much better.

I'll be around though. Take care,

B

JackWhite

Reaction score
Guys,

has anyone got an update on this yet?

I am perfectly happy with my hair, provided it stays as it is. Do the people who hve tried this think it works at maintaining?