IWANTPERFECTION'S STORY 23

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: IWANTPERFECTION'S STORY- NEW PIC UPDATE PG4!

lol.. oh believe me im living my twenties more than most. Ive been in uni 4years and its been wild. So many women, so many parties and ALOT of alcohol! lol. Im doing my second degree at the moment so ill be in uni til im 25.. more craziness. With my gf i have calmed down a bit. I use to go out 4times a week.

House the thinning due to age is important to note. I believe there are some who thin over their lifetime but its not exactly male pattern baldness. Im a thinner rather than a receeder. wel c how it goes. Im not really that worried about it. I get complimented for my hair alot so its cool at the minute.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score

iwantperfection said:
I think you guys will flame me at 6month mark. I dont want to sound cocky but with my thyroid med and big 3 my hair is becoming great.

What do you take for you thyroid and why?

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

i have a thyroid problem..hypothyroidism. I take tablets for it. Inherited it

The condition can contribute to hairloss and thinning and i think its a factor in my hair condition of late.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Thanks.

Did you notice any other symptoms other than hairloss. Is your thyroid over producing or under producing. (I'm not sure the correct terminology)

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

its underproduction.

my symptoms were lethargy, dry skin, weight gain, eyebrow thinning, my hair and just a general feeling of something was wrong.

i also fainted once. thatsactually why i got my bloods dne. thyroid was out of range so it was tested another 3 times at 3month intervals. i then was put on the treatment. my mom has it and its highly inheritive so thats where i got it i guess.

It might not be effecting my hair, couyld just be the old male pattern baldness gene at its work. Though im pretty sure it has made my hair brittle and thinnish.

amsch

Reaction score

hey there IWP!

I'm glad you're having results (at least maintaining) and have a great head of hair left. Be glad, that you enjoyed your college time! I'm too depressed to do anything at the moment.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

hey man forget the hair and go for it. I know thats easy to say but dont turn nights out becasue of hairloss. Im lucky that noone notice my thinning but it plays on my mind sometimes. isnt so much thinking that it looks bad its a case of wondering how it will look in a few years. lol

In my uni theres ALOT of thinning guys and a few 20yr old nw6s. Ive seen your hair dude. Doesnt look bad at all and im sure most people wouldnt know. Student nights are the best. let me know how your results go dude.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I don't think you're balding at all either..to me you have some thinning at worst, which would be sorted with something like Nourkrin and a decent diet.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

lol. i was going to buy that sh*t when i was 19. I dont think it would do much.

I think minoxidil guna do good things. the thin area in center of my hairline turning dark. new hair on closer inspection. happy days

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score

It worked for Lee Sharpe and Cheryl Baker dude :)

Fair enough man, long my your lustrous barnet continue.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

lol. to be fair lee sharpes hair is great now. seen him lately on tv. id guess taking finasteride and geting paid by noukrin. fair play to him, would take guts to put your face on a hairloss product. I know i wouldnt do it.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Yeah him and Shayne Warne, their hair looks even better now..I'd say they probably went on the medications as soon as they retired. I wonder if they ever used Nourkrin/Crescina in the first place.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

k so im shedding again!lol

My hair is about an inch and a half long right now.

I washed my hair in the sink to analyze the hairs. Every single one was about 1cm long and light. None of them were as long as my hair right now.

Is this good or bad?

ali777

Reaction score

It's friday... Go out, or go and visit your gf...

Stop thinking about your hair :dunno:

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

lol. i cant. i broke my foot playing footy this week so im housebound. the bird is sitting at the other end of the sofa, but shes so engrossed in american idol i have resigned to my laptop with my feet up. figures lol

ali777

Reaction score

iwantperfection said:
lol. i cant. i broke my foot playing footy this week so im housebound. the bird is sitting at the other end of the sofa, but shes so engrossed in american idol i have resigned to my laptop with my feet up. figures lol

Get a hobby that doesn't require you to move, eg chess, reading, watching American Idol, or :jackit: ....

Stop paying attention to your hair... It doesn't change in 10 mins.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: IWANTPERFECTION'S STORY- 23YRS OLD

iwantperfection said:
right guys this isnt really a proper photo update. im leavin that for another month or so. It will have detailed photos of temples and hairline etc from baseline to the point at which i put them up.

But for now im going to show you all some cosmetic photos to show how my hair is getting on with fincar. I have only started minoxidil so results are obviously from using finasteride. My hair has thickened up and as my earlier posts state im currently not losing hair much at all. Dont see any while shampooing etc.

The first photos are from december and the bottom ones are from today, march.

One of the photos i am under a light to show how healthy hair is at moment. I really think finasteride and minoxidil is going to bring me back to the glory days of an 18yr old.lol

so here they are. 3months on finasteride, 5days minoxidil....

hair.jpg

You don't even have a mature hairline yet. I'd be shocked if you're really balding.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score

iwantperfection said:
hey man forget the hair and go for it. I know thats easy to say but dont turn nights out becasue of hairloss. Im lucky that noone notice my thinning but it plays on my mind sometimes. isnt so much thinking that it looks bad its a case of wondering how it will look in a few years. lol

In my uni theres ALOT of thinning guys and a few 20yr old nw6s. Ive seen your hair dude. Doesnt look bad at all and im sure most people wouldnt know. Student nights are the best. let me know how your results go dude.

No one noticed your thinning because there isn't any. Its called a cowlick.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score

iwantperfection said:
k so im shedding again!lol

My hair is about an inch and a half long right now.

I washed my hair in the sink to analyze the hairs. Every single one was about 1cm long and light. None of them were as long as my hair right now.

Is this good or bad?

You can't see miniaturization without magnification.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

no no. i mean i washed my hair in the sink so i could look at the hairs that came out. The hairs were small . good or bad?