Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no evidence of regrowth and you're still on his dick!
There is no evidence of regrowth besides the photos
92d.jpg

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been applying for 11 days and the past few days - my shedding has reduced substantially. How long did it take in the studies for shedding to slow down? I was getting several hairs on my hands whenever I applied topicals and now it's basically nothing. Hope this is the lotion and not just coming out of a shedding period.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been applying for 11 days and the past few days - my shedding has reduced substantially. How long did it take in the studies for shedding to slow down? I was getting several hairs on my hands whenever I applied topicals and now it's basically nothing. Hope this is the lotion and not just coming out of a shedding period.
About a month. But like you, I’ve the same experience (two weeks mark atm). And I know several people who has got the same ’results’ so far.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sounds good. Thanks for updating!
Cant remember the answer to your question.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About a month. But like you, I’ve the same experience (two weeks mark atm). And I know several more people who has got the same ’results’ so far.

My hair feels glued to my head... I just went and checked the wash basin and there is no hairs in there, which is also unusual. Usually there was be at least 10 in there as I apply my topicals over it.

newguy7

My Regimen
Reaction score
About a month. But like you, I’ve the same experience (two weeks mark atm). And I know several people who has got the same ’results’ so far.
How long do you leave it on? Did my first application today a couple hours ago.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long do you leave it on? Did my first application today a couple hours ago.
no need to wash your hair as far as i know. plus it didn't has any fragrance.
i wash my hair before applying for a better absorption.

newguy7

My Regimen
Reaction score
no need to wash your hair as far as i know. plus it didn't has any fragrance.
i wash my hair before applying for a better absorption.
Alright will do. Now that I think of it my hair doesn’t look any different after applying. It dries pretty quick so that’s good.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My lotion should be arriving soon. I shed a LOT when I wash my hair - some of that is likely "normal" shed and some is traction shed from washing out the insane amount of concealer and hairspray I use when I fix my hair up (my hair easily falls out, so the adhesion and stress on it when washing the stuff out takes a lot of real hair with it). I'm very curious if this will "strengthen" my hair (i.e. stop the shed) to the extent that I'll no longer have 25-50+ hairs in the drain when I wash my hair after concealer use. if so, that alone would be amazing.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen, I want this to work, I really do but when you hear people say it's stopped their shedding within hours and a few days when it takes months for finasteride to kick in for most, I just find it ridiculous that this somehow would be more powerful given everything we've got so far.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are sharing their experience with Brotzu thus far which is what we want them to do. Comments like these are unessessary and may deter future posters from sharing their response. It is, what it is, keep the reviews coming negative or positive we all want hear hear what people have noticed in the short time on the lotion.
I don’t think changes are impossible. In just 2 short weeks on minoxidil and people experience shedding.
Let’s just hear what the masses have to report as time goes on.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are sharing their experience with Brotzu thus far which is what we want them to do. Comments like these are unessessary and may deter future posters from sharing their response. It is, what it is, keep the reviews coming negative or positive we all want hear hear what people have noticed in the short time on the lotion.
I don’t think changes are impossible. In just 2 short weeks on minoxidil and people experience shedding.
Let’s just hear what the masses have to report as time goes on.
Don't think any of us who uses Trinov atm care about the comments of others. Always the same people who dislike/like/comments users experience - and I laugh every time I come here.

BinguBoyX

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't think any of us who uses Trinov atm care about the comments of others. Always the same people who dislike/like/comments users experience - and I laugh every time I come here.
loooooooooooool every single time i visit, without fail, they are here with their comments. cracks me up every time.