Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely have not found a balance with Pyrilutamide. Even if I use a very small amount, the product must bioaccumulate in my body and I end up losing libido and erections, but that's not the worst. The worst thing is that it affects my heartbeat, so it's over.

I have purchased TrichoXidil, and I also have CB 2.5% which I will start using after a week or 2 as I want my body to get rid of the Pyrilutamide.

Same here, I was having chest pain and as a test I stopped all use of pyri, the chest pain went away and came back when I resumed it. My sex drive and performance massively decreased as well. IDK if this is something specific to MinoxidilMax's version, when the official one comes out I'll try that.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Min0 did you recover your libido after stopping Pyrilutamide?
Last time I cycled off it took 8 days to get back to my usual libido.
I advise you to change the bed and pillow sheets because it accumulates there most likely.
Too bad the most effective drug that I ever used againt Androgenetic Alopecia also makes me forget that I have a dick.
i don’t have heart related side effects anymore, I had them for a few weeks then they went away for good

I’m back on it for a while because I have an important encounter with some people I know. Later I’m definitely giving CB a serious try but obviously it is not as strong as pyri because it doesn’t stop the itch

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last time I cycled off it took 8 days to get back to my usual libido.
I advise you to change the bed and pillow sheets because it accumulates there most likely.
Too bad the most effective drug that I ever used againt Androgenetic Alopecia also makes me forget that I have a dick.
i don’t have heart related side effects anymore, I had them for a few weeks then they went away for good

I’m back on it for a while because I have an important encounter with some people I know. Later I’m definitely giving CB a serious try but obviously it is not as strong as pyri because it doesn’t stop the itch
Hi @Min0, why you say "I’m back on it for a while because I have an important encounter with some people I know"? I don't understand. Are you using Pyri again? It is going to give you a heart attack.

@DAVAT yes, I reduced the dosage at minimum. I was trying to find a balance during 2 weeks, but even a 0,25% once per day, I couldn't sleep properly because I couldn't relax due to strong cardiac arrhythmias.

What I'm noticing a lot on Reddit is that people who don't get side effects from it don't get better hair, but those who do get side effects from it, it helps to recover hair.

I am with @RU serious, maybe the original from Kintor is better from Actifolic or MinoxidilMax. But anyway, the Pyrilutamide blood concentration in Kintor results was 0,5ng/ml, same as my last DHT level. And that is pretty bad. Not a good signal at all.

Hope111

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi @Min0, why you say "I’m back on it for a while because I have an important encounter with some people I know"? I don't understand. Are you using Pyri again? It is going to give you a heart attack.

@DAVAT yes, I reduced the dosage at minimum. I was trying to find a balance during 2 weeks, but even a 0,25% once per day, I couldn't sleep properly because I couldn't relax due to strong cardiac arrhythmias.

What I'm noticing a lot on Reddit is that people who don't get side effects from it don't get better hair, but those who do get side effects from it, it helps to recover hair.

I am with @RU serious, maybe the original from Kintor is better from Actifolic or MinoxidilMax. But anyway, the Pyrilutamide blood concentration in Kintor results was 0,5ng/ml, same as my last DHT level. And that is pretty bad. Not a good signal at all.
can you explain the last thing you say about your dht levels? what does it have to do with the piry concentration of 0.5/ml?

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don’t have heart side effects at low doses

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t have heart side effects at low doses
I don't know who you're going to meet with, but people don't care about you at all. People only care about themselves.

Well, I have 2 unopened bottles of Pyrilutamide at 0,5%. If someone want it, I will offer half price and also the proof of order from Actifolic. 30€ per bottle. Transport included. 1 year of shelf life.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can you explain the last thing you say about your dht levels? what does it have to do with the piry concentration of 0.5/ml?

It means that the DHT blood levels are in the same amount as the pyrilutamide levels. Taking into account that Pyrilutamide has a higher affinity for the androgen receptor than DHT itself, it means that Kintor's own results already show how pyrilutamide blocks 100% of the DHT in your body, which makes it very dangerous. Therefore, the hope that Kintor is using a better vehicle than Actifolic is zero.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suspect if we could get our hands on a good liposomal vehicle it might be okay:

I just wish this was easier said than done.
it is in fact pretty easy to make a basic liposomal vehicle. the problem is however that liposomal is not that great either and depending on particle size(refer to figure 3 in the paper at the bottom), zeta potential or charge of the particles, loaded drug and its interactions with the particle all have a drastic influence on how it behaves. there is lots of research on this topic from in vitro and animal studies. for example for a liposomal additional excipients and size of the particles(should not be too big or small) have a major impact on how it behaves in the skin. one carrier that works for finasteride might not work for pyrilutamide due to molecule size, if they are lipohile or not etc.

ive been saying this for half a year, people here are sleeping on the idea of better delivery with a targeted vehicle. thats the future. maintenance drugs will all be anti androgenic in nature and carry the potential for systemic sexual side effects. furthermore they are not as effective on the scalp as they could be if they accumulated there. additionally new treatments from different angles won't be here for many years. I am mostly interested in what hutera from Korea or Japan is doing with their patented nanostructure lipid carrier that promises to deliver dutasteride right down the hair shaft and release it there with little systemic concentrations. this carrier could be used for other anti androgenic drugs as well. I recall a study that showed 7 times more minoxidil accumulation in the hair follicle as opposed to a standard vehicle with less transdermal(we dont want this) flux. this kind of carrier would allow using 7 times less drug to have the same local effect. additionally is has less transdermal flux so you use less and additionally less goes systemic.

