Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Testosterone peaks between 6 - 12 AM, and DHT should be highest around that time as well so, at least theoretically... you'd want to apply it in the morning to "catch" that DHT spike and prevent it from binding with your hair.

Does this apply for oral finasteride / anti-androgen in general ?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does this apply for oral finasteride / anti-androgen in general ?

I'm not sure how important it is in general, but it would apply mostly for topicals which don't hang around in the bloodstream for a very long time.
With oral finasteride or dutasteride the medication achieves a steady concentration in the blood over time and constantly inhibits the enzymes.
Topicals don't have that benefit so timing is more relevant, which is also why some people apply topical antiandrogens twice daily.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Testosterone peaks between 6 - 12 AM, and DHT should be highest around that time as well so, at least theoretically... you'd want to apply it in the morning to "catch" that DHT spike and prevent it from binding with your hair.
Did you get your T levels tested? Turns out I have 30nmol/l, when average is 5.72-26. No wonder I have diffuse hair loss. Ordered some brotzu as last effort.

newguy7

My Regimen
Reaction score
mine has arrived. took 3 days to deliver, which is fast af imo. will start it tomorrow morning. those that have received, how long have ya'll been leaving it on? idk if it says

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 108178

My doctor said this was still in range. IF it's above 100 or something it may get wonky, I don't remember.
This was after 3 months of 30,000 iu VIt D daily

You can use less, I think Dr. Coimbra uses 10,000 iu. If I had to guess the high doses was to reverse soft tissue calcification at a faster pace.

https://www.ilacrehberi.com/v/devit3-imoral-ampul-8ba0/kt/nasil-kullanilir/

300.000 I.U if you want go hardcore. Sold in Turkey at the local pharmacy for Vitamin D deficit. Should be used every 6 months

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is reckless.
Should not be used more than twice a year and with a prescription from the Doctor. Used for big deficits etc. etc. Pretty cheap, works and solves the problem for several months, so not my problem. :)

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** Brotzu.
first sign of regrowth you'll be on his dick like this:
JadedLimitedBlackbear-small.gif