IWANTPERFECTION'S STORY 23

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: IWANTPERFECTION'S STORY- NEW PIC UPDATE PG4!

haha! i was pissing about in the pics knowing my face wud be blocked out.lol.

blue steel..brilliant.

i have cofidence big3 will keep me good for years. things are looking good on finasteride and ive only started on minoxidil so it will hopefully further things.

proper pics at 6months.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

IWP, at least you know if you can hold on to what you have for the next 7 to 10 years with what we have now( the big 3), there has to be something better around then to continue letting you hold on to what you have. That is how I look at it. I started my treatments at a NW1 level and the treatments are preventing me from getting to a solid NW2. If I can just keep it like this until the next wave of new treatments, I know I should be in good shape for the rest of my life. What are your thoughts on this AG Hair growth complex coming out. Do you think you might jump on the bandwagon and gamble some money for some thicker hair that would prevent you from having to take Propecia or use minoxidil. Could this be our holy grail or just another holy fail? I hope it works wonders because I want my good friend Vipergts to find something that finally works for him. :)

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Its very expensive house. And not applied every day. hmm..il wait to see how it works. im uk so 400dollars...no way. unless its great of course .lol

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score

iwantperfection said:
lol..dude u serious? its quite obvious thats cause i have my eyebrows raised. I have perfect skin thanks and not one wrinkle. i wouldnt model if i did.lol. Il take the dig as jealously :)

Ill say it again..page 1. If you think thats a solid hairline then i dunno! Reason alot of guys here are in a pridicament is cause they leave it too long. Dont hate on me cause i still have hair. 4yrs i have been loosing hair. male pattern baldness isnt aggressive for everyone. my results are good i think..and getting better.

Exactly, why would you just wait intil your hair gets bad before treatments? In 20 years you'd regret starting late more than starting a few years early so you may as well go for it.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Expensive? Models supposedly make hundreds of dollars per hour. :whistle: 5 vials is all that is needed to get results. I have read on another forum that the guy who tried it went from a NW5-6 to a NW3. He gained 40 percent of his hair back. He used nothing else but this "magical" growth serum and lived happily ever after, so the story goes. Now I am not the biggest skeptic but this fairy tale seems very far fetched. However, if this stuff does work, this inventor is going to be a billionaire and when can I buy some stock in his company. I just can't believe somewhere out there no one has tried to invent this serum before. I will try it first and if it brings me back to a solid NW1, I will become a hair model on the side. :innocent:

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score

you guys got a link where I can read about this AG Hair growth complex? Lemme know, thanks.

Btw, Dr House, what is your current regimen?

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

lol. Im a part time model! said it loads of times. Im a student and have my own place. i dont have any help from parents so with thousands to pay on rent,food, tuition fees,clothes,my car, social outings etc i do quite well . 400 could be better spent on something other than my hair. Im not that vain. lol.

Why havent we heard way more about this. Sounds dodgy. Im interested to see where it goes. I wonder if uman has heard the story of the nw5 to 3. He might go for it.

Gene_Fighter

Established Member
Reaction score

iwantperfection said:
Personally the big3 i think are a god send. Were lucky to have them. Early prevention is also very important. If you wait until your nw3 or thinned too much its stupid to expect miracles. I think alot of people here could have acted sooner.

I agree with you Kaleb, early prevention is definitely the best solution, but unfortunately, I think that for a lot of guys here with aggressive male pattern baldness, "early" prevention just can't be early enough.

I know that for me, realistically I should've went on the big 3 when I was eighteen, the earliest recommended age for finasteride. But at that age, it's just seems so very unnatural to be taking hair-loss meds.... At eighteen I barely could've even paid for the big 3, and I was mostly ignorant to the only viable hair loss treatments, and from what I did know, the side-effects were terrifying... All of this coupled with the fact that at that age I was totally caught up in my own narrow world, and you have a situation where "early" prevention, even at age 22, simply isn't early enough.

It's only through the years accumulating more knowledge and progressively losing more hair that I've come to realize that hair loss treatments, even at age 18, are a perfectly safe and viable option for combating hairloss.

I wonder if anyone else here has had a similar denial period? I feel like this is one of the most common reasons why most guys wait so long to do something about their hair loss, not simply because of ignorance....

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

helpmyhair, I am using the big 3, Proxiphen, Revivogen, hairchi, and Virile Mane. I call it my expensive overkill treatment.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

house i thought you were a nw1. why you using so much stuff. Isnt the big 3 enough. How do you apply all that to your scalp.

Personally i think revivogen is snake oil.Its like that stuff proceriin.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

I said it was overkill for how much loss I have but I figured I can use all the ammo there is to fight hair loss just as el duterino or whatever he calls himself is still a NW1 and he uses an overkill treatment as well. Fortunately, I am very successful so my hair regimen is affordable. I am going to somehow get tested by hairdx to see if Propecia is really any benefit for me. I don't want to take a drug that is not making any dent in my hair loss fight. I know now minoxidil is a must. If I stop Propecia, I would stick with Proxiphen just in case. However, I do not know if Propecia is just a waste for me. My hair was doing excellent on just Revivogen and lasercomb. I started reading forums like this one and I thought I was missing out by not using the big 3. I may drop Revivogen and see what happens but in the past I have responded well to it. I only use it every other day so its not a great expense. Its all a crapshoot really. I obviously don't have aggressive male pattern baldness because I am beyond the age of it most likely to happen. You still are at an age where you have to be careful but looking at your hair it reminds me of mine when I was your age ( without the wave and I had a much thicker crown area) so I think you will be fine.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

For 4years loss its safe to say mine i slow. I dont believe ill ever be a high Norwood, at leasat not until im over 50. But as you say we all want to look good so im addressing the matter.

