Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone who is taking piry analyzes his blood and the levels are the same as those in the study, it would not clarify if the problem is the vehicle?
not really. the study has an average, one individual doing this would not help much. maybe if not using the right vehicle leads to a many fold increase in blood. not sure. it could be useful, however I dont know anybody that does that. testing chemicals sure, testing blood for hormones etc sure but testing chemicals in blood? I dont know how phase 3 works in china but I think once it comes on the market there the vehicle must be known, if not on the bottle it should be in some public application record. but again its china so not sure. again I wouldn't be surprised if they just use ethanol because they aren't as innovative as people originally thought. imagine delivering a protac in alcohol, I read posts from 2001 from this forum people using the same vehicle as a major Pharma company in 2025 with an ultra advanced drug, that would be hilarious. for the degrader in particular vehicle is probably extremely important. I think most people here would genuinely make better researchers than these guys

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hope111 I would like to test my blood. I will ask to my doctor if they can do that.

By other hand @badnewsbearer , if you find a right vehicle, any pharmacy from Andorra can manipulate Pyri and mixed with the vehicle.
do you live there? do they require you to send them the active drug or do they acquire it themselves as a research chemical? I mean I dont know what vehicle they use but liposomal if done right should be much better than ethanol. you'd have more retention in the skin and thus less diffusion into the blood. so you can use less and get less in the blood. that'd be a double win. any pharmacist can look up how to make this. again though, probably har to verify especially since its on illegal grounds anyway if you use research drugs. im sure there is some guy on reddit who knows more about this stuff than me, there is some pharmacist on there as well

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm assuming pyrilutamide won't be able to be dissolved in stemoxydine or the KB solution (non-PG formula)?

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought topical liposomal finasteride last week. you need a pharmacy that makes it for you. just buying liposomes and mixing them together with the drug doesnt work. you want the molecule inside the liposomes otherwise it makes no sense. and so I think you need special equipment for it, no chance to mix this at home. where have you read that they updated their drug? I haven't seen that anywhere
It’s my understanding that all they did was lower the dosage, and the final formula used a basic carrier. Isn’t this information in the trial notes?

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s my understanding that all they did was lower the dosage, and the final formula used a basic carrier. Isn’t this information in the trial notes?
it should be in there. I have read many studies and usually it states that the placebo group got the same vehicle and then they name the vehicle. especially because they had many skin irritation side effects. if they used the basic carrier then Kintor is a massive company run by total idiots, it'd be so stupid

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
someone wrote this on reddit

"As someone who is not a medical expert, can I ask how exactly are the blood concentrations of 0,3-4,1 ng/ml (Pyrilutamide) and 0,3-10,1 ng/ml (metabolite) low? A typical reference range for total testosterone levels in men is 2,5 – 9,5 ng/ml, which means that for some individuals, the concentration of pyrilutamide in the blood could be higher than testosterone. Even in the less extreme case, if the binding affinity of pyrilutamide is as high as claimed, wouldn’t there be very significant AR competition happening in the systemic level?"

lol I think its true. everybody says the concentration is low because thats what they have said. but it doesnt seem low at all

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah it says this here

they tested up to 48 mg and decided to go with 10mg, 5mg twice a day. no particularly mentioning of the vehicle however that pretty much means its not some advanced vehicle because well, then they'd certainly talk about it. just another lost opportunity. but hey I think in 2037 some company will pick up on this and market their super expensive liposomal pyrilutamide solution. kind of crazy that in 2025 we will not only not have cloning as predicted many times in the early 2000s and even 5 years ago, we also won't really have a side effect free maintenance drug, in this day and age it is not possible to selectively lower the DHT levels in scalp without making people impotent. that should be a major emberassement for people working in this industry. how Kintor jerks off to their "first in class, best in class, we have high expertise in androgen mediated diseases" bullshit is comical, they dont know sh*t otherwise not half of the internet would get side effects from the "finasteride killer". and their degrader won't be any better either

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys, after cutting the dose to 1/4 for a week without noticing any changes to the side effect (low libido). i'm finally stopping this drug and planning to try a weaker AR antagonist.

pyri works great for the hair but for me it killed my libido.

