Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not even a fan of NoFap
The topic of NoFap has been beaten to death. I've literally gone 2 months without fapping and my skin felt better and I also felt calmer as a person after a month (first month was just frustrating). But it did f*** all for my hair; the only thing I was hoping to fix.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
The topic of NoFap has been beaten to death. I've literally gone 2 months without fapping and my skin felt better and I also felt calmer as a person after a month (first month was just frustrating). But it did f*** all for my hair; the only thing I was hoping to fix.
I always felt worse no fapping. Yeah it's some bs for hair lol no way a regular healthy sexual response makes or breaks someone's hair

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you know minoxidil lowers fibrosis (by removing collagen) and increases blood flow by vasodilation.
Don’t mind me though, that’s not what you’re going for lol

Do u have a source for this? Also, are you suggesting minoxidil helps gain back hairs that would have been lost forever with any other treatment ?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always felt worse no fapping. Yeah it's some bs for hair lol no way a regular healthy sexual response makes or breaks someone's hair

I quit, and its been great for my character. I cant say it does anything for hair, except it depletes you zinc, which is good for your hair. Supplementing can counteract that, but to be honest I love that I quit the habit.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive seen the name zix on here before but am ignorant to what it really is. Is it a product name, something you can buy in a store?
Or do you have to get the ingredients separately and mix? If so, do you just get the ingredients at a health store? How much of each do you add?
Sorry for all the questions. Thanks man

Look up my thread in alternative treatments

@Arrade logic
Finasteride, an FDA approved drug for hairloss = poison
Also takes letrozole without any real indication. A drug that can actually cause hairloss.

finasteride was poison for me. It did preserve my hair for 7 years though, at the expense of a lot of other sh*t.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do u have a source for this? Also, are you suggesting minoxidil helps gain back hairs that would have been lost forever with any other treatment ?
I've posted it a few times, I guess I can make a separate post with studies showing the collagen effect

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah minoxidil, from increasing blood flow, allows more hair to regrow than just finasteride or duta alone

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah minoxidil, from increasing blood flow, allows more hair to regrow than just finasteride or duta alone

Bs i used minoxidil for almost 2 years and regrew a bit but kept loosing after the 1 year mark. Then i quit minoxidil and started finasteride and now 6 months later i have almost had 100% regrowth and my hair is much thicker than during the peak of my minoxidil gains.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bs i used minoxidil for almost 2 years and regrew a bit but kept loosing after the 1 year mark. Then i quit minoxidil and started finasteride and now 6 months later i have almost had 100% regrowth and my hair is much thicker than during the peak of my minoxidil gains.
tenor.gif

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A very lucky one you are

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i just received mine, the boxes are too big for a 30 ml lotion.
starting new year with a new lotion to test :)

the problem is that the DROPPER / PIPETTE doesn't indicate anything to tell me where is the 1 mm.

IMG_20181231_095053.jpg

IMG_20181231_095421.jpg

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 days for me. Too soon to tell anything but last 2 days shedding has been low... I’ll be keeping you all updated.
My hair does feel different even after showering.

I hope to post a photo in 6 months time with the caption ‘Brotzu is Lord.’

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Better to use in the morning or evening?
Anyone does use a injection with canula?

Testosterone peaks between 6 - 12 AM, and DHT should be highest around that time as well so, at least theoretically... you'd want to apply it in the morning to "catch" that DHT spike and prevent it from binding with your hair.