Its strange..if i look back to photos of myself at 15 my temple points are definately better now. Im still certain my thyroid is causing some of the thinning so my male pattern baldness would be even slower without that aspect out of the equation. I have only started my thyroid treatment really so it may bring a little back or it may not. We will see.

Funny how docs know nothing. When i went to a derm couple of years ago i was told i did not have male pattern baldness. I think people here should suggest going to a trichologist rather than derms.

let me know how that ag stuff works out house. If its good ill order some. :)

ali777

Reaction score

iwantperfection said:
For 4years loss its safe to say mine i slow. I dont believe ill ever be a high Norwood, at leasat not until im over 50. But as you say we all want to look good so im addressing the matter.

I don't mean to discourage you, but you never know with those things...

I think I told you before, I had deep/deepening temples for almost 10 years, but I never had any thinning until 2-3 years ago. A friend of mine tagged me on facebook yesterday, the picture was taken 4 years ago. My hair looked good, or good at my standards. I show no thinning at all.

I always assumed my receding hair was a case of mature hairline, and that I wouldn't bald. I admit it was a slow process, and very natural but I am balding... My hair is actually getting worse. I had my shortest ever haircut this week. I just can't keep my hair longer than 1-1.5 inches anymore, it looks ugly. I'm losing the volume on top :sobbing:

You just don't know how bad it will get.... Keep your spirit up, and hope that you are lucky. If your hairloss is as slow as mine or slower, you will get to 30 in good shape... I presume by the time HM comes around I will not have any interest in it, but you are very likely to keep most of your hair until then :)

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Oh dont get me wrong, i could loose it in a year if it went aggressive. But tbh my hair is pretty good. Im nw1. My crown has filled back in and i dont loose hair at moment.

I think you guys will flame me at 6month mark. I dont want to sound cocky but with my thyroid med and big 3 my hair is becoming great. Another thing i noted was at 19my hair thinned a bit but stayed same to 22. at 23 my hair at the moment is better than 19. hair is exactly like my dads.Hope it stays a long time.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

ali what Norwood are you?

I see your not on finasteride. whats your regime?

also just to add my hair in those photos is 7weeks after a 2buzz. so at an inch roughly looks ok. Even with male pattern baldness i have better hair than my mates. lol

ali777

Reaction score

iwantperfection said:
ali what Norwood are you?

I see your not on finasteride. whats your regime?

Hehehe...

go back a few pages, you asked me the same question before... I'm not sure if it was in this thread.

I can't use finasteride. I tried it, but my body didn't agree with it.

I just use minoxidil, nizoral, revita, and supplements at the moment. I'm trying to reach a level of acceptance that I'm happy with and then I'm gonna drop minoxidil as well. I don't like thinking about my hair, I have more important things in my life.

I was with friends last weekend, I took some pics of us having fun, etc. My hair looked bad in the pics, on monday I went to the hairdressers and got a short haircut :). Anyway, we were talking about turning 30, etc. I told the girl I like that the only thing I don't like about aging is my hair :dunno:. I actually think it's working to my advantage, she sees me as a stable and trust worthy guy. I get the impression that she doesn't like guys that are still concerned about their image and go clubbing every weekend. TBH, I don't really want to go clubbing anymore. I had my fun, it's time for something else. I've met her a few times in social surroundings, I think I should try to take it one step further :whistle:

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Good for you. Its best to be open about it i guess. You should take her out man before someone else has a go.

lol. Im 23 and i think about being 30! Its not ageing i think about, i just always wonder where il be then. Its sad leaving youth behind. We are used to are whole lives as being the young cool ppl owning the generation. Then all of a sudden we got to take a step up and become the parents lol.
In the long term im sure the middle part of life is most rewarding.

ali777

Reaction score

iwantperfection said:
In the long term im sure the middle part of life is most rewarding.

You are on the right path.... I wouldn't swap my life experiences for 10 university degrees.

You are still a long way away from 30... Don't think about it, have your fun!!!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

IWP, I found a picture of my hair when I was your age and my hair looked awesome. I showed it to my co workers and they said my hair pretty much has not changed much over MANY MANY years. However, I have noticed it has definitely thinned out over the years but the problem I find is assessing if its age related or male pattern baldness. And as you said no doctor can give me definitive answer on what is going on other than taking my word its thinning. At least the hair transplant Doctor told me I have lost 30 percent density. Does that mean male pattern baldness loss or age related loss or a combination of both. He never mentioned anything about miniaturization. You kind of have the same problem. You cannot be sure if your situation is due to male pattern baldness or the thyroid problem or a combination of both. If its just a thyroid problem then minoxidil would be the only appropriate medication for you as well as myself( if mine is just age related). That is why I want to take the hairdx test to see my risk factor. I think you might benefit as well. And I agree with you, very sad to watch your youth go bye bye. I kind of understand CCS somewhat in how he feels he lost his youth early and wants to get it back in his 30's. However, I would savor your 20's as much as you can because once you get into your 30's and above you will see all these 20 something people and might (if you are like me) envy their youth. At least I do because those years for me were much simpler with not having to worrying about what I ate, how my hair looked,looking cut and gaining muscle mass was simple, and women were more flirtatious and easy to attract and still looked hot and slim. Enjoy your 20's, they can go by real fast and make sure you get as much as education as you can because that is what will help you when your youth starts to dwindle.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Pretty damn sure you have no hairloss.

Couldn't find any in the first pics, can't find any now.