it is accumulating somewhere because when i started i could see the effect of lowering the dose immediately (the itch come back quickly and libido heals rapidly). but now even with low doses it takes a long time to notice.

i took a long shower and chaged all my clothes and bed sheets and pillow.

what's the consensus on CB-03-10 ? is it true that it has no side effects because it is well designed to degrade when it hits the bloodstream but on the other hand it's only good for maintenance ? because that's fine by me. if i can keep the hairs that pyri grew back i'll be happy.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you live there? do they require you to send them the active drug or do they acquire it themselves as a research chemical? I mean I dont know what vehicle they use but liposomal if done right should be much better than ethanol. you'd have more retention in the skin and thus less diffusion into the blood. so you can use less and get less in the blood. that'd be a double win. any pharmacist can look up how to make this. again though, probably har to verify especially since its on illegal grounds anyway if you use research drugs. im sure there is some guy on reddit who knows more about this stuff than me, there is some pharmacist on there as well
I don’t live in Andorra, but when I need things like this, they prepare for me. You can send the ingredients to them and can use them. They also have a liposomal machine. But I have already asked to them if they know how to use a better vehicle for Pyri and they don’t know.

I also wrote to Kintor asking for their vehicle and they told me that we should not use the drug until approval for regulators.

Hope111

My Regimen
Reaction score
guys, after cutting the dose to 1/4 for a week without noticing any changes to the side effect (low libido). i'm finally stopping this drug and planning to try a weaker AR antagonist.

it is accumulating somewhere because when i started i could see the effect of lowering the dose immediately (the itch come back quickly and libido heals rapidly). but now even with low doses it takes a long time to notice.

what's the consensus on CB-03-10 ? is it true that it has no side effects because it is well designed to degrade when it hits the bloodstream but on the other hand it's only good for maintenance ? because that's fine by me. if i can keep the hairs that pyri grew back i'll be happy.
I am also looking for something to replace Finasteride. I'm rejecting women that I like because of the side effects and my surroundings are starting to think that I'm homosexual (I don't have problems with them haha) but yes, I need to maintain and with that I would be happy.
anyway, when should piry rehearsals come out in the US? fourth quarter of 2022 right?
another aspect, I suppose you know cosmeRNA68, in this they have created some micelles for the molecule, so I suppose that scientists are aware of the importance of an effective vehicle, more than us. One thing that strikes me about this compound is that in theory it suppresses the AR receptor in the hair, but nevertheless its result is an increase of 4% according to the study, when it should be a cure in the field of androgens.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we can put this to rest. we have all been fooled by great marketing but as soon as china was on the table we should have know that they are all about looking real to the outside but having low quality products. Kintor did not do much research and did not motivate why pyrilutamide should even have less sexual sides. their goal was never to make a safe anti androgen but to just get some slice of the finasteride market particularly in china. if 10% or more have sexual sides who care there is still enough people to use it in their own country. thats all they need for it to be a commercial success. susceptibility to side effects on anti androgens is a genetic defect just like hair loss itself. its ridiculous to think someone would tailor a treatment just for people with this defect. I sure hope however they get major issue with FDA approval and their shitty product flies them right in the face. then they can apply their ethanol garbage vehicle right where it belongs.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

its weird because in their report they state maximum accumulation occurred after 2 weeks and resulted in steady state levels in the blood after that. CB idk, it supposedly has no sexual sides because it degrades into something like cortisone when it enters the blood stream so once it reaches the penis or brain should not be anti androgenic anymore. also larger trials for 12 months exist with no sexual sides. however ri haven't seen many positive anecdotes that it works. it'd be nice for someone to try it though and document their experience