but people aren't interested in this kind of stuff, most certainly big Pharma is not interested in better delivery of existing drugs because how could they make additional money off of it? they cannot. and so the research is super slow but I think it is quite promising. it also seems to have picked up in recent years based on paper publications.
lots of studies in the past 4 years on the topic of targeted delivery in dermatological diseases.

one study from2020 used dutasteride in a pig study with a Franz diffusion cells, they showed now transdermal flux(into deeper layers of the skin or "past" the skin) while having 7 times the accumulation right in the follicle (around the dermal papilla and bulb, directly where dht acts) compared to other carrier. they used some super advanced ion metallic nanoparticles to encapsulate it there. the particle had an affinity primarily for the hair follicle entrance. study: ( https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378517320306931 )

indeed we want something like this https://ars.els-cdn.com/content/image/1-s2.0-S0378517320306931-gr6.jpg where there is increased concentration of the carrier primarily in the follicle as opposed to other parts of the skin. while this alone does not limit how much goes systemic, it allows using a much smaller dose due to increased targeting.

...more importantly, the nanosystem's efficiency can be established by the drug increase within the hair follicles, as it is the target for treating alopecia. dutasteride-ION provided a 3.4-fold drug increase in the hair follicles compared to the control solution (2.23 ± 0.26 and 0.66 ± 0.14 µg.cm−2, corresponding to 0.89 ± 0.11 and 0.27 ± 0.06%.cm−2), while finasteride-ION increase was of approximately only 1.5-fold

despite that I dont think there will be any commercialization(maybe hutera). this is something for the future though and targeted delivery of existing drugs is much more promising than all the new drugs bullshit that have the same up and downsides as existing ones

Imagine you can not tolerate 0.5% pyrilutamide, maybe you can tolerate 0.1%, get a good carrier for it that increases the local concentration around the follicle 5 times, has a slow release and suddenly you can get away with using 0.1% once a day opposed to 0.5% twice a day.

for more information on the major 3 different skin delivery pathways (https://www.researchgate.net/public...tes-for-a-molecule-to-cross-the-skin_W640.jpg) and the potential to deliver hair loss drugs directly to the follicle in higher amounts, refer to this review paper from 2022

what im saying is, liposomal is not the easy answer, a lot of thought must go into the design of such a delivery system. but technically I think it can be done and it is my opinion much more realistic than to get a good drug from big pharma that does not have the same negative properties like finasteride(pyrilutamide should be that drug and it didn't seem to deliver in terms of tolerability).
a nano carrier encapsulated pyril however might

Last edited:

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The same. I saw numbers but i don’t remember. What I know is my hairloss stopped 100% in 5 days, and it was totally impossible to pull out even 1 single hair from my crown.

The problem is after 6 weeks my penis totally disappear and after 7 weeks I felt my heart like a heart attack. Also I lost 3kg of body mass in the last 2 weeks and the only think I wanted to do was sleep.

Conclusion: removing your balls will have less side effects

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
incredible bullshit on this entire forum. 3kg muscle loss from a topical anti androgen most men dont even see their hair loss arrested from, thats incredible. btw I find it almost impossible for you to be fine for 7 weeks and all of a sudden get the side effects. what do you think did you body do prior, did it not need testosterone and dht for erections? usually it takes only a few days for sides from anti androgens to appear. also of Cours you dont have the numbers because DHT affinity for the androgen receptor is much higher than that of pyrilutamide. this entire thread should be closed until the phase 3 results are out

we will have the phase 3 results from china and phase 3 from US in about 6-10 months. then we'll know how much bullshit either side, Kontor or guys on these forums(or rather companies that sell underground lab pyrilutamide) are spewing. one side has to be lying and I cant say which one

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
incredible bullshit on this entire forum. 3kg muscle loss from a topical anti androgen most men dont even see their hair loss arrested from, thats incredible. btw I find it almost impossible for you to be fine for 7 weeks and all of a sudden get the side effects. what do you think did you body do prior, did it not need testosterone and dht for erections? usually it takes only a few days for sides from anti androgens to appear. also of Cours you dont have the numbers because DHT affinity for the androgen receptor is much higher than that of pyrilutamide. this entire thread should be closed until the phase 3 results are out

we will have the phase 3 results from china and phase 3 from US in about 6-10 months. then we'll know how much bullshit either side, Kontor or guys on these forums(or rather companies that sell underground lab pyrilutamide) are spewing. one side has to be lying and I cant say which one
Ok. You would be a good disciple of Hitler, "blocking" everyone who doesn't think the same as you, with “this entire thread should be closed” XD.

If you don't believe how much weight I lost, ask my personal trainer's scale that I go to every week.

Last edited:

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"However, compared with the placebo group, the total area hair count (TAHC) improvement in the KX-826 treated group had no statistical significance."

Another one bites the dust.