Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

Hope111

My Regimen
Reaction score
I myself left it with my girlfriend with whom I had normal relations at the age of 27, having been on Finasteride for 9 years. Seeing that I was losing a little hair, I read about Finasteride on the Internet again and there I found out that there were people who had dysfunction. After a few days with another girl she didn't get up and that relationship went to sh*t because of that.
I'm sorry to get out of the thread, but it is clear that everything adds up. Lower the level of androgens, the passing of the years and suggestion.
But it is true that nobody here knows what is going on in the body of "modil" or perhaps his mind or both. I myself, who am still on Finasteride, do not know if I am impotent by suggestion or by Finasteride

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so your side took 6 weeks to show up then you stopped and they went away. and now you say the appeared after just a day of 1/4th of the dose? something cannot be right. it either takes so long to cause sides or not. I think your personal anecdotes are of no value at this point it just makes no sense
It is what it is.
I am reading the experience of plenty of people trying pyri and all of them have side effects. There is none that does not have.

But I wish it didn't give me side effects. But the truth is that yesterday morning I used 0.5ml of pyri, and at night after peeing I already dropped a few drops after peeing (like when I took finasteride). I can assure you 100% that nothing that happens to me is psychosomatic.

Gonalgique

My Regimen
Reaction score
4 weeks and I apply it once a day.
I take another drug called amitriptyline for psynchosomatic pain.
At the moment, i don't shed but I have an high Norwood scale (So maybe no more hair to shed).
I have maybe vellus hair growing but i'm not sure.
I buy it from actifolic.

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is what it is.
I am reading the experience of plenty of people trying pyri and all of them have side effects. There is none that does not have.

But I wish it didn't give me side effects. But the truth is that yesterday morning I used 0.5ml of pyri, and at night after peeing I already dropped a few drops after peeing (like when I took finasteride). I can assure you 100% that nothing that happens to me is psychosomatic.
No sides for me using it once a day for about a month or so. Got it from MinoxidilMax.

Gonalgique

My Regimen
Reaction score
4 weeks and I apply it once a day.
I take another drug called amitriptyline for psynchosomatic pain.
At the moment, i don't shed but I have an high Norwood scale (So maybe no more hair to shed).
I have maybe vellus hair growing but i'm not sure.
I buy it from actifolic.
I give Piry a shot because, i believe that i'm dht sensitive. Since my teenage, I have pimples and since i start balding, they pop on my scalp.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who gives a f*** if it’s psychosomatic or a chemical reaction if you can’t get your dick up - that’s a reason to experiment.

Balding blog posts weekly pics now of people growing their hair back micro needling with finasteride and minoxidil - and sometimes just micro needling and minoxidil.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very happy to hear that there are people who have no side effects. But you have only been trying it a short time. Let's see if in 2 months you are well, it would be fantastic.

@FerBecken what do you mean with no results? Are you still suffering shedding as before starting with pyri?

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is what it is.
and that is the best indicator that either you are not using pyrilutamide or are all gotten insane. because it can totally be the case that pyrilutamide causes sides however they must be rare otherwise they would have shown up in the study. I dont think it is remotely plausible that 80% of users who got it from the china lab have sides and nobody in the study while suing the same product. they could not hide this from regulators in the US. remember nobody had sexual sides in the studies neither in the 5% twice daily or any other group. nobody. and here its almost everybody and intense ones as well? cant be quite right.

also everybody has different sides. one day you say you get them after 6 weeks because of accumulation, next day you put in half the dose with gloves and libido is lost that makes no sense biologically. other users have sides all over the place, headaches, mood disorders, severe sexual sides, none of them recorded in the studies and seem to be different in every users. why on earth e.g would it cause headaches. why would it cause loss of libido 1 day after applying when before you could do it 6 weeks. for example with finasteride I get sides on the exact same day +-1. I never got them suddenly at a completely different point in time. either your body can deal with lower androgens or it cant. we are not talking about years progressing where the body itself has different physiology. we talk about a month

i have read about the overwhelming negative reports regarding pyrilutamide. it seems as if every person has some issue or swears it is not effective. then the question becomes how can it be so anti androgenic when so many think its not even working?

I think you are completely psychosomatic. you are applying a FRACTION of the dose and get "immediate sexual dysfunction" when before just by pure magic your body could tolerate the same load of androgens for 6 weeks. you also said pyrilutamide almost killed you

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very happy to hear that there are people who have no side effects. But you have only been trying it a short time. Let's see if in 2 months you are well, it would be fantastic.