Hope111

My Regimen
Reaction score
Creo que podemos poner esto a descansar. todos hemos sido engañados por un gran marketing, pero tan pronto como la porcelana estuvo sobre la mesa, deberíamos haber sabido que todo se trata de parecer real al exterior pero con productos de baja calidad. Kintor no investigó mucho y no motivó por qué la pirilutamida debería tener incluso menos aspectos sexuales. su objetivo nunca fue hacer un antiandrógeno seguro, sino obtener una porción del mercado de la finasterida, particularmente en China. si el 10% o más tienen lados sexuales a los que les importa, todavía hay suficientes personas para usarlo en su propio país. eso es todo lo que necesitan para que sea un éxito comercial. la susceptibilidad a los efectos secundarios de los antiandrógenos es un defecto genético al igual que la caída del cabello en sí. es ridículo pensar que alguien diseñaría un tratamiento solo para personas con este defecto. Sin embargo, espero que tengan un problema importante con la aprobación de la FDA y que su producto de mierda los vuele directamente a la cara. entonces pueden aplicar su vehículo de basura de etanol justo donde pertenece.
are you saying that Finasteride side effects are only in a small percentage?

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you saying that Finasteride side effects are only in a small percentage?
not really

edit: also if some might be kind enough maybe check out my post here. still looking for a solution because I am a form believer that making finasteride work is closer than any of the BS research chemicals that dont work or themselves have the same problem as finasteride(delivery)

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its weird because in their report they state maximum accumulation occurred after 2 weeks and resulted in steady state levels in the blood after that. CB idk, it supposedly has no sexual sides because it degrades into something like cortisone when it enters the blood stream so once it reaches the penis or brain should not be anti androgenic anymore. also larger trials for 12 months exist with no sexual sides. however ri haven't seen many positive anecdotes that it works. it'd be nice for someone to try it though and document their experience

steady or not is not the useful question here. they should have been asking themselves if this "steady" level has negative effects or not.
for me it has reduced my libido significantly i have been living like a monk for months.

there is a member here who maintained for 2 years on CB and he's still on it i think @el_duterino.12627
and he reported no side effects but only maintenance no new regrowth.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
steady or not is not the useful question here. they should have been asking themselves if this "steady" level has negative effects or not.
for me it has reduced my libido significantly i have been living like a monk for months.

there is a member here who maintained for 2 years on CB and he's still on it i think @el_duterino.12627
and he reported no side effects but only maintenance no new regrowth.
its hard to gauge if maintenance really means that the drug works because you could just not change naturally especially in older men. also if the drug would work maybe you'd not see hair on slick bald areas but in my opinion the texture and quality of the hair NEEDS to change for it to actually work. that that doesnt do it then its probably not much better than placebo. haven't heard of anybody who had success with CB not even as much as RU, pyrilutamide or extremely low dose topical finasteride. I think if you cant tolerate the anti androgens listed you are out of luck and shaving head is the only tangible options. it sucks but thats what you get when 25years of research revolve around nothing but bullshit. we are at the same state as 1995 and thats quite comical

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its hard to gauge if maintenance really means that the drug works because you could just not change naturally especially in older men. also if the drug would work maybe you'd not see hair on slick bald areas but in my opinion the texture and quality of the hair NEEDS to change for it to actually work. that that doesnt do it then its probably not much better than placebo. haven't heard of anybody who had success with CB not even as much as RU, pyrilutamide or extremely low dose topical finasteride. I think if you cant tolerate the anti androgens listed you are out of luck and shaving head is the only tangible options. it sucks but thats what you get when 25years of research revolve around nothing but bullshit. we are at the same state as 1995 and thats quite comical
i don't know, there are some poeple on the internet claiming that full dose pyri didn't do anything for them.
while for me with that kind of those i can see my miniaturised hair growing thicker in a matter of days.

perhaps i don't have aggressive hairloss like the rest and that a weak AR antagonists that gets degraded in the blood is what i really need to maintain.

i'll try CB and keep you guys updated

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sounds good. also please someone could weigh in on my thread. or has everybody here completely given up on the finasteride stuff? I though I could get it to work side effect wise at least but my body is whack and ED is unavoidable

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't know, there are some poeple on the internet claiming that full dose pyri didn't do anything for them.
while for me with that kind of those i can see my miniaturised hair growing thicker in a matter of days.

perhaps i don't have aggressive hairloss like the rest and that a weak AR antagonists that gets degraded in the blood is what i really need to maintain.

i'll try CB and keep you guys updated
Where did u buy it.
It's not premixed right? I am traveling the world forever so don't have a fridge and many storage options.