IWANTPERFECTION'S STORY 23

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: IWANTPERFECTION'S STORY- 23YRS OLD

right guys this isnt really a proper photo update. im leavin that for another month or so. It will have detailed photos of temples and hairline etc from baseline to the point at which i put them up.

But for now im going to show you all some cosmetic photos to show how my hair is getting on with fincar. I have only started minoxidil so results are obviously from using finasteride. My hair has thickened up and as my earlier posts state im currently not losing hair much at all. Dont see any while shampooing etc.

The first photos are from december and the bottom ones are from today, march.

One of the photos i am under a light to show how healthy hair is at moment. I really think finasteride and minoxidil is going to bring me back to the glory days of an 18yr old.lol

so here they are. 3months on finasteride, 5days minoxidil....

hair.jpg

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score

F*%k your hair looks perfect man.

I can imagine it look thinner in daylight though. Keep up the good work. Also , have you had any sides?

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

i can see why u wud say that but what ur seeing there is after a trip to the barbers where believe it or not he used thinning sheers!lol. My hair has a natural wave to it and so to style it well the barber thins it. my main problem was my hairline and not the main bulk of my hair hence why i jumped on minoxidil. Natural light is actually my best light. Its artificial light that gets me. finasteride has stopped loss currently. I have exciting photos but waiting to 6month mark. Only side is watery semen.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

if it wasnt for the sperm i would wonder if i was poping chalk pills. I find it hard to fathom ppl geting sides as it does nothing to me. Im hoping to be a flavio and long time user. For constantly losing hair since 19 im doing good to still have hair. Some guys here are 19in a bad way.My mate is balding and still hasnt spotted me..and believe me he'd be the type2say it straight away!lol. He even said lately when complaining about his hair..'youl neuer lose yours u bastard!'.Im in good spirits right now!

Mens Rea

Reaction score

tbh mate i think you're crazy for even being on this board

im all for being proactive but what drove you to look at your hair and see a tiny bit of crown thinning and go on here? ive been thinning for the past 5 years and for the first two years i didn't even care because it was still ok

but yet your hair is thicker than mine was even when i started!

but anyway well done mate :D ......oh btw where abouts r u from? im from Tyrone!!

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Hi from belfast originally. its not like i seen some thinning and came here. I have been loosing hair for 4yrs.When i say loosing hair i mean in the shower/gelinghair/touching it..everything. I am amazed im not bald by now. Lost hair by the tonne for years. its came on well and if you look at page1my hair is way better. Hair is just big thing for me. If in 3months im totally happy which i think i will il be gone. I like reading up on it all so im knowledgable. thanks 4support

thenational

Established Member
Reaction score

Your results seem good so far buddy. How are you finding the addition of minoxidil, has it made any difference?

Im thinking of throwing it into the mix, but just along the hairline. You seemed to have maintained fairly well from what i can see.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

only started minoxidil 5days ago so too early to tell.I dont mind doing it twice a day. i like the feeling it has, tinkly, makes you think something good happenin at follicle level. lol. If i get a little regrowth from it ill pretty much have the hair i had at 18. fingers crossed.

Gene_Fighter

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: IWANTPERFECTION'S STORY- NEW PIC UPDATE!

I wouldn't worry too much about the watery sperm if it was just a one time thing--that happens normally. But if it continues constantly, I would consider quitting the finasteride...

Also, if your 23 with that head of hair, I would say that you dont even have male pattern baldness. You look like a nw1 with a perfect hair line.

I just started finasteride about a week ago and I'll be posting some pics up at some point. I'll show you what someone with real male pattern baldness looks like! (I'm probably around a nw3).

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

did you see page1? my hairline was going to the dogs. Theres no doubt in my mind. I witnessed the hair i lost for 4years. I may have it slow but i got it unfortunately. if i left it id prob end up a thinish nw3 in life. Judging by how slow its been hopefully it will neuer go beyond that. Big3 is a god send for guys like me...only been loosing hair few years and notmuch lost so good chance to get it back to its best. Have to say enjoying my hair at moment . Had it shaved for a while and didnt like it.

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score

Nice man your crown definitely looks thicker, hows your hairline going ? btw your hair looks great I hope I have that much when im 23

Oh and do you mind sharing which brands of finasteride and minoxidil your using ?

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

thanks man. I will show detailed photos of temples and hairline at 6month mark comapred to detailed phtos of baseline. want to save them as my hairline starting to produce lots of small hairs. exciting.

