Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pyr taking 19 days to leave the body is completely inaccurate and that is recorded in pharmacological studies. the metabolite has very low anti androgenic potency and in this concentration probably cant do much

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pyr taking 19 days to leave the body is completely inaccurate and that is recorded in pharmacological studies. the metabolite has very low anti androgenic potency and in this concentration probably cant do much
I know, Pyri 2 days, but its metabolite 19 days.

Man, I am the most affected by this situation. I hate being bald. Finasteride gives me erectile dysfunction. I had all my hopes in Pyri. Imagine how happy I was for 6 weeks to see how my hair grew and my libido was unaffected, and then all of a sudden BOOM! Same situation as finasteride. What I can do? Tell me something positive. The truth is I can’t understand tue results of Kintor's study, I feel very angry.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Man, I am the most affected by this situation. I hate being bald. Finasteride gives me erectile dysfunction. I had all my hopes in Pyri. Imagine how happy I was for 6 weeks to see how my hair grew and my libido was unaffected, and then all of a sudden BOOM! Same situation as finasteride. What I can do? Tell me something positive. The truth is I can’t understand tue results of Kintor's study, I feel very angry.

I got screwed by finasteride, couldn't handle it at all. Like literally got permanent gyno from a tiny dose over a couple months.

I'm on 2.5mg Pyri a day, noticed some mild anti-androgenic sides like ball ache at a higher dose so I tapered it down. But generally seem to be handling it OK.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I mean just lower the dose. if it took 6 weeks to accumulate to an extent it tipped off on a lower dose hair growth can still be achieved but with even slower accumulation. at some dose you won't reach a certain threshold because of the half life. then no further accumulation will occur.

however it might not be due to the accumulation of the drug at all. in my opinion with most drugs with a half life like this, accumulation should be achieved much sooner than 6 weeks.

in finasteride microdosing studies have shown that a small dose of 0.04% topical applied finasteride reduces DHT by 35% as opposed to 60% with the tablet. some people claim that no matter the dose you will eventually get the same DHT reduction however they would be wrong. it has been shown that after just 2 weeks, serum DHT reduction plateaued and no further accumulation of finasteride in blood was detected. so we know that this is the maximum impact finasteride will have on DHT.

however, some people get side effects many weeks after the maximum reduction has been reached. for example just 3 pills of finasteride are enough to reach this plaque yet most people dont get sides after 3 days but rather many weeks even months. why is that? there must be some slow acting mechanisms in the body that only slowly turn on once the hormonal changes take place. like increased aromatization or something.

i find this quite odd that someone can be fine with 30% DHT and higher estrogen for weeks and suddenly their body would not function anymore sexually or mentally. yet this is the case. In my case I get sides with oral finasteride after exactly 2 weeks +_2 days. yet my DHT is reduced by 70% after just 4 days. however at that point my libido is unaffected. why? I do not know either. some say its due to higher T and then later this is converted to estrogen however this makes no sense, why would the T not be converted to E in the first 2 weeks? it might have something to do with gene expression slowly changing or something who knows.

however, in contrast to finasteride on pyrilutamid a lower dose can make sense as the dose effect curve is probably more linear and not exponential as it is with finasteride.

Left4bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for you man... i'm feel sad for you with this sh*t (hairloss). Maybe with a very low dose of pyri and not combine with cb, it would works. For all of us, there is also hair transplant but.. Stay strong

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe combination of low dose CB, topical liposomal finasteride and pyrilutamide can work as they all work different and synergistically and might not add up in terms of sides as they have different metabolites.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got screwed by finasteride, couldn't handle it at all. Like literally got permanent gyno from a tiny dose over a couple months.

I'm on 2.5mg Pyri a day, noticed some mild anti-androgenic sides like ball ache at a higher dose so I tapered it down. But generally seem to be handling it OK.
I am happy you can use 0,25% per day. How long have you been using it?

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe combination of low dose CB, topical liposomal finasteride and pyrilutamide can work as they all work different and synergistically and might not add up in terms of sides as they have different metabolites.
I wonder if any batch of Actifolic has more than the specified amount, although I don't think so, because it would be more expensive for them.

The truth is that I doubt very much that at this point, a pharmaceutical company would lie so much with some results. Would they have used a different vehicle?

It would be interesting to find a laboratory that could measure our blood pyri levels to know if we have the same levels as shown by Kintor in the study, or on the contrary we are doing something wrong and we have much more than the study claims. Does anyone know how this is done?

Thank you,

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that Chinese laboratory legit?

"Sabrina" and Jumpman @ Discord claim so, but how do we know that they don't sell rat poison?

Last edited:

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder if any batch of Actifolic has more than the specified amount, although I don't think so, because it would be more expensive for them.

The truth is that I doubt very much that at this point, a pharmaceutical company would lie so much with some results. Would they have used a different vehicle?

It would be interesting to find a laboratory that could measure our blood pyri levels to know if we have the same levels as shown by Kintor in the study, or on the contrary we are doing something wrong and we have much more than the study claims. Does anyone know how this is done?

Thank you,
i was the same as you - great growth for 3 / 4 months but not got brain fog / tiredness etc... did blood and had v high prolactin and poor gonadotropin hormone levels. These corrected when came off for a week. Going to cut pyri mg right down - i'd be happy with just maintaining and no sides.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was the same as you - great growth for 3 / 4 months but not got brain fog / tiredness etc... did blood and had v high prolactin and poor gonadotropin hormone levels. These corrected when came off for a week. Going to cut pyri mg right down - i'd be happy with just maintaining and no sides.
Kintor is a f*cking liar, I can’t believe it. What are you going to do? Reduce dose or totally stop?

Adam23

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Modill

Are you using anything else besides Pyri? Or did you just get off finasteride? finasteride watery semen side effects may take up to months to subside from what I've read.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kintor is a f*cking liar, I can’t believe it. What are you going to do? Reduce dose or totally stop?
So Gutted. It’s either that or the artifolic where you got it from is liar.

Hopefully lower dose helps bro.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not at all. @Min0 how are you at sexual level?

i have forgotten how lust for the other sex feels like.
reduced the dose for a few days : same feeling
then stopped applying for 2 days: same feeling but with some nasty scalp itch, the worst i've had, feels like something is f*****g dying on my head
perhaps it builds up in the body. and it needs more days off to clear from the system.

i just applied pyri to stop the itch and it stopped it in a matter of seconds

i'm worried that i'm gonna give myself permanent sexual dysfunction.

but it works great for the hair and the itch. also the good news is it doesn't give me heart palpitation and shortness of breath anymore.

life is hard. i don't know what to do anymore. but i'm not considering doing anything that has to do with having a slap head and somehow tricking myself into accepting it. not gonna happen.

Last edited:

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but i'm not considering doing anything that has to do with having a slap head and somehow tricking myself into accepting it. not gonna happen.
What does this mean? I did not understand

jimmyhairte

Reaction score
Just want to chime in since it seems there' very one-sided feedback on this so far.

I started 31 days ago. 2x5mg Pyrilutamide per day. Actifolic.

I dropped dutasteride, RU, and Stemox for it. I'm down to Pyrilutamide and oral minoxidil (also 2x5mg per day). Off dutasteride for 45 days.

So far no shedding, although my scalp is rather irritated. Liquid panthenol every few days seems to take care that.

Also, dropping dutasteride gave me back my nightly boners.

No sides that I know of. I'm just impressed that Pyrilutamide seems to replace dutasteride and RU just fine with no further hairloss. I hope it stays that way. Some weaker new hairs in my temples that I got from oral minoxidil even seem to thicken up a bit.