Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rather than lower the dose, I would try to leave the lotion on the scalp for less time. leave it just a little while to make its anti-androgen effect and then remove it from your scalp.

If you leave it working for hours, at the end part of the substance will end up entering the body and that is when the problems come. I think It is not necessary, even a simple shampoo like ketoconazole 2% has been proven to have some anti androgen effect and we only let it act for a few minutes on the head.

I remember there was a guy who would upload videos on YouTube of himself applying Minoxidil foam, which he would leave on his scalp for only a short time and still had very good results for a while.
It is a good idea. Maybe to do put it in the shampoo, so we could apply the shampoo 5 min each day instead of using 1 ml that will stay at the scalp all day

Hope111

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a good idea. Maybe to do put it in the shampoo, so we could apply the shampoo 5 min each day instead of using 1 ml that will stay at the scalp all day
Before adding it to the shampoo, I would apply it for a while before taking a shower.

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If this worked it would be incredible. for many its just not practical to apply topicals and leave it in

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this worked it would be incredible. for many its just not practical to apply topicals and leave it in
To put it in shampoo is not really a good idea because Pyri would be in contact with your hands and your full body.

It would be better to apply in the scalp, wait 5 min and then have a shower to remove it

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
75% of topical Minoxidil is absorbed after four hours, what is it that is making people think that Pyrilutamide can be washed off after five minutes?

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
50% of Minoxidil is absorbed in the first hour. It is simply a matter of testing whether with less time of exposure to these antiandrogenic substances we obtain benefits with fewer or no side effects.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely have not found a balance with Pyrilutamide. Even if I use a very small amount, the product must bioaccumulate in my body and I end up losing libido and erections, but that's not the worst. The worst thing is that it affects my heartbeat, so it's over.

I have purchased TrichoXidil, and I also have CB 2.5% which I will start using after a week or 2 as I want my body to get rid of the Pyrilutamide.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone buy 2 unopened bottles of Pyrilutamide from Actifolic? They don't want to give me the money back. I will sell at 50%.
Thank you

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone buy 2 unopened bottles of Pyrilutamide from Actifolic? They don't want to give me the money back. I will sell at 50%.
Thank you
where do you live? its tempting but I wouldn't use it in the next half year probably and then it'll get bad

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had very good results. It works perfect for the hair. But it goes systemic and destroy your libido. I also noticed unhealthy heart rhythm.