My crown is thickening up again yes. It was minal to start with but better safe than sorry. My hairline thinning is more in the middle than the temples. Probs was nw2 but im heading towards nw1 now. Just wanted to show roughly what my hir looking like so those shots are really just cosmetic. This stuff actually works. Cant believe my hair at moment tho in terms of shedding. Theres hardly any hair coming out at all at moment. its cool.

My regime is as follows:

1.25mg fincar every day
2 apps of Regaine ( uk rogaine) a day. ( Probs going to switch to kirkland soon as its cheaper)
1 omega oils (omega 3,6,9) capsule a day
1 multi metal vitamin tab (zinc, magnesium, calcium) a day
nizoral 3 times a week
Alpecin on the other days.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Re: IWANTPERFECTION'S STORY- NEW PIC UPDATE PG4!

IWP, for 23 years old, you sure do have a lot of wrinkles on your forehead. However, your hair looks great. I do not see any problems from those pictures except around the crown area but photos can be deceiving vs real life. Could you show how you are thinning down the middle in front because it does not even look like you have a problem there. I am surprised you did not get bashed for your situation like I have seen posters do in the past. I am glad people here are more civil now :bravo: I think with your situation you will definitely do fine with treatments but you may not notice anything drastic since your situation is not too bad to begin with. I think that is what happened to me and I thought nothing was helping drastically but when I stopped using minoxidil, I notice just how well it was helping. I am going to take the plunge and try the AG hair growth serum. The product seems too good to be true but I am willing to take that gamble. If it works as good as they say, I will be retiring from here. :innocent:

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

lol..dude u serious? its quite obvious thats cause i have my eyebrows raised. I have perfect skin thanks and not one wrinkle. i wouldnt model if i did.lol. Il take the dig as jealously :)

Ill say it again..page 1. If you think thats a solid hairline then i dunno! Reason alot of guys here are in a pridicament is cause they leave it too long. Dont hate on me cause i still have hair. 4yrs i have been loosing hair. male pattern baldness isnt aggressive for everyone. my results are good i think..and getting better.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Jealous of a model? Who me? Nah. I look like one myself. At least that is what I have been told. :innocent: Your hair is fine but if you want perfection, I can't blame you. I strive for it myself but just remember as you age its gets harder to achieve. Just ask CCS, he has been searching for it for 28 years and still has not found it. :innocent: Honestly my hair looked similar to yours before I started my treatments and then it fell below baseline at about 8 months on Propecia. I hope your success far exceeds what I thought I would have had starting early and at a much later age in life than you. With all that hair, even if you have a bad shed from minoxidil, no one will notice but YOU.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score

DoctorHouse-

I don't mean to jump into this thread and change the subject but what is this AG hair growth serum you are talking about? That is the first I heard of it and would like to learn more.

Thanks.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

lol. i dont seek perfection really. i think my hair is great now how it is. just dont want to loose it.

im nothing like CCS..everything he wants i got lol.

im about a nw1.5. If i keep my hair as it is until im 30 id be a happy guy.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Lucy, look for the post on here titled A G Hair complex thread started by Jacob. Read his posts and links and you will know more about it.
IWP, I wish I would have your attitude. I want to keep my hair looking this good until I die. Just wait until you get older, you will still care somewhat. Its nice to look good at any age.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score

oh i still want to look good older but i think at 30+ i dont have to be a nw1 to look good.

Personally the big3 i think are a god send. Were lucky to have them. Early prevention is also very important. If you wait until your nw3 or thinned too much its stupid to expect miracles. I think alot of people here could have acted sooner.

Petchsky

Reaction score

iwantperfection said:
as it is until im 30 id be a happy guy.

Everyone says that, until they hit 30!

You could do with some lighter photos graphs as opposed to the moody noir black and white ones, you're not modelling now you know, although I swear you're pulling a blue steel in one of those photographs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoolander)

I can tell you are indeed thinning, on the crown, and I see the centre spot you mention too, as I also had the same thing happen to me.

It looks to your future male pattern baldness would have been your crown getting bigger and then receding at the same time. You have a low hairline though so probably have taken years.

I definitely should have acted sooner, and you will get posters querying why your here, but early prevention is the smart move. I got the same reaction on some hair transplant websites, cos I was NW3 instead of a NW5 some posters acted like knobs :dunno: happens

The treatments will no doubt work very well for you.