@FerBecken what do you mean with no results? Are you still suffering shedding as before starting with pyri?
but dont sides appear after one application with gloves? btw everybody here is using half of the dose from the studies

FerBecken

My Regimen
Reaction score

My hairloss is not aggressive. I'm NW2 and I apply it on the temples and frontal area, which has been thinning for years. Nothing has changed: no increase in shedding, no reduction in hairloss, no regrowth, no nothing. I'm using pyri as monotherapy. Have never used finasteride or minoxidil.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and that is the best indicator that either you are not using pyrilutamide or are all gotten insane. because it can totally be the case that pyrilutamide causes sides however they must be rare otherwise they would have shown up in the study. I dont think it is remotely plausible that 80% of users who got it from the china lab have sides and nobody in the study while suing the same product. they could not hide this from regulators in the US. remember nobody had sexual sides in the studies neither in the 5% twice daily or any other group. nobody. and here its almost everybody and intense ones as well? cant be quite right.

also everybody has different sides. one day you say you get them after 6 weeks because of accumulation, next day you put in half the dose with gloves and libido is lost that makes no sense biologically. other users have sides all over the place, headaches, mood disorders, severe sexual sides, none of them recorded in the studies and seem to be different in every users. why on earth e.g would it cause headaches. why would it cause loss of libido 1 day after applying when before you could do it 6 weeks. for example with finasteride I get sides on the exact same day +-1. I never got them suddenly at a completely different point in time. either your body can deal with lower androgens or it cant. we are not talking about years progressing where the body itself has different physiology. we talk about a month

i have read about the overwhelming negative reports regarding pyrilutamide. it seems as if every person has some issue or swears it is not effective. then the question becomes how can it be so anti androgenic when so many think its not even working?

I think you are completely psychosomatic. you are applying a FRACTION of the dose and get "immediate sexual dysfunction" when before just by pure magic your body could tolerate the same load of androgens for 6 weeks. you also said pyrilutamide almost killed you
You can believe what you want. The forums are full of people who say that Finasteride does not cause side effects and that people who suffer from Post Finasteride Syndrome are psychological and that Finasteride does not cause side effects. I tell you what happens in my body, and you should thank the people who comment on their experience and not call people crazy.

As for why I am affected so much now by a single application? I don't know, I guess because Pyri takes 19 days to leave the body and my body is very sensitive. For your information, very little hair falls out, almost none, and the last application was 3 days ago and 0.5ml. That makes me think that it takes a long time to metabolize the compound, because my shedding is always a lot.

As for it almost killing me, when I noticed lack of libido and erectil disfunction at 6 weeks, I was also super tired, slept a lot, couldn't work, I was taking a nap everyday when I never take naps, didn't feel hungry, and was very unmotivated. I couldn’t going to the gym because I was super super tired, just wanted to sleep, when I usually go 3 or 4 times a day, and I run 30 min also 3-4 times a day.

You keep thinking it's psychological and keep attacking those of us who are experiencing it.

Cheers

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can believe what you want. The forums are full of people who say that Finasteride does not cause side effects and that people who suffer from Post Finasteride Syndrome are psychological and that Finasteride does not cause side effects. I tell you what happens in my body, and you should thank the people who comment on their experience and not call people crazy.

As for why I am affected so much now by a single application? I don't know, I guess because Pyri takes 19 days to leave the body and my body is very sensitive. For your information, very little hair falls out, almost none, and the last application was 3 days ago and 0.5ml. That makes me think that it takes a long time to metabolize the compound, because my shedding is always a lot.

As for it almost killing me, when I noticed lack of libido and erectil disfunction at 6 weeks, I was also super tired, slept a lot, couldn't work, I was taking a nap everyday when I never take naps, didn't feel hungry, and was very unmotivated. I couldn’t going to the gym because I was super super tired, just wanted to sleep, when I usually go 3 or 4 times a day, and I run 30 min also 3-4 times a day.

You keep thinking it's psychological and keep attacking those of us who are experiencing it.

Cheers
What so you’re telling me you have a total of 6-8 fitness sessions a day? 4 runs and 4 gym sessions.. come off it pal and stop talking sh*t

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What so you’re telling me you have a total of 6-8 fitness sessions a day? 4 runs and 4 gym sessions.. come off it pal and stop talking sh*t
No, the same day I go to the gym 45 min, after gym I go to run another 30 min. In total I train 3 days per week, 1 hour and 15 min.
Best